What's new

Enhuvin's Thread (Kattunge)

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Enhuvin's Thread (Kattunge)

Slipping out of Agape's presence probably helped to alleviate any of the tension, there -- hopefully! Mehuvia leaned against the human as they passed the cabin, thankfully not going inside. "I know I said it already, but I knew you'd impress him. I think he likes you."

Last edited:

Kattunge

Lurker
Reputation score

"Likes me?" Enhuvin asked incredulously, startled by that assessment. He laughed, and looked at Mehuia in askance. "I guess you'd know him better than I would, but are you serious? I'd hate to see what he says to be people he dislikes, in that case." Enhuvin's was, after all a friendly nature! He had a tough time deciphering people who were not as friendly.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

"Of course he likes you," Mehuia squeezed his arm... then kissed it, for good measure. "He let you stay, right? He just likes trying to scare off the people he doesn't think can stand up to him. Besides, how much do you want to bet he ran up to his room to try that on the second we left? 'Leave me alone with the garment,'" she attempted to imitate Agape's proper, icy tone. She giggled, unable to pull it off.

Crossing the bridge, back into the controlled chaos of what must be the last dress rehearsal for everyone (or second last, depending), she added, "wait and see the opening to the festival. He and Kateen play it up... I can never tell with those two if he likes or dislikes the Fire Cavern patron... but it's definitely fun to watch!"

Last edited:

Kattunge

Lurker
Reputation score

Enhuvin chortled, consternated but with rising spirits the further away they got. He still didn't buy that Agape might not hate him, but it wasn't a point of pride or worry so he didn't dispute it -- instead he laughed at the mental image of the patron getting excited about that gift of clothing, and brought his arm up and around Mehuia's shoulders. He could stay in the Air cavern! That was the important thing. His grin really breaking out now, he squeezed his companion lightly and leaned down to plant a kiss on her cheek.

"Sounds like one of those love-hate relationship kind of things," he commented to her point about the two patrons. "Sounds entertaining."

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

"You'll just have to be there," she smiled up at him as they approached one of the nooks. "I hope I make it to the wind-up this year... the last I wound up having to sit it out."

Last edited:

Kattunge

Lurker
Reputation score

Grinning at her as he was, he didn't quite process that they were heading for a nook -- not that he would object, however! He asked, "what happened last time? The usual knocked-out knocked-up?" His grin widened some, took a meaningful little curl at the corners. "I'll do my best not to make that a problem this time around. There's plenty of other ways to have fun." He leaned in and stole a kiss; brief, however, as she'd reminded him of something he was curious about. "So what is it that you do in the Festival, anyways? What is all this rehearsal for?"

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

"How'd you guess? One of those fire demons got the better of me and sweet-talked me right into Falia's den," she made a face, "not that I minded the process. It was missing out on the big finale that bothered me."

She kissed him back, leaving a little silver smudge on his lips -- her makeup didn't quite stay fast to her face! "Well, elementals aren't all that common, so basically I go up and put on a show with all of my helpers. We've got a few spells to crack open to delight the other side. It's basically me and mine, versus whoever Kateen decides to send off against us." She looked proud. "We've got several good routines perfected, so I know we'll be judged the winners even if Fire Cavern's all flash and bang!"

Last edited:

Kattunge

Lurker
Reputation score

"Well, they're Fire Cavern," he chortled as they neared the nooks, pointing out, "aren't they kind of...like, automatically all flash-bang? You'll blow them out of the water, beautiful," he told her, squeezing her costumed shoulders again, "and I'm looking forward to seeing it happen."

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

"Mmm," she squeezed back, pointing out one of the nooks. "With a cheerleader like you? I just might!" Now, however, she was slipping off her clothing, not even waiting to get behind the curtain. "I'd rather take a break just now... tomorrow we've got the day off to relax, but since I've got this time, I wouldn't mind keeping busy." She swayed her hips, then leaned up for another, grinning, kiss.

Last edited:

Kattunge

Lurker
Reputation score

He murmured his approval, watching her undress with a gaze that warmed as she did so, and he sped up his pace to reach the nook -- pausing for the long moment it took to lean down and kiss her back, quickly and passionately. Then he swept an arm around her waist and hurried her along to the nook with him, brushing the curtain aside as they passed, and once it had fallen back into place, went to whip off his shirt, eager!

