What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

coolbones

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

The last update is a mess...
Ok, the link on the blog page send you to an archive page. There's a list of files under the "File List" section, the file you need to download is the first (45 mb size).
Click on the name to goes to the usual download page.

Anamoguri sucks.
Maybe he fixed it between your post and mine but I don`t understand how it`s a mess. You click on the blog`s link to go to the 苺は甘い website and enter the password and the download is completed in under five minutes. Isn`t it the same for any download on any website?

TheBurningFox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Maybe he fixed it between your post and mine but I don`t understand how it`s a mess. You click on the blog`s link to go to the 苺は甘い website and enter the password and the download is completed in under five minutes. Isn`t it the same for any download on any website?
Mine was nine minutes, I couldn't even enjoy it because I had to leave for work D:

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I killed them first time without taking any damage, then had to let them catch me to see the H-animations!

Just spam the charging uppercut and flurry of punches mixed in with some dash-dodges to keep them all the same direction from you.

Sath

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Mine was nine minutes, I couldn't even enjoy it because I had to leave for work D:

I don't like goblins to begin with, but colour me impressed. Greenfolk will grow on me soon, like several other fetishes already have as a result of exposure to fairy fighting...

Wasn't sure to be amused or aroused (mainly aroused) when I realized that the goblins weren't reproducing in her intestines. But were actually forcing themselves down her throat and out the other end like some sort of hot wet fleshy slip & slide.
Nope, the little guy was busy pumping away at one of her tubes (must be a peculiar feeling for tiki).
She really is a giant sex doll to them (which can also make more goblins like some sort of g-hive/nest).

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I would've liked to see how one of them managed to squeeze themselve inside her urethra

Sath

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well I'm fairly sure that there is a cock in her pee hole, from the inside, in the GO animation (lets not consider too closely how it managed to get in there without ripping her a new one).
Tiki can be like "YAY I PEE COME!?"

vandy12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ana Moguri is too easy in its current form. Jumping and using strong kick to easily win is just... too simple.

Anyone else think that the creator is making Fairy Fighting too easy? It's pretty much impossible to lose to Arachne and ExpandBee in their current forms. I have to deliberately lose, which takes a lot of the excitement out of the game for me.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ana Moguri is too easy in its current form. Jumping and using strong kick to easily win is just... too simple.

Anyone else think that the creator is making Fairy Fighting too easy? It's pretty much impossible to lose to Arachne and ExpandBee in their current forms. I have to deliberately lose, which takes a lot of the excitement out of the game for me.
There's a problem with the game in that a few moves can be used to beat everything and the rest are too risky to use on most of the bosses or you get grabbed.

The basic rapid punch/kicks and teleporting around beat everything, but try much else and you gunna get raped. A lot of the monsters have air grabs now so the jump kick is a bit weaker. I don't know how it can be balanced really, tough job.

SomeSmeghead

Reputation score

There's a problem with the game in that a few moves can be used to beat everything and the rest are too risky to use on most of the bosses or you get grabbed.

The basic rapid punch/kicks and teleporting around beat everything, but try much else and you gunna get raped. A lot of the monsters have air grabs now so the jump kick is a bit weaker. I don't know how it can be balanced really, tough job.
I think the problem is the attack timing, with a few exceptions (fallen fairy and expandabee come to mind) most of the monsters have a timed attack, performing one attack every x seconds. This actually weakens the monsters as players have plenty of time to attack between moves or get in the monsters faces, then back away.

And some monsters their attack system actually prevents them from getting powerups (ie, milkjellyfish).

They need more complex patterns, where the monster will actively dodge for a while, not attacking, giving the player time to heal if necessary, and then unleash a flurry of attacks in quick succession that take out half your health if you don't block or dodge them.

Also, a lot of the monsters need their distance and jump algorithms modified. Like with Alakune, when she throws her spiders the first hits, then she keeps missing cause she's in the wrong place. Since the screen normally tries to default the player into center screen, the monster should try to go half a screens width away from the player then throw or jump towards the player that same apx distance.

Last edited:

vandy12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

One of the earlier incarnations of Milk Jelly Fish had an algorithm where when you did the rapid kick he would float over you and grab Tiki, making the kick bad unless you were in the middle of a combo.

Now I can spam rapid kick near him and he always gets hit when he tries to float.

I liked the earlier version better, needless to say.

Btw, the game is still ridiculously awesome in multiple ways but I'm just mentioning how it could be improved a bit.

I think most monsters need to be programmed so that the base moves spammed repeatedly all have a counter that the monster would use to bypass the spam.

Ebelaar

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hmmm, is that an update I see on his site? :3

Ebelaar

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I meant on eluku's site/blog, not the first post in this topic. But apparently I was wrong anyway. Nevermind me. ^_^;

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I meant on eluku's site/blog, not the first post in this topic. But apparently I was wrong anyway. Nevermind me. ^_^;
Yep, the current last is from 12/08/19... Surely, we'll get the next tomorrow.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Heres my review of the latest update
Unless I've missed something, the only notable thing I've found in the new update is the Ana Moguri's new move in which one of them digs a hole which you can fall into (Similiar to a Pitfall in Animal Crossing). Until you escape the hole, the Ana Moguri will take turns in their new favorite game that I shall officially dub the "Inside Slip 'n' Slide" in which they will Crawl inside Tiki's anus and out her mouth. Being defeated by the use of this move yields no new result. All in all, its not much but its better than nothing

Last edited:

nofatchicks

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

something I want to say is,

what the hell type of compression is eluku using that can make a 245mb folder into 45mb file?!

2ndvenus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

what the hell type of compression is eluku using that can make a 245mb folder into 45mb file?!
The glorious thing about Pixel Art using as few colors as possible, is that it doesnt cost much to save as a gif/png or other file type similar, which compresses it WITHOUT QUALITY LOSS

245mb is the games textures uncompressed (like a bmp file)
45mb is compressed (like a .jpg)

One thing iv noticed, is that eluku does not simply use the compressed images for in-game use, which is a shame, and as a result, some of the compression that ZIP technology uses (normally JPG compression), has attacked some of the old sprite work because of this..so some of the old sprites have become slightly messed/compressed up :(
-

In conclusion, this is why people need to drop the old 'BMP spritesheet' style of operation, and work with PNG/TGA/GIF/etc , else i wouldnt be surprised that ZIP technology 'may' scramble some of her future work.

Vacuusimago

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Before MP3, I remember when entire songs and voice files were only kilobytes large.

blackraven1425

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The glorious thing about Pixel Art using as few colors as possible, is that it doesnt cost much to save as a gif/png or other file type similar, which compresses it WITHOUT QUALITY LOSS

245mb is the games textures uncompressed (like a bmp file)
45mb is compressed (like a .jpg)

One thing iv noticed, is that eluku does not simply use the compressed images for in-game use, which is a shame, and as a result, some of the compression that ZIP technology uses (normally JPG compression), has attacked some of the old sprite work because of this..so some of the old sprites have become slightly messed/compressed up :(
-

In conclusion, this is why people need to drop the old 'BMP spritesheet' style of operation, and work with PNG/TGA/GIF/etc , else i wouldnt be surprised that ZIP technology 'may' scramble some of her future work.
Well, that's not really the way ZIP works. ZIP can use a variety of compression methods, but it doesn't extract a GIF out into a bit representation and recompress it like you seem to believe. ZIP never uses lossy compression - it's using a general-purpose lossless algorithm, usually DEFLATE, to compress the data. Basically, it'll see there's a duplicate section of ones and zeroes, and add it to a list. When it's decompressing, it'll use the set of ones and zeroes it got from the list in place of the shorter marker that got put in its' place.

If there's compression artifacts in the sprite, it's because Eluku has either used a lossy compression algorithm with a high compression level (like JPG on a low quality setting). It might be messed up if he's opening, editing, then resaving the JPG file, which would compound the effects of lossy compression. Using a high quality setting on a JPG will usually avoid noticable artifacting for the first save or two, but compounding effects will eventually wreck it even on a high quality setting.

You can try this out yourself - go into Paint, make something, and save it as JPG. Repeatedly open, make a small edit, and save the file again as JPG, and you'll see it degrade each time. BMP is completely lossless - you will never see this effect when editing a BMP file. BMP compresses well in a ZIP though, because the file structure of a BMP allows for every time a specific color is used in more than one pixel to be replaced using that table I mentioned before. There's a reason lots of artists use a BMP sheet for sprites, and it has to do with the fact that it's completely lossless.

Before MP3, I remember when entire songs and voice files were only kilobytes large.
I remember .WAV files well too. The problem with .WAV is that the most common kind uses PCM, which is a serious loser when it comes to audio quality for a multitude of reasons. Just go listen to an old .WAV - they're all tinny.

Now, for my actual post, is there an issue with Rapidshare? This is the first time I've ever been DC'd from a RS download.