What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

blackraven1425

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

I think he could probably go back and add to not just FW, but finish off other chars too. Like Alaulune still doesn't have a CG for her special GO.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Some have GO's that aren't fully colored as well, Alakune is just in flats in one of them I believe (No shadows). Probably a lot of stuff he put on the back burner to focus on more important content, I wonder if he has a list of to-do's to remember them all. He works so much, it must be hard.

ViralZero

Reputation score

This whole voting for the next character thing is pretty cool. Though in my mind it seems like it might be getting harder to incorporate some new ideas. I would consider making a second playable main character. Maybe the Fallen Fairy or something. Get kind of an anti-hero thing going with her. Also, I think because of her unique, *ahem* anatomy, so many new and interesting things could be done with her and the previous enemies.

Anywho, as far as the contestants go I feel:

The Lesbian sisters are cool. Though it wouldn't bring anything new or particularly interestingto the table, it's not a bad way to go. (Unless they involve scat like some rumors suggest. >_<)

The machine, is limited only to Eluku's imagination, so it has tons on potential on what style it'll go with.

The Mad Doctor is a risk.. On one hand he could focus on uncomfortably close-to-guro action. On the other hand he could concentrate on a sort of endless pleasure thing. Shit, he could even turn Tiki into a futa if he wanted.

The hand doesn't have enough potential imo, and I don't care much for beast sex either way so I'm neutral as far as Beastman is concerned.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This whole voting for the next character thing is pretty cool. Though in my mind it seems like it might be getting harder to incorporate some new ideas. I would consider making a second playable main character. Maybe the Fallen Fairy or something. Get kind of an anti-hero thing going with her. Also, I think because of her unique, *ahem* anatomy, so many new and interesting things could be done with her and the previous enemies.
Why making a new character is bad and/or difficult:

About twice as much work on each boss, that means if some people don't like it (Fetish wise or other), it's longer before an update they do like. It also means trying to come up with original attacks to be used on both or it'd be stale. I doubt he wants to go back through all his old monsters and redo work he's done when he could be letting loose new ideas. If he wanted more moves on all bosses then wouldn't he have just added new things to be used on Tiki?

Similarly, if somebody doesn't like the new character, in this example Fallen Fairy (Futa), that's half the game content that they'd want to avoid. He'd be gambling half of his work time on content people may not like. I for one would NOT like Fallen Fairy to be a playable character. I'd rather another normal fairy than a futa, if anything. There are already some moves that futa-ize Tiki as is.

The most I see is a flavor resprite for Tiki like shorter/different hair (Like the color resprites that I love), without any changing to how bosses interact with her. I'd be down with that, a more tomboyish Tiki with shorter hair or something. Maybe that wouldn't effect too many scenes since she's losing hair and not gaining anything.

Also I wonder if the ending he posted on his last blog page, a few posts down will happen where the goblin critters force Tiki's mouth onto another fairy with ropes.

Last edited by a moderator:

SARD

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Also I wonder if the ending he posted on his last blog page a few posts down will happen where the goblin critters force Tiki's mouth onto another fairy with ropes.
Yea, that Game Over ending is in the current iteration; when you let Tiki run out of HPs normally, no special holds.

EDIT: had the endings backwards with the goblin's bondage/slip-'n-slide one.

Last edited:

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Mmnh, in the end Machine couldn't keep up, now that I think about it, who won the last poll we had like this, Fallen Fairy right? Then the slime got added shortly afterwards, I don't remember if the Mist Sisters did well in that poll compared to this one. At any rate, the final results.

Poll Results:
というわけで投票結果が出ました。
(たくさんの投票をありがとうございました。)
・ミスト三姉妹(多レズ) 40.9% (175票/40.9%)
・オートマターFUK320(機械姦) 27.1% (116票/27.1%)
・獣人♂(亜人種姦) 16.8% (72票/16.8%)
・マッドドクター・リョナ(医療拷問) 13.3% (57票/13.3%)
・フライングハンド(?) 1.9% (8票/1.9%)
ミスト三姉妹を次回から作ろうかと思います。
(ラフ案も古くなってるので新しいのを描こうかな・・)

攻撃・えっち技・その他について案がありましたらコメントお願いします。

--
今度の更新は9/17(月)を予定しています。
(多分、ミートキャッチャーのフィニッシュ移行の作りなおしと、細々とした更新かも?)

