What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

The graphics are horrid (yes, there is no excuse for a game like that in 2012), the developer is too stupid to westernize the file names so we have to change the system to japanese (herp derp), the story, well nevermind, there isn't one, the gameplay is amaaaazing, yes sarcasm. There is absolutely no point to doing something, no achievements, no story, nothing, so all in all, it's a constantly updated fap fest, basically a endless loop of fap, in a non-intelligent way, that's the best way I can put it.
You're trying wayyyy to hard dude. Saying the developer is stupid because he's Japanese and is creating a Japanese game (perhaps he doesn't know enough about English to make it possible to be played without Japanese Unicode?) makes you sound like you're just saying shit to sound edgy.

The only thing you really have going for your argument is the lack of story.

Oh and ToxicShot, I know your high amount of posts, reputation and position, might give you the feeling of entitlement to call others stupid at whatever moment you feel like, but stop acting like you're in any way superior to others, specially when you don't know who's on the other side of the keyboard, in fact, Sigmund Freud already proved that those who are constantly trying to diminish others and trying to give an idea they are superior, have serious issues with self-esteem.
You.. realize Toxic is a mod right?

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

You're trying wayyyy to hard dude. Saying the developer is stupid because he's Japanese and is creating a Japanese game (perhaps he doesn't know enough about English to make it possible to be played without Japanese Unicode?) makes you sound like you're just saying shit to sound edgy.

The only thing you really have going for your argument is the lack of story.

You.. realize Toxic is a mod right?
Notice how I am trying my best to speak English? I am not English, I am Portuguese, I am also learning Chinese, why? To keep up with the times, because I know that, to live in a society I am required to know those languages because China is having a huge expansion in the world and many businesses in the world are being taken by the Chinese, furthermore I'll learn Japanese for the same reason, I already know Portuguese, Spanish, Italian and French. I think that is saying a lot. He could even call the files numbers, he just didn't care, but that's the least we can talk about the game, you're taking one argument and evading the others.

I think by now everyone knows Toxic is a mod, which is more of a reason to make the respect between users a requirement instead of oh so cleverly calling me stupid.

Lucky777

Sex Demon
Reputation score

In terms of H-content, Fairy Fighting is not inferior.

If you suggest that other content is particularly relevant, I'm afraid you're missing the point.

I wouldn't have expected that out of you, Starke.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

In terms of H-content, Fairy Fighting is not inferior.

If you suggest that other content is particularly relevant, I'm afraid you're missing the point.

I wouldn't have expected that out of you, Starke.
What are you doing here? Hahahahahah.

Anyway, I didn't say hentai relevant, he compared the game as fighting game, with street fighter....

I mean, kudos for the game being drawn by the guy himself, that much is good. I just said the game wasn't THAT big of a deal, people started dramatizing, it's not like I was offending someone, the creator doesn't even use this forum or I would've taken that into consideration.

Last edited:

ogrebattler

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I would like to talk about your point on calling Fairy Fighting a no comparison to street fighter.

Game play wise Fairy Fighting is in my opinion on par with Street Fighter, Street Fighter 2, Street Fighter Alpha, and any other Street Fighter that came out on super nintendo or nes or sega genesis.

To compare to a Street fighter on newer systems would be a stronger argument in Street Fighter's favor.

Also would like to point out that because Street Fighter is so popular the developer does have more time, money, and personnel to make it better in all respects.

While Eluku is just one guy making a free game that actually is enjoyable to play. I have played quite a lot of Street Fighter(old and new) and in my opinion Fairy Fighting still stacks up game play wise.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

I would like to talk about your point on calling Fairy Fighting a no comparison to street fighter.

Game play wise Fairy Fighting is in my opinion on par with Street Fighter, Street Fighter 2, Street Fighter Alpha, and any other Street Fighter that came out on super nintendo or nes or sega genesis.

To compare to a Street fighter on newer systems would be a stronger argument in Street Fighter's favor.

Also would like to point out that because Street Fighter is so popular the developer does have more time, money, and personnel to make it better in all respects.

