What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

sophie944

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Wolf's Dungeon

I cant open the first door is that normal?

MBudget

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Newest update of wolf's dungeon now has an animated title screen showing the wolf-girl having her anus licked by some green orc/troll and her breast squeezed.

eluku also added a backstep action when you guard with [Ctrl] and press [A] or .

Pressing [F6] allows you to toggle between different screen sizes.

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

He also added some storyboard. I'm liking all of that storyboard.

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I hope he add a fallen wolf futa enemy like in fairyfighting.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

New update

Menu Eyecandy
New enemy (invincible & Defenseless)

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Do we still need to break free from the chain at first and can we save so the next time we start the game we don't need to break from the chain again?

MBudget

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Do we still need to break free from the chain at first and can we save so the next time we start the game we don't need to break from the chain again?
The game so far has been completely revamped.

unknownpervert

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Be or not to Be? This is the question.

Beside that,I was wondering,any idea when we will get a playable demo with that news foxy girl?

Seems Eluku is taking more time to release with this game that he did with fairy fighting,not that im complaining,if he take more time mean a game more polished =O considering how good his stuff always been,and the best of it,is its totaly free,even if he deserve for more than most payable game.

Last edited:

maho

Demon Girl
Reputation score

fairy fighting is really good, but some animations are really crappy and some other are very good...
I hope he takes all the time he needs and dont rush it...

Azmodan

Reputation score

Step one: Stealing pants.
Step two:...
Step three: Profit:)

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score

I think he's having to work on the engine as he goes with WD; FF used an already existing engine, the same one that Toffisama uses if I'm not mistaken.

Zalgo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So is that room where you star with the orc thing the only thing in the game at this time?

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Zalgo said:
So is that room where you star with the orc thing the only thing in the game at this time?
Correct, that's all there is the current version. Eluku did do a blog post a few weeks back linking the "first draft" version, which had a few rooms worth of exploration/combat/rape.

Today's update added a warning splash screen (sort of amused that Eluku felt the need to do that) and gave the wolf-girl a jump kick.

Ragnarok-Bloodedge

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well. It's interesting, that Revamp and how he has changed the controls a bit, with addition to a lot more "Wolf-like" attitude, making the Title and the Girl a lot more fitting.

I really wonder if anyone actually Donates to him, and how frequent these Updates are, more then occassional when he feels like it? To be honest. Fairy Fighting wasn't too impressive, but it was what it was, and was better then most at that point of time it existed out of the H-Games. It's not up to level of today's generation, so this little Game of his will level well, hopefully, i think.

So tell me. Does any of you actually even Donate to him, i wonder? Just a random question, as people who see Free Stuff, doesn't Donate, and sometimes, it's a bit shady business, i do agree, if you got that kind of excuse.