2ndvenus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

ExpandBee
GreenAmeba
DrinkingWorm Mother
Alau-Lune

Barely have any moves compared to others. So im going to pick a random one of them... DrinkingWorm Mother, she only got like 2 moves.

Last edited:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

All in all, there are a couple enemies that feel rather incomplete to me. Eggplant, Drinking Worm, Alalune, Roper, Fairy Crusher Boss, Frozen Wolf and Mist Sisters.

And by incomplete, I mean that they are missing some moves/CGs that they I think could be in them.

Eggplant: I wanna see him long range grapple her and pull her toward him and gets her on her knees. His "dick" comes out of his mouth and he stuffs her throat.

Drinking Worm: I'd like to see the little worms get a little more priority. I think the biggest problem with multiple enemies is that they too often take away from each other. If the little worms are holding Tiki, then vore worm shouldn't do her vore finisher.

Alalune: Seems like there is a lack of h-moves for her. With her being a plant type enemy, maybe she releases some pollen aphrodisiac that makes Tiki horny and then she has her way with her. A vore wouldn't hurt either.

Roper: Kind of what I said with Drinking Worm. Their co-op move takes away from the point that there are solo-moves since the co-op grab happens only seconds after the solo grab. Also, with the long whip-like tentacles, maybe some whipping and spanking is in order.

Fairy Crusher Boss: Could be a vore. So far, there is two licking moves and a bunch of melee and two finishers. Not really sure what all Eluku could do but it feels really light in content.

Frozen Wolf: Probably the most complete of this list. Maybe he could send some of the pups to harass Tiki. Licking or fucking.

Mist Sisters: Wouldn't say no to another couple animations...but, say no to scat folks. lol

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Personally, I wouldn't mind eggplant since he's kinda spammy with those crawly things. Everything else is either complete or kinda boring in concept in the first place, so I went with lune

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I think there are several enemies that are lacking, all of which were mentioned by Vinceras. But I voted after personal preference, rather than after what's needed.
If we take Vinceras list for example, I just really don't like Alaulune or GreenAmeba.
Eggplant has enough moves by now, he's just a bit spammy, which makes him frustrating rather than fun. He needs to be fixed, but I'm not too fond of the guy to begin with.
Roper doesn't really need more moves either, they just need to leave eachother be a bit more. I for one likes to be juggled between the two, being caught in midair after a grab is finished, but that is damn near impossible with how much they egg eachother on.
Mist Sisters are just really barren and plain. The only move they have apart from the groupie move is the ass unbirth one, which I find kind of disgusting (the ONLY move I find non-sexy in the whole game!). They definitely need more moves and more variety, but they aren't in my interest.
I don't really see why Frozen Wolf needs more stuff. He has his wooden (icy) horse, his birthball, his pillars, his licking, his trap, his incredibly nice mounting, two endings both with CG and finishing picture. He feels pretty complete to me, much like RaperBeast and Fallen Fairy.
Now drinking worm and the Fairy Crusher Boss definitely needs more stuff. They could definitely make the mother in Drinking Worm much more interesting, and play much more with the vore aspect of the stage, which is the part that I love about it. She really only has her grab and her finisher, and that's it. The worms on the ground feel pretty finished though. They do their part in keeping you busy and irritate you, they have one animation per amount of worms on you, and they have an ending if you lose to them. If he's going to update this stage, I think he should make the mother more interesting.
But in the end, my vote went to Fairy Crusher Boss, since I've been hoping for AGES for some vore with that guy, and he really only has two (sex) moves, not counting his tit squeeze. My two favorite things in extreme hentai are vore and distension, hence my love for Hunter's H (even though guro isn't my thing), Succubus Fist, Milia Wars, Chrono Clock and this game. I LOVE the finisher Fairy Crusher has, because of his ridiculous size (which is also why I always wished for there to eventually be a dragon, minotaur, ogre or other kind of giant in the game, but instead we got RaperBeast, which is damn close to perfect for me!), but I still think he could do more with it. And really, Fairy Crusher Boss is perfect for some vore, so why not add that in there as well?

So, there. End of post. If you read that unedited and unsorted nightmare, then kudos to ya.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

ExpandBee & MDW need revamping in my opinion. They are way too focused towards hitting their instant game overs, you can never really lose via the other means without trying. It should be more like FluidHunter and AlauLune - the OHKOs should be fewer and more far between.

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score

ExpandBee & MDW need revamping in my opinion. They are way too focused towards hitting their instant game overs, you can never really lose via the other means without trying. It should be more like FluidHunter and AlauLune - the OHKOs should be fewer and more far between.
I think it works pretty well for MDW - the implied peril of the slowly approaching instant-game-over coupled with not knowing how long you're gonna be stuck for if you do get caught by one of the little ones (because of how much time gets added to escaping for each extra one which gets you) are what make the fight work for me.

Maybe having a different animation from being instant-GO'd while caught by worms, vs. being instant-GO'd while free?

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score

On the subject of overly-spammed moves, the fallen fairy's footjob move has to be the one that grinds my gears the most.
After any given sex grab move is finished, 90% of the time she follows up with the foot slam, with no time to recover from previous knock-down.
Whatever AI algorithms she runs on, they need to have a bit more variety thrown in them (she's got enough moves for it).
Spoiler rant redacted, as the AI was adjusted (yay) and my complaint above is no longer relevant. Also, it was edgy and childish.

Last edited:

sxdoe

Reputation score

I havent seen many posts about cheat engine...it seems really difficult to loop frames, example stopping orgasm meters.

pharaohwave

Reputation score

I havent seen many posts about cheat engine...it seems really difficult to loop frames, example stopping orgasm meters.
I made this a long time ago and it's still working it seems. Load it on Cheat Engine, 64-bit version if that matters.

Turn codes off when you are going to pick a different character or it will crash because each character works with different values.

Edit: Ops, forgot to say what it does. How smart. It has
*Freeze Player 1 HP
*Unlimited P1 Super bar
*Freeze Player 2 escape bar

Attachments

Last edited:

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Wtf alakune is overpowered. 8LOSS 1WIN

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Was there an update when I wasn't looking?

leatherhead333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah Raptor beast is retardedly hard to beat because the little punk never stops moving! He can keep dashing in front and behind you with absolutely no interval for you to attack him from. I remember when i managed to to execute Tiki's special where she punches the ground. Even though he had JUST dashed right into it he still was able to dash to the other side and use that green move of his.

Also his counter doesn't seem to have a fixed amount of time for how long it's active. Sometimes it lasts a split second other times it lasts for almost 3 seconds.

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Also his leg kick takes too much of the screen, and it's far bigger than what it should be considering his regular fighting stance. The Leg leads to every possible combo and can counter most moves, is overly fast. Top it off with it's range and decent damage. I nominate that single side kick to be nerfed, it not at least shrunk down by being redrawn.

Einreicht

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just downloaded version 131117, and found that I can't access the final boss or hell door anymore. Is there another way?

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i tried downloading the newest version, but each link provided on here seems to be invalid because it was removed... Help? ^_^

KuraScropia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i tried downloading the newest version, but each link provided on here seems to be invalid because it was removed... Help? ^_^
Here? As in this thread? They're like years old.

Google "Fairy Fighting Eluku", click his site (google chrome will say it has malware on the site, I'm still good), translate the page and find the download.

Have you tried so?

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I do, but when i enter the password, where do i click? I don't see anything tat can download it. I'm confused :p i have an oldr version without the spider or frozen. Last boss is another fairy lol no practice mode or anything