What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score
Re: Wolf's Dungeon

New release is out: Added GO scene with the Breast Flowers.

TBH, even with all the work Eluku does, I think he is getting slightly lazy on the final GO frames being stills and not animated...

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Anyone got a save before the worms at max level?

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

New release is out: Added GO scene with the Breast Flowers.

TBH, even with all the work Eluku does, I think he is getting slightly lazy on the final GO frames being stills and not animated...
Yeah, it's such a pity that go is not animated :(

sophie944

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is soneone here on eluku enty? i just want to know if it is worth to get the extra contend from there.

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Painis worms.
Just after the completion of futa village Nona encounters penis worms.
Oh! Where can I download??? ~*.*~

Please tell me! >_<

And thank you! -^.^-

Milia

Professional Neko Impersonator
Reputation score

Oh! Where can I download??? ~*.*~

Please tell me! >_<

And thank you! -^.^-
Google Eluku, it's the first blog, if you have issues downloading, read above about Google Translate and the password capitalization,

Reputation score

Is soneone here on eluku enty? i just want to know if it is worth to get the extra contend from there.
I was, but unless you're actually doing it just to support him, I feel that it's not worth it. He updates maybe two times a month at best. Otherwise, it's just once.

Murazor

Lurker
Reputation score

New update is out, seems to be all about the door mechanism this time round. Goes something like this: Go past b-flowers, enter futa state, activate the statue and pound away, or get a game over if your slow. However in it's current state i don't think you can get past it in time yet. *could be wrong though*

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You can pass through the door, and yes, you need to have your dick out. The goal is to ejaculate into the door.
Once your dick is inserted, the metal pipe will slowly approach from behind, and it's an instant gameover if it reaches you before you ejaculate
Update also included a command where you can stop masturbating by pressing W + E. You won't be able to cancel it if Nona reaches a certain point. (Say 30%?)
I suggest to have your Ero-meter less than half, like this

(You need to act fast, the ero-meter rises pretty fast.)
Don't worry about the breast flowers, they won't go near you as long as the door is there.

Also, the area next to it only has a save point and those Ero-fruits

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Anyone know how to get cheat engine to work? Before in the old menu system you could see nonas health and other numbers and pause or increment them, But now that stat menu is gone.

Also does anyone have a save before the penis worms at max level/max stats?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

lol, sounds like he's trying to prevent you from doing that.

Could try searching for an unknown value, get damaged, search for a decreased value, heal, search for an increased vale, etc etc... Pain in the ass but it should eventually get the job done.

Reputation score

This is a cheat table I got and don't remember where I got it. It works with the latest versions of the game, just make sure you're actually in the game, as in not sleeping on the bed, before activating anything or stuff might break.

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Did anyone ever figure out how to make their keybinding changes permanent? It is so annoying to have to set them every time I start the game.

Nietz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I used to change the keybinds all the time, until i simply give up to lazyness and get used to the standard keybinds.

Broly965

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So far the recent changes in this game haven't been too great. He has a lot of stuff planned that sounds great but so far nothing great has been implemented. The breast flower for example is pretty lame. I hope in the next update something good is done.

swiftassassin

Lurker
Reputation score

Anyone know how to get cheat engine to work? Before in the old menu system you could see nonas health and other numbers and pause or increment them, But now that stat menu is gone.

Also does anyone have a save before the penis worms at max level/max stats?
I normally lurk here, but I just needed to say this. When you open up the item menu, like to use the fruit you can eat to raise Nona's lust, her stat's pop up with the menu. It shows up on the top-center of the screen.

Murazor

Lurker
Reputation score

No update this week, however a mini-game involving pachinko is currently being developed/created as a way to upgrade the characters stats in-game. There is a picture of it on the blog if anyone's curious what it looks like.