コメントのレスもその時に・・
Google Translation
Voting results came in So.
(. Thank you for voting in Thousands)
Three sisters-mist (Lesbian many) 40.9% (/ 40.9% 175 votes)
Auto matter FUK320 (fucking machine) 27.1% (/ 27.1% 116 votes)
· ♂ Beastman (fucking race sub) 16.8% (/ 16.8% 72 votes)
FreeMind Mad Doctor (Medical torture) 13.3% (/ 13.3% 57 votes)
Flying Hand (?) 1.9% (/ 1.9% 8 votes)
I thought I'd made ​​from the next three sisters mist.
(Maybe I'll draw a new one because the old become rough draft ...)

Please comment there was a proposal for the attack and other etch technique.

-
Upcoming update is scheduled for Mon 9/17.
(Maybe, and re-create the migration finish of meat catcher, be small-sized updates?)

At that time also less of a comment ...

In other words, the Mist sisters won, maybe providing a new concept art for it soon since the previous one is rather old and rough. He's now accepting proposals for attacks for the Mist Sisters, although given that machine translations seems to be terrible both ways(I actually recall account of a Japanese person having issues reading something that was Google Translated from English to Japanese), I'm not too sure how well any suggestions here will get through to him but I suppose it's worth a shot as long as people don't harass the hell out of him.

Last edited:

Sath

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I for one suggest bodypart possession:

Forced masturbation, tempory abnormal breast size, etc

edit:
after all, fingering proceeding up to self-fisting either her vagina or ass (or both at the same time) wouldn't go amiss.

Last edited:

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

edit:
after all, fingering proceeding up to self-fisting either her vagina or ass (or both at the same time) wouldn't go amiss.
I agree with body possession.

Also, am I the only one who was disappointed that he got rid of Tiki's green coloration. I liked the "Forest Dryad" Tiki...

Hemorage39r

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm all about body part possession, or maybe even full on possession. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

edit:
wasn't temporary abnormal breast size already available on MJF?

nofatchicks

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I love lesbians and all, but damn. The ratio of lesbian to hetero activity seems like 9-1. Maybe I guess the monster monsters don't count either way, but there is no like, dude in the game. I'd like to see beastman to be honest but I can understand not wanting to draw no dude.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I love lesbians and all, but damn. The ratio of lesbian to hetero activity seems like 9-1. Maybe I guess the monster monsters don't count either way, but there is no like, dude in the game. I'd like to see beastman to be honest but I can understand not wanting to draw no dude.
Frozen Wolf, Fairy Crashers, Fairy Crasher Boss, Mini Goblin things whos name escapes me. Furthermore, the only noteable female characters are the Fluid Hunter, Alua Lune, Expand Bee, and the Arachne. Fallen Fairy can count as both, and just about everything else is almost indeterminate. I am certain that the ratio is much larger than 9-1...

Last edited:

nofatchicks

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Don't forget Tiki v Tiki. All the fairy crashers and frozenwolf seem more like dogs than dudes to me.

Sath

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

wasn't temporary abnormal breast size already available on MJF?
Yeah, the breasts are just so possessable though. MJF is fantastic, though I wouldn't mind an escapable version from the mist sisters, oh the fantasy scenes as she involuntarily massages her engorged mammaries. Would finger-fucking her nipples be too much...?

TheBurningFox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, the breasts are just so possessable though. MJF is fantastic, though I wouldn't mind an escapable version from the mist sisters, oh the fantasy scenes as she involuntarily massages her engorged mammaries. Would finger-fucking her nipples be too much...?
Probably, but you never really know, Hah!
They are mist, Go crazy with what they can do!

Im just seeing a LOT of enemies that involve multiple monsters Vs. 1, How unfair! (Not that I care)

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Now something that I'd be down for and think would work well without an extraordinary amount of work, a single stage where you get a partner helping you that can be raped too. That'd be nice. I wonder if that's possible?

Last edited:

Unnatural Kiwi

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Actually wanted beastman to win. Ah well...

Some type of spiritual possession as has been said would certainly be interesting for the sisters.

xblurp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I decided to put up some ideas in the case Eluku looks at the thread and understands the typing.

Mist sisters:Ideas/Attacks

1. Body possession:Breast

Breast possession stage 1 grab- One of the Mist sisters grabs Tiki from behind holding her still. The other two Mist sisters move towards Tiki's breast and grab one nipple each. They open up the breast slightly before entering into them fully. The nipples remain opened, with the breast having expanded and the Mist sisters moving around inside.

Breast possession stage 2 struggle- The first Mist sister lets go of Tiki allowing her to grab her breast and finger them through the nipples. There can be an internal view of the Mist sisters sucking on Tiki's fingers as she fingers her breast.The first Mist sister could meanwhile be fingering Tiki's pussy. There would be an escape meter here. If she cannot leave the grasp the move goes onto stage three.

Breast possession stage 3 orgasm- Continuing from stage 2, if Tiki cannot escape from the Mist sisters, the first sister will move to be in front of Tiki and begin to suck on both of her breast at once. An orgasm meter will appear and if Tiki cannot escape then the first Mist sister will suck her sisters out of Tiki's breast.

Breast possession stage 3 alternate-Continuing from stage 2, if Tiki cannot escape, then the first Mist sister will open up Tiki's ass and pussy and begin to fuck Tiki from behind with her tail having split in two. An orgasm meter will appear and if Tiki cannot escape she will orgasm continuing the process.If she does escape then she'll orgasm making the second and third sister's in her breast come out in either liquid or gas form.

2.Body possession:Full Body

Kiss Stage 1: One of the Mist sisters will grab Tiki's face and begin to kiss her.An escape meter would appear to escape and an orgasm meter. If Tiki orgasms before escaping the Mist sister will enter into her body through her mouth causing her breast to grow a little and to begin to masturbate on the floor.

Vaginal to mouth Stage 2: A second Mist sister will grab Tiki if she cannot escape in time. The second mouth will move down to her pussy where she will begin to suck or lick it drinking the juices. An escape meter would be here as well as the orgasm meter. If Tiki doesn't escape before orgasm the second Mist sister will enter into her pussy and begin to lick her from the inside.

Ass to mouth Stage 3: The last sister, if Tiki doesn't escape, will go for her ass licking or fingering it. If Tiki orgasms before escaping, the last Mist sister will enter into her ass expanding both her butt and her breast. There will be a moment or two of the three sisters playing in Tiki's body until she loses help or escapes before going to the animation screen where it will show the sisters corrupting Tiki from the inside.

3.Bodily fluid drink:

Tit suck stage 1:One of the Mist sisters grabs Tiki and begin to suck on her breast drinking her breast milk. There is an escape meter with the Mist sister healing from it the longer she drinks.

Tit suck stage 2: Another Mist sister grabs Tiki if she doesn't escape in time and begins to suck on her other tit. There is another escape meter here.

Vaginal suck stage 3:The last Mist sister grabs Tiki and begins to suck on Tiki's pussy if she doesn't escape in time. Release now will cause Tiki to orgasm and give three more boost of health.

4.Threesome attack:

Vaginal Stage 1: One of the Mist sisters will activate a grab by going underground. The Mist sister will reappear below Tiki if she doesn't move and penetrate Tiki tail first into her pussy. An escape meter will appear as she fucks Tiki going all the way up to her head.

Ass Stage 2: With Tiki immobile another Mist sister could do the same either by coming from underground or just grabbing her. The second sister would then enter into Tiki head first or tail first and begin to fuck her with her body. The escape meter would still be there to give time to escape.

Oral Stage 3: The third Mist sister could then fly into the air and enter into Tiki's mouth tail first grabbing either Tiki's shoulders or head and begin to fuck her mouth if she has not escaped in time. There will be an escape meter to get away from this as well.

There are other moves I can come up with,but I decided to just put up the threesome ones. As far as other moves go it can get creative I guess because the Sister's are made of mist. If they really are then they have the possibility of changing from gas to solid to liquid so a lot more can be done.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm not for any entering of nipples as it's physically impossible without damaging them heavily, so basically guro, it hits me the same as belly button entering.

I'm all for possession though, but just coming from the Ana goblins and the ones that crawl in her breasts...I'd rather not have that again, at least immediately. If they want to give her breasts expansion, I hope they at least come through an actual orifice. I'm not huge on breast expansion either, but I know it's a common fetish. I like Tiki's breast size.

Forced masturbation is great, I'd like to see them in her like the ghosts/mist they are with no visible inflation of Tiki, but they can still force just their arms/hands in and out of her areas, maybe at the same time (Out her back end, into her front with the same arm repetitively or out her mouth with a throat bludge and gropping her breasts with the same arm or something). Backdoor action is always welcome.

Last edited:

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I did not read his recent post in it's entirety yet, however he did say something in English at the bottom of the recent post.

It appears that instead of another poll next time, if he considers holding another one, he'll just go ahead with the beast-man next.

Other than that, we also have another update, some more changes with anamoguri that I haven't checked on yet.[/color]

Last edited by a moderator: