Mini cutscenes are added to the machine
Sleep gauge fill speed is altered

Coming Up
More scenes pertaining to the piston torture machine

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Blog post from Eluku
Update will be a while longer, due to the start of the new financial year, it's been hard to find time to work on the game

In the works

Finish off the piston animation: When Nona faints, she'll be preyed upon by the crawling girls
Begin working on the Wooden Horse: Nona will be put to sleep and be carried to the wooden horse for "Examination".
Doc's going to be real impressed by Nona's durability.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Update 230416 Released for Supporters
Adjusted the amount of damage done to the crawling girl
Adjusted speed of plague doctor
Altered the piston miniscene

Coming Up
Finishing the Piston
Starting on the Wooden Horse

Zakuro Otare

Reputation score
As for the new version's torture room, are scenes you put into infinite in their duration? Like goblin fight was unwinnable when added first.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Update 230423 Released for Supporters
The speed at which the sleep gauge fills has been altered
Common Game Over screen has been added
(The plague doctor deems you useless for experimentation after your pitiful display of endurance)

Coming Up
You spoke up and Eluku listened.
A big change will be coming to the Touture Chamber soon
Touture.png

Make sure your smoke detector's working
Oh well!
By the way, is there anything that helps saving power, defense and life values of the game in CE so you don't have to search them over and over via scans?
You can save the cheat table can't you?
Or does it not work that way

Last edited:

ranashadow

Reputation score
anyone got a save file after the gauntlet? I became a supporter because I wanted to see the new changes. In no way am I taking down those 4 goblins in a tight space. I managed to take out Grey Cat, SlugGirl and completely forgot about the towering Tiger Girl. It would be doable if it would let you save after beating the first and 2nd but having to do all 3 again after being defeated. No chance. I just wanna see the new area now

UsedMutliNamed

Reputation score
anyone got a save file after the gauntlet? I became a supporter because I wanted to see the new changes. In no way am I taking down those 4 goblins in a tight space. I managed to take out Grey Cat, SlugGirl and completely forgot about the towering Tiger Girl. It would be doable if it would let you save after beating the first and 2nd but having to do all 3 again after being defeated. No chance. I just wanna see the new area now
Cheated on this file, so stats are overpowered.

Attachments

Sscdrake

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks. Got to the torture room, kind of a disappointment but I guess its still in development. I was hoping we'd get to see Nona being converted into a crawling girl
Sadly, this entire section including the gauntlet has been a massive disappointment for me, which was weird, because the preceding area was starting to get interesting. Goblins were boring, cat girl rematch didn't need to happen imo, slug girl is okay, tiger girl also boring... and he yet he probably spent as long on this section as multiple prior sections of the game combined.

Dying for us to finally get through it...

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I'd be willing to donate money to eluku so he can dev through this sidetrack stuff asap. Back to twice a week updates, finish the touture room, add missing things to tiger, then go back to that bull statue, the surgeon, and the stuff he mentioned coming up.

Sscdrake

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'd be willing to donate money to eluku so he can dev through this sidetrack stuff asap. Back to twice a week updates, finish the touture room, add missing things to tiger, then go back to that bull statue, the surgeon, and the stuff he mentioned coming up.
Well, so far, shifting to financially backed development via supporters hasn't done much of anything except make him money for the same slow progress as before. Granted, I 100% believe he deserves and he has proven that he does finish games even if it only happens once the celestial comet passes overhead every 100 years.

I think it helps that rather than being gamey, his stuff is better as a moment to moment experience, so it suffers less from its incomplete state than many other games here that will release a UI update after 8 months and like one 2 second scene or are perpetually stuck in an engine update or remake.

ranashadow

Reputation score
think you got to remember back when he was doing FF it was quite basic and he had loads of ideas to implement but given where it is now he spent about a decade on it, I think FF might have started back in 2011 with the alpha version back in 2010. WD is quite a different beast and depending on what each area has, he has to work on animation like climbing and swimming. It probably took him a month just to get Nona to swim. But compare FF era to WD we are living in a completely different world, Japan is probably a gig economy so he has to take on other roles. He most likely works, has family to see etc, I think he took up motorbiking for a bit. Im curious to know where he lives in Japan. But obviously FF was like a hobby in game development, WD's is more of a chore for him. So it wouldnt surprise me if he gets bored and just comes up with a finish next year.

I dont really know what the story for WD is anymore. I know originally she was supposed to just escape a dungeon, she escaped it but now his ideas are running on fumes. At least with FF it had a story you could follow. Tiki lost her family and she had to free them by defeating monsters or join them to be raped for life

hanamura7

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
think you got to remember back when he was doing FF it was quite basic and he had loads of ideas to implement but given where it is now he spent about a decade on it, I think FF might have started back in 2011 with the alpha version back in 2010. WD is quite a different beast and depending on what each area has, he has to work on animation like climbing and swimming. It probably took him a month just to get Nona to swim. But compare FF era to WD we are living in a completely different world, Japan is probably a gig economy so he has to take on other roles. He most likely works, has family to see etc, I think he took up motorbiking for a bit. Im curious to know where he lives in Japan. But obviously FF was like a hobby in game development, WD's is more of a chore for him. So it wouldnt surprise me if he gets bored and just comes up with a finish next year.

I dont really know what the story for WD is anymore. I know originally she was supposed to just escape a dungeon, she escaped it but now his ideas are running on fumes. At least with FF it had a story you could follow. Tiki lost her family and she had to free them by defeating monsters or join them to be raped for life
FF was the same up until i think the last two stage's there wasn't any story until close to the end, i didn't even think it would have one considering none of the fights had any relation so im sure WD will be the same.

Nietz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Put some faith on the man. He already finished a free game, which is already a lot compared to other devs. Now that there is a pay wall i suppose he will have even more reasons to finish it properly. I might be wrong, of course, but a dreamer got to dream.

ranashadow

Reputation score
Put some faith on the man. He already finished a free game, which is already a lot compared to other devs. Now that there is a pay wall i suppose he will have even more reasons to finish it properly. I might be wrong, of course, but a dreamer got to dream.
Personally I see a man that used to enjoy a hobby but now its become an annoyance and a chore to him. Thats just me though