While Eluku is just one guy making a free game that actually is enjoyable to play. I have played quite a lot of Street Fighter(old and new) and in my opinion Fairy Fighting still stacks up game play wise.
I don't believe it has so much depth as ANY Street Fighter from Alpha/Zero further (Alpha and Zero included, maybe beats 3D and is on par with Street Fighter 2 but let's not forget what Street Fighter 2 was at the time it came out 1987, pretty much like Mortal Kombat, however Street Fighter aged greatly in a good way, while MK didn't, but again Capcom is not Akklaim). Saying so would only suggest your (whoever you are) knowledge of Street Fighter when it comes to combos, juggles etc. is very poor.

But yeah, can't compare Capcom with Eluku but again, I didn't make the comparison. Granted, your point is truly valid.

Also to the million downrep comments, you seem to think I enjoy bad rep or good rep, that's a misconception, I don't give a fuck about it. I'm starting to enjoy up reputation purely for the fact it makes you guys mad. :)

Last edited:

Lucky777

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Haha, fair enough.

I actually laughed aloud when I saw the part about comparing Fairy Fighting to Street Fighter.

I can't imagine that this game, with its "HOLD RIGHT AND TAP STRONG PUNCH TO WIN" fights would really compare with the complexity of fighting game series like street fighter and tekken.

However

When it comes to talking about the "complexity" of fighting games, I have to admit I've only watched peeps play 'em to know how intricate they are: my own personal knowledge and skill - level is almost amusingly low.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Haha, fair enough.

I actually laughed aloud when I saw the part about comparing Fairy Fighting to Street Fighter.

I can't imagine that this game, with its "HOLD RIGHT AND TAP STRONG PUNCH TO WIN" fights would really compare with the complexity of fighting game series like street fighter and tekken.

However

When it comes to talking about the "complexity" of fighting games, I have to admit I've only watched peeps play 'em to know how intricate they are: my own personal knowledge and skill - level is almost amusingly low.
Ahahah I just wish people would DROP THIS but the amount of drama, holy Jesus!

The funny part is that I played Street Fighter professionally in the past and Tekken 5/6 currently and the comparison to me was, LIKE WHAT?

It's comparing Jesus to the local church priest. No offense Mr. Pedro.

SethK

Reputation score

Notice how I am trying my best to speak English? I am not English, I am Portuguese, I am also learning Chinese, why? To keep up with the times, because I know that, to live in a society I am required to know those languages because China is having a huge expansion in the world and many businesses in the world are being taken by the Chinese, furthermore I'll learn Japanese for the same reason, I already know Portuguese, Spanish, Italian and French. I think that is saying a lot. He could even call the files numbers, he just didn't care, but that's the least we can talk about the game, you're taking one argument and evading the others.
I'm "evading" the other arguments because they are matters of personal opinion, not fact. It's your opinion that the graphics are terrible, and that the game play is bad, and your entitled to think that, even if you are being a horrible prick about the whole matter.

And so what? If he doesn't want to learn English, that's his choice. He isn't "stupid" for not learning English. Lazy maybe, but not stupid. That argument hardly holds water considering he'd have to A) Learn one of the hardest languages to write correctly and B) Program two versions of the game. One in Japanese Unicode for his Japanese audience, and English for those of us outside Japan. I wouldn't want to do that either. Sounds like way too much hassle when it only takes a few minutes to swap Unicode.

Using numbers for the filenames would make it a mess programming wise. Unless he writes down what's in every single file, it's simpler to give the files specific names for the sake of organization.

PuyoPuyoPuyo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

As a REAL SF player since SNES time (and actually retrogamer) I had to say that the only fault of FF is the gameplay. But is not eluku fault, is the 2DFM system that have issues.
The MUGEN platform is better for fan-games, but at the start of the FF project there's not the SDL edition, only the Allegro library edition (that really suck).

The game have issues, due to the system used. The screen is too small, resolution is limited as for speed, the interface is slow and ugly. It lack music, pre-match intros, voices, and the difficulty is too high to make the game enjoyable.
The game is GODLY drawed, have a very large number of frames and the sprites are coherent. The ideas and concepts are very clever.
But is not a good game. Just a good display of game art.

