Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

Can't download the latest version.. the password seems incorrect

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The download is working fine for me. You're using "eluku", correct?

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Don't know what's going on then, so here's a MU link.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Fairy Fighting has just got even harder.
FluidHunter (The Snake Woman) now has a new attack which is like E. Honda's move from Street Fighter.
Once she starts using it, she's annoyingly invincible.
I simply can't beat her even with cheats.

This is all I know so far.

Last edited:

guilmonex

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I think Tiki needs that invincible rapid punch much more than Naga.
There is no way to stop that move......its crazy......:mad:
Tiki's super attack is hard to trigger, press it ten times but only one time successfully triggered.
Why is he keep making the game harder and harder? Although, he lowered the AI level, I don't see any effect on that.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ryona games seem to err all too frequently on the side of "horribly hard". Probably something about the feeling of the girl being helpless while she's beat into paste or something - that's the ryona fetish, right? Degradation and abuse, domination and power?

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Heya. My laptop died and I had to send it to a pc shop to repair it. Now that it's back, I've pretty much reconfigured it back to it's previous state.
Must still be missing some RTP libraries, but I'll find them in time.

Well, the purpose of this post is to ask for help. I've downloaded the latest version of this game and when I click the .exe file I see the window appearing and then it closes real quickly. Is there anyone that knows how to fix this? Or is there anyone that had this problem aswell and fixed it?

P.S. I have a windows Vista and never had this problem before. Maybe I'm missing a program to run it? Thanks.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ryona games seem to err all too frequently on the side of "horribly hard". Probably something about the feeling of the girl being helpless while she's beat into paste or something - that's the ryona fetish, right? Degradation and abuse, domination and power?

Wait he's made other games?

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

Heya. My laptop died and I had to send it to a pc shop to repair it. Now that it's back, I've pretty much reconfigured it back to it's previous state.
Must still be missing some RTP libraries, but I'll find them in time.

Well, the purpose of this post is to ask for help. I've downloaded the latest version of this game and when I click the .exe file I see the window appearing and then it closes real quickly. Is there anyone that knows how to fix this? Or is there anyone that had this problem aswell and fixed it?

P.S. I have a windows Vista and never had this problem before. Maybe I'm missing a program to run it? Thanks.
Are you using Applocale OR is your computer set to Japanese Regional settings?

If no to either of those, that's the problem most likely.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Shouldn't be the regional settings. I've never touched mine and I have no problem running it.

And I have no clue what applocale is.

All I can think of is maybe you don't have a program that can run it? Maybe get ?

WufeiLord

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've played quite a bit of this and am still unable to use Tiki's Masturbate skill. All she does is duck, then do a punch and a kick when I press the buttons simultaneously.

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I've played quite a bit of this and am still unable to use Tiki's Masturbate skill. All she does is duck, then do a punch and a kick when I press the buttons simultaneously.
You are holding those buttons down... right?

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

/facepalm the level of fail in this thread right now...

First of all, Sponge, ryona is a genre, much like action or romance... not a game designer (as far as I know this game's creator refers to himself as eluku). Ryona means 'distress,' basically. The ryona fetish is generally of a heroine getting hurt. See blank-blood (also a very hard game) which doesn't have a lot of rape but has a lot of heroine getting sliced and diced, impaled, etc. Oddly enough, ryona usually goes hand in hand with guro.

@Kusanagi... google is your friend. You look like a tool when you say "I have no idea what something is" when the answer is so readily available and it would take less time for you to find out than posting "iunno boris." Applocale is a program that basically fools another program into thinking that it's being run by a machine with native language support - i.e. being run by a Japanese version of windows, not an English one.

And by the way, this program has NOTHING to do with Flash. Literally nothing. It doesn't even use ActionScript.

@Wufei.... Only thing I can think of is that you're either pressing the wrong buttons or you're not holding them down like DarkWarp suggested. It IS a little tricky getting the right buttons, since most people customize their own and translating "ABCDEF" to whatever you have them mapped to can be a little confusing, so double check that if you've been holding them down.

WufeiLord

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

down+LP+LK

Yeah, I set it to U and J, and she doesn't do it.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

And you're holding the direction down as well?

WufeiLord

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can read an instruction manual, no offense. I did it, several times, and I just got a duck, a clumsy punch, and a clumsy kick.