What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

Unnatural Kiwi

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

Nope...though sometimes the AI seems to go easy every now and then.

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but is there a difficulty mode or anything like that?
No but there's cheat to have limitless HP and MP - but you can still be OS by some special attacks.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

You can turn on the cheat for decreasing hp if you want to make it harder...err more difficult.

SARD

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You can play around with the game speed, best done by editing the game.ini file in the "Editor.TestPlay.GameSpeed" line. "10" is what eluku has it set at as default; lower values makes the game run faster, higher values slower.

You can also access game speed in the Option menu, then Game, and it'll be the 3rd slider down. However, the description is all in japanese so it's easy to not recognize and forget which one changes game speed (if you don't know japanese); you're also limited to using just a slider to make changes via the menu.

Additionally, I've noticed that slowing the game down slows key inputs as well; so sometimes you have to hold a key down to get the game to recognize the command.

ViralZero

Reputation score

Hello all I'm fairly new. Any-who, I'm actually interested in editing the enemy AI. Would anyone have a clue on how to accomplish this/begin?

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hello all I'm fairly new. Any-who, I'm actually interested in editing the enemy AI. Would anyone have a clue on how to accomplish this/begin?
1st you need 2D Fighter Maker you get it here

then your need to open all of Fairy fighting's files with like a txt editor. I opened it with just Notepad in which you will see this 2DKGT2G and then gibberish change that to this 2DKGT2K for every file.

then you can open it with fighter maker, if it says not a game that means you missed a file or files. after you get it open your just have to figure the game engine out for yourself. the tap that says CPU is what your looking for but its going to all be in Moon symbols, every thing all the char names, all the moves hell the moves might not even be named just numbered. good luck

ViralZero

Reputation score

LOL well that sounds a bit tough. But thanks a lot for the help. I'll experiment and see if I can get anywhere.

KazukaShano

Demon Girl
Reputation score

LOL well that sounds a bit tough. But thanks a lot for the help. I'll experiment and see if I can get anywhere.
With passion and a manual, it can be done :p (P.S : You may try IG Maker as well, unless you only plan to experiment this game)

As far as I've played this game, the Meatcatcher doesn't seem to kill/finish off Tiki when he's using the portal rape(In Spectator Mode) . o_o Just endless looping of the animation.

Was it intended or an old bug left unfixed or a new one >_> :confused:

Pikel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Was it intended or an old bug left unfixed or a new one >_>
Apparently a new bug introduced in a recent version, I remember the other endings before working well.

tobias

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New ending, throwing back to the previous concept art. Very nice work, Eluku! Anamoguri has turned out to be a pretty creative monster all in all. :D

Also, looks like Eluku tried to appease those who were complaining about the background scat.

Finally, there is a new vote up for the next monster; looks like mist sisters is an option, along with a machine, flying hand, and mad doctor. Personally, I think I'm going for the male beastman. Hasn't been much straight-on Tiki assault since FairyCrashers. Still, lots of exciting options. :cool:

brachna

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Nice update. Although I didn't get what was fixed with Tiki alternate palette (E).

Would be great if he posted concept art of that beastman.

unknownpervert

Sex Demon
Reputation score

voted for ミスト三姉妹(多レズ) But seems that オートマターFUK320(機械姦) is now equal to ミスト三姉妹(多レズ)

Last edited:

varavam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

mmm if he make a vampire lesbian would be awesome :Q____________

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm surprised the machine is doing strangely well, but then again it's pretty much the closest option to more tentacles in the poll, so it might be another reason.

Either way, I don't mind yuri, but I'm still curious on how the machine will turn out, so my vote went to that, though I'll admit that it looks silly given how it looked in it's original concept art.

Sath

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ooooh tough call!

There's quite a bit that the incorporeal lesbians could do, like possessing body parts and enlarging them or force-masturbating tiki ;3

But the fuck machine could have a lot going for it, like the venerable sybian or 'harvest/implant' protocols...

I dismissed the fuckmachine first time it appeared in a poll, but now that I run with the idea more, I don't know which to vote for anymore!

edit:
odd, I can't cast my vote, has he blocked IPs from certain countries (UK)?

edit edit:
fairy centipede GO. Mind = blown

Last edited:

Dark Elf Lover

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anybody know how many Ana Mougouri you can have to fight as a maximum? I manage to get five but no more.

Last edited: