What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

A horse would be awesome in this game.Who agrees?

irokez

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I am pretty sure that the battle with dark Tiki was always called "Final Stage". No reason to panic, move along.

A horse would be awesome in this game.Who agrees?
/)^3^(\

PuyoPuyoPuyo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

"Mr. PuyoPuyoPuyo, please save da world!"

A: if you play any enemy, is FINAL STAGE 'cause you have to defeat only Tiki (giggle giggle). In some releases the FINAL STAGE was here 'cause was the last monster in the plot sequence if you play Tiki.

B:there's a working trick to play a preview monster. Just rename the stage and chara files of the monster with a previous one you will not miss.
For example you can rename 01EggPlant.stage the ".stage" file of the new enemy, and 02Eggplant.player the ".player" file of the new monster. You get some glitch in the selection screen, but now eggplant will be the new monster. Only for test pourpose, and goodbye eggplant if you don't restore original files.

My full support for an horse enemy ("Hi ha! Go Silver!"). But if Tiki was high as a thumb, c'mon, RaperBest is NOT so gifted as it seems.

Last edited:

Sath

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Cock vore was very briefly glazed over some time ago but I was too lazy to reply at the time.
It might be because my proverbial fetish roulette has landed on that for the time being, but it's such a delightfully twisted idea that I agree with the idea of cock vore being considered.
Being an escapable rape would be noice.

Last edited:

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Seconding this [horse enemy]. Bonus points for Huge horse cock and ANAL.
Seriously. I want more stuff like Fallen Fairy, with pumping and anal and semi-realistic interactions! I don't like when there is a penis that is literally bigger than the girl it's fucking, or animations that make me question the author's understanding of human anatomy.

I understand that Eluku is big on variety, but obviously the stuff involving insemination and penis-vagina intercourse is going to hit the largest number of players. I wish he wouldn't spend so much time working to please the extraordinarily small demographics that want to see ultra-specific stuff like poo eating and unbirth.

I've been waiting like... almost literally a year if I'm not mistaken for another enemy like Fallen Fairy. I'm tired of weird poo stuff and absurd proportions (like Raperbeast) where I can only understand that it's sex as an abstract concept as opposed to visually recognizing it.

Bluflare

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Seriously. I want more stuff like Fallen Fairy, with pumping and anal and semi-realistic interactions! I don't like when there is a penis that is literally bigger than the girl it's fucking, or animations that make me question the author's understanding of human anatomy.

I understand that Eluku is big on variety, but obviously the stuff involving insemination and penis-vagina intercourse is going to hit the largest number of players. I wish he wouldn't spend so much time working to please the extraordinarily small demographics that want to see ultra-specific stuff like poo eating and unbirth.

I've been waiting like... almost literally a year if I'm not mistaken for another enemy like Fallen Fairy. I'm tired of weird poo stuff and absurd proportions (like Raperbeast) where I can only understand that it's sex as an abstract concept as opposed to visually recognizing it.
Fallen Fairy Fallen Fairy Fallen Fairy Fallen Fairy. It seems like Fallen Fairy is the only thing he has done right with this game.

Bluflare

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does the fairy crush crush fairies?
They Crush their insides with rocks, stalactites, and boulders so yeah I'm guessing that is what they are pretty good at.

But still hot though.

brachna

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Maybe he could add enemies that he sketched long time ago instead. Remember that bondage monster thing?

Fallen Fairy Fallen Fairy Fallen Fairy Fallen Fairy. It seems like Fallen Fairy is the only thing he has done right with this game.
Was never my favorite.

PuyoPuyoPuyo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can soemone please explain to an European friendly jelly what's this kinda hype for cute horses? I see everywhere new editions (and most of them sexy) of old time MyLittlePonies.

Anon_Ymous

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can soemone please explain to an European friendly jelly what's this kinda hype for cute horses? I see everywhere new editions (and most of them sexy) of old time MyLittlePonies.
If you were living under a rock for the past three years, here you go...
As for the sexy part, i have no idea. Humans are more my thing.

Sath

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Futa is a little like ale: some are fanatic about it, others just don't like the stuff.
Fallen fairy turned me into a raging futanari lover, though if I play any of the enemies in fairy fighting long enough I'm sure I'd develop a taste for the selected fetish.

I really don't understand MLP. It's been around since I was a wee cheese toasty back in the early 90s, then a few years ago it absolutely explodes across the known cosmos (and there is a lot of known cosmos).
I accept that it's there and some people like it, but the insistence of a small minority of the pro-MLP group, that there needs to be ponies EVERYWHERE annoys me.

Heck Eluku already has some experience doing a quadruped, a horse would be upscaled version? Though horses tend to either be hippocampus, fire or fly (maybe fly and fire but never fire and water, unlike Misty's Gyarados in that one episode where it somehow learned flamethrower). And only the hippocampus has any remotely interesting themes that can be used to make something that isn't a frozen wolf/raper beast hybrid.

KungFuBunny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Futa is a little like ale: some are fanatic about it, others just don't like the stuff.

eh, it's more like scat for me. I don't really care if it's in there or not. has 0 effect on my enjoyment. The only thing that would change that is if there were also hairy balls, but that's about it.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

I didn't mean "Cute Ponies",i meant Horses.What can a MyLittlePony do?Fuck her with magic...Yeaaah,i don't think so.