If only eluku stop to arguing about collaborations (a coder, an interface artist and a musician), maybe one day you will see a REAL game.

Last edited:

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

As a REAL SF player since SNES time (and actually retrogamer) I had to say that the only fault of FF is the gameplay. But is not eluku fault, is the 2DFM system that have issues.
The MUGEN platform is better for fan-games, but at the start of the FF project there's not the SDK edition, only the Allegro library edition (that really suck).

The game have issues, due to the system used. The screen is too small, resolution is limited as for speed, the interface is slow and ugly. It lack music, pre-match intros, voices, and the difficulty is too high to make the game enjoyable.
The game is GODLY drawed, have a very large number of frames and the sprites are coherent. The ideas and concepts are very clever.
But is not a good game. Just a good display of game art.

If only eluku stop to arguing about collaborations (a coder, an interface artist and a musician), maybe one day you will see a REAL game.
^

Hope you guys don't consider him a prick and downrep him to oblivion, god forbids he wasted his time to speak the truth in a manner 90% won't understand.

I'm "evading" the other arguments because they are matters of personal opinion, not fact. It's your opinion that the graphics are terrible, and that the game play is bad, and your entitled to think that, even if you are being a horrible prick about the whole matter.

And so what? If he doesn't want to learn English, that's his choice. He isn't "stupid" for not learning English. Lazy maybe, but not stupid. That argument hardly holds water considering he'd have to A) Learn one of the hardest languages to write correctly and B) Program two versions of the game. One in Japanese Unicode for his Japanese audience, and English for those of us outside Japan. I wouldn't want to do that either. Sounds like way too much hassle when it only takes a few minutes to swap Unicode.

Using numbers for the filenames would make it a mess programming wise. Unless he writes down what's in every single file, it's simpler to give the files specific names for the sake of organization.
No, he just needs to make one in English as CODING WISE for the bigger crowd to play (yes they can play the games with western unicodes, just the opposite isn't true). The game could come out in Japanese. So what are you talking about two versions? Did you ever program a freaking ALARM CLOCK to start with? What do you know about programming? LOL

I'm a prick?

Fairy Fighting 12th July 2012 23:11 You have said that you enjoyed bad rep ^_^
Fairy Fighting 12th July 2012 22:54 Don't like Fairy Fighting? YOU FOOL.
Fairy Fighting 11th July 2012 17:35 You thinking Fairy Fighting sucks gave me the best laugh I've had all week. Here's some rep for you- take it back to the Legend of Krystal forums.
Fairy Fighting 12th July 2012 03:12 Say what you want about FF, but it's better than the thousands of shitty Hentai RPG maker games out there that only feature still pictures and maybe implied battle rape.
Fairy Fighting 10th July 2012 21:43 Your user reputation, you twit.
Fairy Fighting 10th July 2012 18:10 Honk honk son, honk honk.
Fairy Fighting 10th July 2012 17:37 obvious troll
Fairy Fighting 10th July 2012 17:32 Quick, let's post everywhere and have no idea what we're talking about, that'll earn us points!
I'm a prick... You're all the nicest people I've ever seen.

Last edited:

SethK

Reputation score

^

Hope you guys don't consider him a prick and downrep him to oblivion, god forbids he wasted his time to speak the truth in a manner 90% won't understand.
You really don't understand why people are hating on you do you?
Here's a hint: It's not what you say, but how you say it.

In case you still don't get it:
It's cause you're being a dickhead.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

You really don't understand why people are hating on you do you?
Here's a hint: It's not what you say, but how you say it.

In case you still don't get it:
It's cause you're being a dickhead.
For some reason, I keep getting the feeling you guys think I give a shit about what you think about me, I don't know why is that, maybe it's just on my mind.

Maybe it's just how amusing your self-righteousness feels to me.

Well son, you should tell your mother to sell the high horse she bought for you, and buy a mirror with the money she makes out of it. <-- THIS is being a prick.

