What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

Pretty sure I got this awesome title screen for beating the final boss! Sorry if everyone knows about this already, I didn't check back too many pages.

I actually got that when I just faced the boss. Haven't beaten it, but I still get that animation when I go back to the title screen.

CPTKeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Pretty sure I got this awesome title screen for beating the final boss! Sorry if everyone knows about this already, I didn't check back too many pages.

That H-Animation from the Title Screen was already release in previous version ["250 Update"].

rgevake

Reputation score

I just downloaded this game and I wonder.

d, df, f + P - Sliding Punch
f, d, df + P - Wind Upper

what is the meaning of df? Should I hit down and forward together?

but she doesn't seem to do things in description...

I can't even yet defeat the first opponent with the big eye.

superman12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have a list of moves that's been added but not in the original skill list?
I know he made a few new moves after he made all the bosses, so for the skill guide for some characters there are missing endings/moves if you just look at the list given in the game.

Does anyone know any? If anything can you just put down your 2 cents and I can just make a list of it. Thanks.

MBudget

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I just downloaded this game and I wonder.

d, df, f + P - Sliding Punch
f, d, df + P - Wind Upper

what is the meaning of df? Should I hit down and forward together?

but she doesn't seem to do things in description...

I can't even yet defeat the first opponent with the big eye.
DF means down forward.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Another update. Apparently the boss now has a secret and there's opening illustrations.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Fairy Fighting version 266 has been released

The update adds an intro and a new game over animation for the Blue fairies in the Boss Stage

A problem I have with Fairy Fighting (not just in this update, but in general), its that the Gave Over animations are never constant. Most of them loop, which is fine, but then they stop and go to the game over picture without any input. It'd be great if I could press a button to get to the game over Picture, rather than have it done for me in the middle of watching the animation

xeroghost

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I wonder if the pink and yellow haired fairies in the intro are connect to the mist sisters but then where did the blue haired mist sister come from

lordloxi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

still haven't figured out the all the things listed in the update. can anyone help?

vincent8745

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hey i found something new for the boss. go and die by that wall of corrupted fairies behind you

Minis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

"The update adds an intro and a new game over animation for the Blue fairies in the Boss Stage"

how do i get that blue fairies in a boss stage ending ?

Ebelaar

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

"The update adds an intro and a new game over animation for the Blue fairies in the Boss Stage"

how do i get that blue fairies in a boss stage ending ?
Move back away from the boss. On the left side of the stage is a wall of corrupted fairies. Let em' grab you and don't break free. :)

blackshot19

Demon Girl
Reputation score

A problem I have with Fairy Fighting (not just in this update, but in general), its that the Gave Over animations are never constant. Most of them loop, which is fine, but then they stop and go to the game over picture without any input. It'd be great if I could press a button to get to the game over Picture, rather than have it done for me in the middle of watching the animation
I agree with this. Except...

in the middle of watching the animation
watching the animation
heh

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

You know what I mean ;)

Also, Update 237 released
I have no clue whats added

Last edited:

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score

According to Google Translate, a new cutscene has been added before the fight against Meatcatcher.
Everything else are re-adjustments to Tiki's moves.

As far as I can tell, that's pretty much it.

Kln

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So he's going to add cutscenes for each enemy? Interesting.

Mirage91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just downloaded and started the game up.
I came across an intro cutscene for the entire game (I think that's what Eluku meant).
A bunch of fairies were flying about in a treehouse, then demons attacked and kidnapped them while Tiki was away. She came back to find all the fairies gone just before the Eggplant monster snuck up from behind and kidnapped her, too (which leads to the cutscene you get before fighting the Eggplant monster).
The End.
Also when I selected Meatcatcher (just a regular fight) I got treated to a special cutscene (I think it's new).

Sath

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Twas inevitable, mean the intro intro gives us a lot to run with, and I don't seem to recall seeing a blue haired fairy mother in it, which also soundly dispels my theory that the zombie-like fairy in the last stage is her mother.

This must be the final spit-shine polish stage of the game if the tree is the real final boss. But it wasn't forever, frankly the game is getting huge and maybe it's time to look toward new projects?