What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

TheBurningFox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

I like Flexible Survival More, So much more STUFF to do!
Its a Text game (Happy Toxic? :D)

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Please inform people that the games you are suggesting are purely text.

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you're interested in the strangest stuff known to man,woman, or beast(considering you play FF, you are)then try it. Look up the creator Fenoxo. It's got the most variety I've ever seen with endless hours of fun. Just like FF. They're the two best games on the net. And CoC updates about 3 times a week
Yes, Toxic's right : it's all RP ^_^ !

But, WTF OO ?!? I've got a E-cup size, with a horse dick of 27 / 4 inches, 2.7-inch clit, horns, demon wings, bee abdomen, dog tail and I'm pregnant (and I could have four or six breasts).

What is that game :D !?

P.-S. : maybe we should stop talking of "CoC" here (but, both games are totally crazy :cool:)

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Ahhhh, Toxic beat me to it =(....

Yeh it's just as strange but still...how the hell are we comparing coc to Fairy Fighting?

DearSfan31

Demon Girl
Reputation score

'Cause of the imps and the worms ...
That and the weirdness factor on CoC and FF are both pretty high. The monsters are pretty similar too if you think about it. Just one's a fighting game and the other's a text based RPG

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That and the weirdness factor on CoC and FF are both pretty high. The monsters are pretty similar too if you think about it. Just one's a fighting game and the other's a text based RPG
I've got an idea :eek: ! Eluku and Fenoxo could work together :D ! One for the text and the other for the videos and the drawnings with the texts :rolleyes: ... (I'm trying to watch, in my mind, the scene, made by Eluku, where the worms are going into your "balls" :confused:)

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

They actually remind me of the little Gremlins from Russian Rhapsody.

Soulsemmer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Most of the monsters in CoC are anthros or just dickgirls. Very few are actually monsters like in Fairy Fighting.

Unnatural Kiwi

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Well when ya do enemies by commission like CoC you'll get some variety you might not expect.

As for fairy fighting, I'm going to pass on the new little things....

Sath

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

They're already growing on me the more I think about them crawling up tiki's love tunnel and cumming directly into her fallopian tubes.
Everywhere she goes afterwards she's randomly dropping goblins.

-at the fairy cafe-
"Hang on a moment: gotta go birth another litter of goblins. Leave my order on the table thanks"

-at the gym-
"Thank goodness for pelvic floor exercises. Else these little bastards would be getting stuck all trying to get out at once!"

When one pair of goblins get tired or pass out from squeezing their baby batter directly into her breeding grounds, a couple of unborn goblins take up residence and the old goblins birth themselves.

NC17Immortal

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

...Russian Rhapsody, the Looney Toons short from like... the seventies or something?

blackraven1425

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Newest update. Still no moves on the goblins, but there's 5 or 6 of them now, all different colors. Some improvement to Roper, but I'm not sure what that is.

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New version but I don't know what's new, yet.

Sath

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Not 100% on whats new with the roper, but I see the goblin/imps appearances are staggered now like the drinking worms: good move considering how small and jumpy they are. The different colours must be so you can tell which ones you're putting damage on instead of blindly flailing and hoping you take your intended target down.

brachna

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Some other changes:
- Ana Moguri (Imps) are added to Watch Mode;
- Ana Moguri stage can be selected now, no need to fight FCBOSS;
- some additional palettes are added to Tiki (Heavy Punch button gave tanned Tiki with white hair);
- Ana Moguri's stage changed to that of AlauLune;
- not sure about this one, but was there a finisher animation and nipple penetration view for Ropers' team SP attack?

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I like the swarm of critters all over, usually it's one big monster. Hard to find swarms of tiny imp/goblin/rodent/etc type creatures. Looking forward to when they can fight. Hope there's some facehugger type action with them. The one move in the game I've seen like that so far is hard to pull off because it's air targetted only.

Last edited:

02abarks

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

really no one noticed the change of colour for the left roper,
they used to be the same colour....