Last edited:

SethK

Reputation score

No, he just needs to make one in English as CODING WISE for the bigger crowd to play (yes they can play the games with western unicodes, just the opposite isn't true). The game could come out in Japanese. So what are you talking about two versions? Did you ever program a freaking ALARM CLOCK to start with? What do you know about programming? LOL

I'm a prick?

I'm a prick... You're all the nicest people I've ever seen.
I didn't neg rep you.
I'm sorry, but others also being dicks does not somehow make you not a dick. That is not how the world works.

And I never said I knew anything about programming. I didn't realize he would only have to make one version in English. My mistake.
By the way, once again, didn't need to be rude about it. Simply correcting me would have been alot better then "LOL U KNO NOTHING ABOUT PROGRAMMIN"

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

I didn't neg rep you.
I'm sorry, but others also being dicks does not somehow make you not a dick. That is not how the world works.

And I never said I knew anything about programming. I didn't realize he would only have to make one version in English. My mistake.
By the way, once again, didn't need to be rude about it. Simply correcting me would have been alot better then "LOL U KNO NOTHING ABOUT PROGRAMMIN"
I could do that, but according to you I'm a dickhead.

You just assumed he had to, and made an argument out of nowhere, well you know what they say about assuming, but in this case, it was only you.

Last edited:

Lucky777

Sex Demon
Reputation score

No, he just needs to make one in English
Thing is, he doesn't need to make one in English to "not be stupid" any more than I have to learn to speak Arabic to "not be stupid."

You wouldn't deny that your choice of words was inflammatory, would you?

Also that image is fucking boss

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Thing is, he doesn't need to make one in English to "not be stupid" any more than I have to learn to speak Arabic to "not be stupid."

You wouldn't deny that your choice of words was inflammatory, would you?

Also that image is fucking boss
I know I overextended in my choice of words, but here's how it is, no one tried to get a point across, and I don't know who said this but someone did: "when others arguments don't make sense, neither doesn't yours have to". You can't honestly be saying the importance of learning English or Chinese compared to learning Arabian nowadays is the same Lucky lol, stop trolling me. You got my point.

Yes I've been a small prick, yes I've been sliiightly offensive towards who was with me, but only because people fuel it, if people just settle down and argue in good manners OR, not argue AT ALL and just drop it, so will I, now... As long as people keep skipping facts, making assumptions and calling me stupid, I have the right to do the same and see who gets more hurtful about it, tip, it won't be me.

Assumptions, maybe you guys should stop covering yourself in cheese, run to your uncle's barn and spank the goats while eating corn-flakes, its weird and everyone thinks its weird... See, I can do it too.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm computer literate enough to deal with most everyday issues. I took a little bit of programming in high school, but barely remember anything but the names of certain things from it. I have no godly idea how to set japanese unicode, though i know what it is. I guarantee you that this laptop was not bought with this unicode enabled, because every game i've found that mentions it's needed, has not run at all. Fairy fighting runs perfectly on my comp, just unzip and go, no issues at all. So I'd like to ask: Why do you beleive this game requires Japanese Unicode?

I'm also very confused as to why you beleive the graphics in this are so terrible, as you seem to have a link to a list of RPG Maker games in your sig, which as far as I know, have the graphics capability of a SNES. I'm sure the CG sets in related hentai games have wonderful definition, but those are pictures, not graphics. At least in my mind. *shrugs*

Oberon

Lurker
Reputation score

If you are comparing this to fighting games made by large professional companies, obviously it will fall short. But, comparing it to other hentai games, its actually very solid. And it plays a lot like an older street fighter in feel, even if the balance is not as finely tuned.

That said, there are a lot of different types of hentai games. A lot of them are visual novels or rpg maker games, where content is watched rather than interacted with, as those are easy to crap out. The field of hentai games that are action based is relatively small. The portion of those that have some of the types of content preferred by most of the people on this forum is even smaller. The sprites are all very well done and animated, and the variety of rare types of hentai is quite amazing. This is why the game is well loved.

