What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

ballsoker

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Wolf's Dungeon

Yo, this will sound stupid but, I filled up the bottle of Cum and heard that it activated the switch but cant really see wher?! anytips ? ;) ?

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yo, this will sound stupid but, I filled up the bottle of Cum and heard that it activated the switch but cant really see wher?! anytips ? ;) ?
The door it opens is back in the second room. The one with the meathook enemies and the orc with the bucket on his head. You'll have to crawl back through the rafters too.

ballsoker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The door it opens is back in the second room. The one with the meathook enemies and the orc with the bucket on his head. You'll have to crawl back through the rafters too.
Wow okay is that even Possible i mean is it even possible to dogde this guy without getting licked by him ?

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Wow okay is that even Possible i mean is it even possible to dogde this guy without getting licked by him ?
Yeah, wait like 2 seconds and he'll move away. Stop moving when he gets close. Same as when you went forward through it.

ballsoker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, wait like 2 seconds and he'll move away. Stop moving when he gets close. Same as when you went forward through it.
Sorry for being a noob but when the Dude with the Horse and big ass dildo is waiting for you, What are you supposed to do ? i mean you are naked and grabed = Insta rape train forever. Thanks for advice btw really helped. Teach me senpai ;D

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Sorry for being a noob but when the Dude with the Horse and big ass dildo is waiting for you, What are you supposed to do ? i mean you are naked and grabed = Insta rape train forever. Thanks for advice btw really helped. Teach me senpai ;D
I don't recommend going anywhere naked. While you do have to be naked to fill up the tank, you should recover your clothes and put them on before trying to crawl back into the second room. I think pressing down + E will pick your clothes up off the ground, and you can equip them from the menu by pressing tab.

ballsoker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't recommend going anywhere naked. While you do have to be naked to fill up the tank, you should recover your clothes and put them on before trying to crawl back into the second room. I think pressing down + E will pick your clothes up off the ground, and you can equip them from the menu by pressing tab.
Srsly thank You for the quick answer im gonna Try it tommorow pretty late Here in Germany (2:00 am) :D

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

I'd advise having your save where you're leveled a little bit and fully clothed and healthy. Go to the new places and enemies and THEN lose your health/clothes if you want to see the animations and endings.

nox

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Bout 18 hours ago someone mentioned the new orc's attacks do damage now
but after downloading the newest version i found he doesn't damage Nona, just keeps knocking her down and nothing else even if i her remove clothes and reduced health by other enemies still nothing

i got nona to lv 9 am i over leveled?

perzyk90

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Bout 18 hours ago someone mentioned the new orc's attacks do damage now
but after downloading the newest version i found he doesn't damage Nona, just keeps knocking her down and nothing else even if i her remove clothes and reduced health by other enemies still nothing

i got nona to lv 9 am i over leveled?
I had the same problem and you probably have too much def (I had:p). Grab attacks will still lower you hp but normal hits from new orc will not.

nox

Demon Girl
Reputation score

so how do i start the h-scene if he cant hurt me normally?

just letting the kfo wail on me for an hour seems to produce nothing

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

so how do i start the h-scene if he cant hurt me normally?

just letting the kfo wail on me for an hour seems to produce nothing
You are one update behind then...he kicked my ass in like 4 hits.

perzyk90

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You are one update behind then...he kicked my ass in like 4 hits.
It depends on how much defense you have... I got curious and using cheat engine i changed my defense too different values... if you have 60+ def he can't hurt you and with more than 40 def you take little damage from punches and little more from kicks and elbow hits. Around 30 def you receive normal damage from all his hits. So @nox you either have really high def or you don't have latest update... and since new orc still don't have any grabs attacks he can't ko you in any way (if you have high defense)... or you can use cheat engine to lower you health or defense:confused:

nox

Demon Girl
Reputation score
can you give me a link to the newest? or a screen shot with the new link on the site circled? because the 2nd post on the page added on the 2nd this month is having no different results.

It depends on how much defense you have... I got curious and using cheat engine i changed my defense too different values... if you have 60+ def he can't hurt you and with more than 40 def you take little damage from punches and little more from kicks and elbow hits. Around 30 def you receive normal damage from all his hits. So @nox you either have really high def or you don't have latest update... and since new orc still don't have any grabs attacks he can't ko you in any way (if you have high defense)... or you can use cheat engine to lower you health or defense:confused:
I am lv 9(was 15 before the level cap was lowered, idk if my stats were lowered too) with 266 hp, 66 power, 71 def, and 47 speed

Last edited by a moderator:

perzyk90

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I am lv 9(was 15 before the level cap was lowered, idk if my stats were lowered too) with 266 hp, 66 power, 71 def, and 47 speed
so you simply have too much def i'm afraid:( i don't know if even lowering your hp to 1 using cheat engine will work. And no stats weren't lowered

nox

Demon Girl
Reputation score

so you simply have too much def i'm afraid:(
can you share your weaker save file? i don't want to restart just for this and idk how to use cheat engine

perzyk90

Demon Girl
Reputation score

can you share your weaker save file? i don't want to restart just for this and idk how to use cheat engine
Sure;) It's my save when i was messing around with stats using CE and it have low def(20) but speed and power are high. Just copy those files to data folder

Attachments

Legionlemur

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Were getting an update shortly that will nullify this, But form what ive noticed, in my old, level 5 character and by starting again, the new "ninja orc" cant seem to hurt you if your clothes are off. If they are on he will 4 shot you.