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Folding her clothing carefully before Enhuvin could drag her into the nook, Mehuia cackled gleefully when she saw how enthusiastic he was about getting her into bed. "I'm glad I'm not the only one who missed this," she told him, 'mm!'ing as she ran her hands appreciatively across his bare chest.

Last edited:

Kattunge

Lurker
Reputation score

"Mmmm," he agreed, or perhaps complimented, sliding his hands around her waist, running across her skin. "I love how you feel," he told her, enjoying that and the look of her, her unearthly-pale skin still a delight. "Although really, it's only been a day or so for me since I last saw you, I still missed you," he told her, and leaned down to steal a long, involved kiss, pulling her body closer to his.

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

"You're flattering me," Mehuia told him, laughingly batting at his hands but then getting distracted by his lovely kiss. "Mmm... oh, Enhuvin," she sighed, smiling up at him. Her lipstick was thoroughly smudged; he had smears of silver and blue across his own lips. Giggling, Mehuia attempted to wipe his face free. "You're lucky we went to see Agape first... I think he might laugh us out of the cavern if we wandered over like this!"

Enhuvin's Pleasure: 0/18
Mehuia's Pleasure: 0/15

Last edited:

Kattunge

Lurker
Reputation score

"You know, I think I wouldn't care," he let her know, grinning merrily, "if it was because we got to do more of this!" Leaning down, he kissed her again, getting thoroughly smudged up again despite her kind efforts to clean him off. His hands slid down her back, slowly and sweetly, to cup her buttocks. "It'll just mean we have to make a trip to the pool afterwards and get a good scrubbing-off." He tried to guide her back towards the bed, indicating he would boost her up to sitting on the edge -- it seemed he really was interested in making sure she didn't get pregnant this time around!

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Uncertain of what he had planned, Mehuia never the less obliged. "I'd like that," she told him, about the lake, "it'll bring back some nice memories." Now that she was sitting upon the palette's edge, she parted her legs, smiling minxishly. Fingers slipping between her thighs, she parted her pink-flushed labia for him, inviting without saying a word.

Enhuvin's Pleasure: 3/18
Mehuia's Pleasure: 1/15

Last edited:

Kattunge

Lurker
Reputation score

Once she was up on the mattress he kissed her again, a shorter one this time, and a mischievous grin on his face when he pulled away. He stepped back a touch and looked her over, made a warm little noise of approval... and then kneeled, moving in to bring his face between her legs, tongue coming out to lap luxuriantly at her lathered labia.

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

((Oh man, we're both abusing alliterations something awful. XD))

Now she realized what he was up to! "Ohh..." she sighed, body going rigid as his tongue left her on high alert. "Is this payback?" she asked, sounding a little distracted.

Enhuvin's Pleasure: 3/18
Mehuia's Pleasure: 4/15

Last edited:

Kattunge

Lurker
Reputation score

"Maybe a little bit of payback," he told her, taking a moment away from her delicious petals to do so, "and maybe just a preventative measure~" He leaned back in, delighting in the taste of her as his tongue slipped between wettened folds and firmly circled the nubbin of her clit before sliding over that tiny organ. His hands slid across her body again, one coming up to knead slowly at one of her breasts, the other circling down and under her thigh, around her hip, holding her up close to his face. He closed his eyes and went to the business of cunnilingus with enthusiasm and gusto.

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Gusto indeed! By the way that Mehuia's breaths gusted out in panted whimpers, the man was doing something right! One of her hands flitted through his hair, not willing to grab at his head, quite, while her other had gone to accompany the hand at her breast. Arching her back up into his playing fingers, she squeezed his hand harder, wanting more pressure there, too. "Mm... Oh, Goddess, Enhuvin..." she murmured haltingly. Uncertain of what to do with her shivering legs, she settled them uncertainly over his back for the time being.

Enhuvin's Pleasure: 7/18
Mehuia's Pleasure: 10/15

Last edited:

Kattunge

Lurker
Reputation score

He groaned an undecipherable syllable against her labia and arched his head up to the hand that stroked but did not settle in his hair; his hand on her breast, too, took her wordless suggested and kneaded with more force, thumb and finger coming together on either side of one pert nipple to tweak and play with it. The way she responded was delicious; he wanted more of the same!

His tongue against her clit firmed, and he twiddled with purpose, echoed by the hand that grabbed at her hip, tugging her closer even as she was as close as could be! Breathing through his nose, he put his mouth around her clit and sucked gently, then with a little more force, tongue playing with her all the while. He was gauging her reactions and wanting to drive her wild.