Rpgmaker hentai games are dime a dozen and all mostly look the same, often using recycled art and predictable plots. They are not Final Fantasy or whatever any more than fairy fighting is tekken. Thats the nature of porn games.

So before you say how terrible this game is, consider it with its peers. Tell me what action style hentai game with tentacles and whatnot is so much better that you want to rag on this one so hard?

Its fine when you say 'Its not really to my taste/preference' lots of people prefer odd things (especially the people in these forums), but saying its a bad game is why people were mad at you.

Also, as was mentioned, its nice to see a game where you dont need any sort of unicode or anything to play. Everything is well enough named to work on any language settings, even if you dont like his naming schemes. Many / most other japanese hentai games require unicode or a specialized library or the like. This one is above average on that count, you were just wrong on that point.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

I'm computer literate enough to deal with most everyday issues. I took a little bit of programming in high school, but barely remember anything but the names of certain things from it. I have no godly idea how to set japanese unicode, though i know what it is. I guarantee you that this laptop was not bought with this unicode enabled, because every game i've found that mentions it's needed, has not run at all. Fairy fighting runs perfectly on my comp, just unzip and go, no issues at all. So I'd like to ask: Why do you beleive this game requires Japanese Unicode?

I'm also very confused as to why you beleive the graphics in this are so terrible, as you seem to have a link to a list of RPG Maker games in your sig, which as far as I know, have the graphics capability of a SNES. I'm sure the CG sets in related hentai games have wonderful definition, but those are pictures, not graphics. At least in my mind. *shrugs*
If it doesn't now, it did in the past. Maybe he smartened up and changed that and make the game worth of playing again which gives him at least in my consideration, some SERIOUS points.

Some RPG Maker games are not played because of the high quality of the hentai scenes, but the rich story behind them, and some kids who write this, are in university, believe me when I say some are really DAMN GOOD writers.

If I wanted Hentai for the image quality, I'd go watch Bible Black or Taimanin Asagi. But again, pictures aren't everything, for many Final Fantasy fans, number 6 was the best and it came out in a SNES. Not my case, 7 was to me, but that's irrelevant, just trying to get a point across.

Fairy Fighting is a good game. But, I just said it wasn't that great...

If you are comparing this to fighting games made by large professional companies, obviously it will fall short. But, comparing it to other hentai games, its actually very solid. And it plays a lot like an older street fighter in feel, even if the balance is not as finely tuned.

That said, there are a lot of different types of hentai games. A lot of them are visual novels or rpg maker games, where content is watched rather than interacted with, as those are easy to crap out. The field of hentai games that are action based is relatively small. The portion of those that have some of the types of content preferred by most of the people on this forum is even smaller. The sprites are all very well done and animated, and the variety of rare types of hentai is quite amazing. This is why the game is well loved.

Rpgmaker hentai games are dime a dozen and all mostly look the same, often using recycled art and predictable plots. They are not Final Fantasy or whatever any more than fairy fighting is tekken. Thats the nature of porn games.

So before you say how terrible this game is, consider it with its peers. Tell me what action style hentai game with tentacles and whatnot is so much better that you want to rag on this one so hard?

Its fine when you say 'Its not really to my taste/preference' lots of people prefer odd things (especially the people in these forums), but saying its a bad game is why people were mad at you.

Also, as was mentioned, its nice to see a game where you dont need any sort of unicode or anything to play. Everything is well enough named to work on any language settings, even if you dont like his naming schemes. Many / most other japanese hentai games require unicode or a specialized library or the like. This one is above average on that count, you were just wrong on that point.
I didn't make the comparison, others did and I already assumed fault when I said it needed a specific unicode (it did in the past).

With that out of the way, but trust me when there are games created through RPG maker that faaaaaaaar exceed its pears, that's my goal since I'm creating one, but again it's only me, but I won't dish out some crap with default things to pick from, I'm making a very unique and designing most of it, a lot of people use the default styles, sprites, faces, tilesets, but that doesn't mean the engine is bad, it's not, and the fact that incorporates C++ is huge. When it comes out maybe I'll change your opinion about RPG Maker.

Last edited: