What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

Johnbob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

after i lay the egg that is put in tikis vagina, he just keeps replanting. its a never ending fight. like this for anyone else?

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

after i lay the egg that is put in tikis vagina, he just keeps replanting. its a never ending fight. like this for anyone else?
Duck to avoid; spam the medium punch button to knock-back the bee with a charged punch.

Still going to be a pain though.

That said, the bee is probably the easiest boss to defeat if you know what you are doing. Easier than Dark Tiki, in fact, if you spam Psycho Crusher on him. Not to mention that all of his moves are telegraphed so much that they can be seen from a mile away.

He's just a big pain if you let him get a full SP bar.

Of course, this won't last; expect Eluku to stuff him with lots of cheap moves later on.

IceLancer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

you know, i see all of you talking about other bosses and i cant even get past the 2nd level. all im able to do is spam a weak kick, move and duck.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

you know, i see all of you talking about other bosses and i cant even get past the 2nd level. all im able to do is spam a weak kick, move and duck.
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and "suggest" that you check your key configurations.

Screenie #1 is where you find 'em.

Screenie #2 is what the window looks like, though your current keys just might be different from the ones I use. Go ahead and change 'em to whatever you want. For reference, the mouse pointer is over the "up" button for player 1 - that is, you.

Attachments

mikmak

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

very nice update...

lookin forward for more great updates

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score

There is a level select, accessed by pressing the key bound to up in the character select screen. (Can use it to change Tiki's opponent). There are currently 7 levels, the last of which (Tiki vs. Tiki) is only accessible by beating level 6 (Expandbee)

Furthermore, you can cheat by pressing down in that window too.

melloten

Lurker
Reputation score

Could someone post the update here, the mirror site that Eluku uses doesn't seem to be working today. I've gotten all of the previous updates just fine, so I'm assuming it's the site that's having a problem.

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hi im new here. Ive been lurking on this website for sometime now following the fairy fighting games development. I seem to be not able to download the latest update for some reason, I get a small box in red with the letters (apart from japanese wich I dont know) 404. Would anyone who has downloaded it already please be kind enough to upload it on megaupload/rapidshare/other file service?

IceLancer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

"I'm gonna go out on a limb here and "suggest" that you check your key configurations."

i would love to and once i figure out how i will, im a bit of a nub on these things

Ragnarok-Bloodedge

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

404 error, i believe as the same problem i have...that the site link is a failure. Wrong path to a site, i think.

Second: I overheard there was a Giant Worm, appearing after all worms are full with SP Mode, but nothing happens. Is that a lie or is it possible? They just turn into Fat Worms, what i'd call them after they're Station and full SP.

Third: Why the damn heck is the Bee flying around after Tiki is impregnated? I mean...seriously, couldn't he do a Rape Finish instead when she's like that, or Rape moves? Same goes for Worms, they should do that Giant Worm after all are full Sp, and do a Rape Finish that becomes all them a Giant Worm and what next? Epic Impregnation? And that FluidHunter is awesome until you get tired of the same animation, she can't do much then one Rape Finish. I hope eluku got in mind about at least three Rape Finishes and least Five Rape moves, it should be enough to fap for eternity.

And what i think now...its great so far, but what about least 50 monsters you're gonna meet in each stages? I mean, like you can take all different, from Bestial to Horror Monsters? No gore but total Rape? And Tiki should have Futanari mode for Alue, that green girl...i mean, counterattack at her? Finish strike only to replace Wave kick and give a huge cock to impregnate Alue, as she PISSES me off with her attacks too...>_< i also happen to notice that Eggplant, for its name. Need ACTUAL eggs, not goo, it just doesn't stand up to his name!

That Bee looks promising, as i've seen that far. And yes, i'm complaining a bit, only on Eggplant and Futa Mode for Alue...lets make it even for Alue, that Plant Girl and Tiki, shall we? These suggestion could be wise, but i can't japanese, so i'd be a waste to try to talk to Eluku about it.

But damn...this is one heck of a upcoming masterpiece!

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I agree Eggplant should have been the egg planting boss. Expand bee would I guess expand tiki by filling her up with cum or honey I guess. Giant Worm? never heard of it. would be nice.

Ragnarok-Bloodedge

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

No, not honey. More likely Cum Inflation, and not really eggs. But since he already made up with Egg, it'll be eggs. But i'm disappointed with the Eggplant, just goo and no eggs, considiring its name. Giant Worm, i don't know...there were words about it and i've never seen that form, no matter what i do on the Stage with the Worms. I guess its all a lie, or its a missing animation thing? I don't know, i just hope he starts up his work and Refix the Eggplant to Eggs, not goo. And maybe the Bee with Cum Inflation, also Giant Worm Rape Finish, it will happen as no matter how much HP or HP Regen you have on, it'll happen when all the Worms is full with SP Gauge.

Alas, Futa Mode, Huge Cock that is triple size as FluidHunters, and massively impregnate that friggin Plant Girl when Tiki de-attaches her from her plant and gives her "Payback" for her bitchy moves! Hah! That would been awesome! And also, after Bee, i hope a stage with a monster that is big and kickass hard to defeat...and also got Cum Inflations and two cocks to fill her up, also massively impregnation. As Tiki can't escape from, so consider to avoid all his moves, should be proving difficult. What you say? Sounds just a tiny start, eh?

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

Wall-o-text
First and foremost:

Thats an eggplant, do you see any egg?

In second place, the bee is still less than halfway complete, and you should be aware of that if you followed the thread, so complaining about it not being complete is like complaining about water being wet, training for the darwin award?

Third point, my post might seem a little sarcastic and maybe slightly offensive, but i assure you is just a jest of your fervid imagination, i'm just trying to be informative and constructive, i think...this damn headache is killing me...

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I agree with the snake though. I hope moving onto new enemies doesn't mean that the snake won't be worked on more in the long run.

Ragnarok-Bloodedge

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Technically, its a Naga. Its a mythical Water Snake, it has male genitals, though being a only female, its almost as huge as that one at Fairy Fighting, just a bit bigger. And it usually have two male genitals, but this ones got one (sawed off the second one? o_O) it should be worked on. The Naga is a perfect example of one of the best creatures there, i hope it gets more time then eating and laying a egg inside Tiki. What about Inflating her like crazy and more rape moves? Especially that she just sucks you and throws a Worm at you. Like it fucks you actually and more? It'll be a Boss, that drains HP in rape moves and are hard to defeat, due of its easy gain for SP and Rape Finishes should be more then just one, same with Rape Moves.

Naga needs more work, Meatcatcher should be FAR easier to kill, not like insane to defeat, as it only spams HP Regen Rape Moves...just wtf is about that? Its just annoying. More Rape moves, more Rape Finishes and lots of more monsters.

Naga should be a Big Boss you meet, so should Plant Girl and each third enemy you meet on each stages. They're harder and got far more moves then the others, especially Rape Finishes and Rape Moves, so you'll have to explore AND get your hands wet and fapping as crazy!

Thus Fairy Fighting will be Godlike Fap Game! Nothing can beat that game of Fap Games then, also, it needs more fluid moves...it doesn't have that good speed, maybe improving its speed that its running on and graphic tweaks a tiny bit? Also, make a bit more clearer X Ray at Naga kicking her Rape Finish Egg move at Tiki too, some people can't see it right, doesn't mean i don't...just for in case.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Oh I know what it is. I just don't refer to it as such, because when I say snake, everyone knows what the fuck I'm talking about. But yeah, she needs a few more moves. Meat catcher and eggplant, maybe 1 more each and I'd be extremely happy with it. Worms, maybe another GO and less non ero moves. Plant girl, 1 or two moves and another game over. Really, it's just all the characters aren't as balanced in movesets when compared to each other

nnescio

Reputation score

Technically, its a Naga. Its a mythical Water Snake, it has male genitals, though being a only female, its almost as huge as that one at Fairy Fighting, just a bit bigger. And it usually have two male genitals, but this ones got one (sawed off the second one? o_O) it should be worked on. The Naga is a perfect example of one of the best creatures there, i hope it gets more time then eating and laying a egg inside Tiki. What about Inflating her like crazy and more rape moves? Especially that she just sucks you and throws a Worm at you. Like it fucks you actually and more? It'll be a Boss, that drains HP in rape moves and are hard to defeat, due of its easy gain for SP and Rape Finishes should be more then just one, same with Rape Moves.

Naga needs more work, Meatcatcher should be FAR easier to kill, not like insane to defeat, as it only spams HP Regen Rape Moves...just wtf is about that? Its just annoying. More Rape moves, more Rape Finishes and lots of more monsters.

Naga should be a Big Boss you meet, so should Plant Girl and each third enemy you meet on each stages. They're harder and got far more moves then the others, especially Rape Finishes and Rape Moves, so you'll have to explore AND get your hands wet and fapping as crazy!

Thus Fairy Fighting will be Godlike Fap Game! Nothing can beat that game of Fap Games then, also, it needs more fluid moves...it doesn't have that good speed, maybe improving its speed that its running on and graphic tweaks a tiny bit? Also, make a bit more clearer X Ray at Naga kicking her Rape Finish Egg move at Tiki too, some people can't see it right, doesn't mean i don't...just for in case.
Queen bees have four legs and can fly around. Or maybe they are worker bees which can somehow lay eggs instead. The is supposed to look like a normal girl, despite its plant origins. And Fluid Catcher implants eggs instead of semen, so it seems to be female. Oh and fairies

Point is, I don't think Eluku cares much about staying close to the 'source' material. Especially when his probable sources have probably pilfered them elsewhere as well while making many changes of their own. (LoTR, D&D, and WoW, for example.) And I doubt logical consistencies is exactly on the top of his priority list for now either.

And technically, while snakes do have a pair of hemipenes, their shape and size vary significantly, with some of them being asymmetrical enough that one of the hemipenis appear to be stunted and practically vestigial (read: useless). Also, the hemipenes are generally considered (by zoologists, or herpetologists if you want to be specific) to be two 'halves' of the same organ, hence the name. (hemipenes = Half penises)

Not that should matter for Eluku's purposes.

As for the rest of your post, while I believe that suggestions are helpful, those were phrased like demands instead, and I find them to be borderline rude.

Ragnarok-Bloodedge

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

True enough. Friggin stupid Auto-Log Off...

We seriously want more moves, especially me, and i want that Futa Mode at that friggin Plant Girl for Tiki to teach her some manners...seriously, a green bitch that is so annoying...i've always wanted to turn the tables against her the first time i fougth her...

Anyways.

Meatcatcher needs less Difficulty: Its like he's on the mode Imbossible! I can barely defeat him if i want to! I know there's a Stage Select, but its just overdoing at his difficulty, comparing to the others!

Eggplant, seriously...there was a guy who referred his name to be different then it means, but thats not it! Why call it Eggplant if he uses Goo? Why couldn't it be Gooplant? More matching for that. Top of that, he seriously need Egg Implanting moves and three or more moves...he's so weak.

Naga needs seriously more moves, especially considiring her lack of Finishes. She is hard to take down if she gets numeruous Finishes, which would be MORE fapping!

Worms...hey...where's that (censored) Giant Worm? When they're full SP all of them, all five. Finish off no matter how much HP Tiki have or Regen, she'll be Finished then. Since its nearly imbossible to get them all full, and they need a LOT faster SP Generating, comparing to that i'm checking their SP Gauge filling up...its laughable.

Bee, time for Cum Inflation too, with Egg Implanting. Considiring Tiki gets the Egg inside her, if she pushes it out...one more Bee to try and defeat then, more Bee's means more combined Rape Moves and Finishes. As a combination method as the same way of Worms, just a lot more fapping.

Plantgirl...hmm...i never thought about her specially, i just think she's not neccessary if she isn't real fap, i mean...womb that she enters at Tiki? Whats that supposed to be for? Thats not really fapping, thats a sick fetish...nevermind, i'd only add her for Tiki to get Futa Mode on her and go like "Now its MY turn to Rape YOU, hahaha!" and that'd be epic! XD

And nnescio...they're not demands, they're SUGGESTIONS, you fool! Read it over again, and think twice before you offend me for taking suggestions to a "Fapping Game" that doesn't need actually Realistic Facts of yours...this is a Fairy Fighting game, means ANYTHING is possible here, and not in the actual Facts of your words. That and you're utterly rude to think you can come up with a silly conversation based on your Facts that won't work on a "Fantasy Fairy Rape Fapping Game" Eluku does what he or she wants to do, considiring the speech. These are just suggestions, if he checks in here and either Translates this or understands this...then i may know what he'd think of next...checking the game he made for a few improvements that i suggested, not exactly what i said, but maybe something he tweaks of my ideas.

Only reason i come up with suggestions, is to vary the improvements thoughts for a extremely good programs as this one, that is for us who likes to fap for it...and we do neither care of "Nerds" that come up with their beliefs onto something we call "Otaku Program Nerds" which are rude of me to say, nevertheless, that is the actual fact based on what you said to be.

Consider this as a "Payback" for misunderstanding me. I won't reply to your next reply, get that in your memory.

Last edited:

nnescio

Reputation score

bad link. It doesnt seem to work. 40I4 on me.
It worked yesterday. Seems like problems with the hosting website instead. Should resolve over time.

If I have to take a guess, I think Eluku (or rather, his fans who are doing the downloading) used up too much bandwidth.

In any case, I've zipped my folder and uploaded it Check to see if it's correct.

True enough. Friggin stupid Auto-Log Off...

We seriously want more moves, especially me, and i want that Futa Mode at that friggin Plant Girl for Tiki to teach her some manners...seriously, a green bitch that is so annoying...i've always wanted to turn the tables against her the first time i fougth her...

Anyways.

Meatcatcher needs less Difficulty: Its like he's on the mode Imbossible! I can barely defeat him if i want to! I know there's a Stage Select, but its just overdoing at his difficulty, comparing to the others!

Eggplant, seriously...there was a guy who referred his name to be different then it means, but thats not it! Why call it Eggplant if he uses Goo? Why couldn't it be Gooplant? More matching for that. Top of that, he seriously need Egg Implanting moves and three or more moves...he's so weak.

Naga needs seriously more moves, especially considiring her lack of Finishes. She is hard to take down if she gets numeruous Finishes, which would be MORE fapping!

Worms...hey...where's that (censored) Giant Worm? When they're full SP all of them, all five. Finish off no matter how much HP Tiki have or Regen, she'll be Finished then. Since its nearly imbossible to get them all full, and they need a LOT faster SP Generating, comparing to that i'm checking their SP Gauge filling up...its laughable.

Bee, time for Cum Inflation too, with Egg Implanting. Considiring Tiki gets the Egg inside her, if she pushes it out...one more Bee to try and defeat then, more Bee's means more combined Rape Moves and Finishes. As a combination method as the same way of Worms, just a lot more fapping.

Plantgirl...hmm...i never thought about her specially, i just think she's not neccessary if she isn't real fap, i mean...womb that she enters at Tiki? Whats that supposed to be for? Thats not really fapping, thats a sick fetish...nevermind, i'd only add her for Tiki to get Futa Mode on her and go like "Now its MY turn to Rape YOU, hahaha!" and that'd be epic! XD

And nnescio...they're not demands, they're SUGGESTIONS, you fool! Read it over again, and think twice before you offend me for taking suggestions to a "Fapping Game" that doesn't need actually Realistic Facts of yours...this is a Fairy Fighting game, means ANYTHING is possible here, and not in the actual Facts of your words. That and you're utterly rude to think you can come up with a silly conversation based on your Facts that won't work on a "Fantasy Fairy Rape Fapping Game" Eluku does what he or she wants to do, considiring the speech. These are just suggestions, if he checks in here and either Translates this or understands this...then i may know what he'd think of next...checking the game he made for a few improvements that i suggested, not exactly what i said, but maybe something he tweaks of my ideas.

Only reason i come up with suggestions, is to vary the improvements thoughts for a extremely good programs as this one, that is for us who likes to fap for it...and we do neither care of "Nerds" that come up with their beliefs onto something we call "Otaku Program Nerds" which are rude of me to say, nevertheless, that is the actual fact based on what you said to be.

Consider this as a "Payback" for misunderstanding me. I won't reply to your next reply, get that in your memory.
Uh what? You are missing the whole point.

I'm not the one who first implied that snakes have two male genitals and that Eluku should adhere to real-life facts.

I was merely pointing out that Eluku doesn't bother about sticking to facts and all, and all suggestions on that he should do so are essentially forcing your preferences on his.

Aaand that goes for the snipe on the unbirth scene as well. They are people who are fans of it, you know, and it apparently appeals to Eluku as well.

Heck, I didn't even say anything about what Eluku should or should not do. You did.

Last edited: