What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Wolf's Dungeon

Well if Eluku plans to make this a multi-room styled game, I'm sure there are a LOT more enemies to be implemented.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

New update.
Orc has two new rape moves for when your clothes are gone. He has a health bar now, but I havent managed to beat him.

Am I the only one whose controls always get reset at the titlescreen?
I wish the camera in the titlescreen zoomed out and didnt move, I want to see all the action at one time.

Challenger06

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The only issue is: why the fuck is the orc so OverPowered? it has a health bar now. We don't have Hp potions. so it's technically the same issue...

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

i don't think I've ever been more turned off in my life.
I guess you can take the artist out of the guro, but you can't take the guro out of the artist. Without removing vital organs, that is.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So far I haven't seen anything worse in his sketches for this game that are worse than what's in Fairy Fighting. If you were expecting any less after he stated there'd be more guro, I'm not sure what to tell you lol. I'll just be happy if all or most of the guro is avoidable.

Sure, make it a punishment for playing badly or something, I just don't want it forced into the gameplay. Hopefully the guro monsters/attacks are clearly separated from the H stuff so I know what to dodge/avoid or skip.

Last edited:

TheThingNotThinkingAtAll

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

"I guess you could say she's..."

>puts on sunglasses

"... boned."
YYYYeeeeaahhhhhh!!! *epic music in background*

Anyways, it seems he's getting to play around and see what people like about the new system. It's just like fairy fighting but with more rooms and maybe a story. Kind of reminds me of the demon girl games but with actual fighting.

Mirage91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looks like Eluku has put Wolf's Dungeon up on GetUploader as well. Other than that I think he's just made small adjustments to the Orc.

crazylox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

meh, pm link on download please, eluku site still banned for me :C

Mirage91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Eluku's treated us to another Chinese New Year picture. 2015 is the year of the Sheep.
(Can't do URLs yet because I don't post often enough)

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Eluku's treated us to another Chinese New Year picture. 2015 is the year of the Sheep.
(Can't do URLs yet because I don't post often enough)
Oh, gawd, I love sheep boys. Just shearing them slowly, teasing them as I shear off all their wool until they are completely naked. Then I princess carry him to the bedroom and... whoops, looks like I got sidetracked. Forgot what my initial point was.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Oh, gawd, I love sheep boys. Just shearing them slowly, teasing them as I shear off all their wool until they are completely naked. Then I princess carry him to the bedroom and... whoops, looks like I got sidetracked. Forgot what my initial point was.
:eek:

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Don't forgot to put leak in the boiled sheep meat.It would taste better.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Don't forgot to put leak in the boiled sheep meat.It would taste better.
Whoa! What made you think I'd guro the poor, cute sheep boy?! I was going to make sweet gay sex with him. I mean, sure, I'll sample his flank, but not like that!

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Whoa! What made you think I'd guro the poor, cute sheep boy?! I was going to make sweet gay sex with him. I mean, sure, I'll sample his flank, but not like that!
Hey, its a tradition medical treatment form the good'ol orient.
Not some weird cannibalism guro.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Not sure why you started thinking of a sheep boy from that picture.What's funny is that this year can also be the year of the goat or ram.
...wait, I'm not sure why that's funny.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Not sure why you started thinking of a sheep boy from that picture.What's funny is that this year can also be the year of the goat or ram.
...wait, I'm not sure why that's funny.
Might just be the unexpected twist of the whole conversation.
*Ba dum tish*

Zaiketsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

>Sheep boys
>BOYS

You. I like you.