What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

NoctisVigil

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

New update out. All I found so far was an game over animation for the ice wolf (which is, ironically, hot).

HERO1000

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just because a girl doesn't have big knockers doesn't mean they aren't an adult.
Some girls simply don't develop big breasts. It actually used to be extremely common in Japan, and is simultaneously the source of Japan's 'Oppai' (big breast) fetishes. It is also (as western foods and diets have caused big breasts to be more common) caused an increase in lolicon fetishes.

Point being - some Japanese people prefer their adults to have tiny breasts. Cause of tradition. Therefore Tiki is at least 21 despite anything that may or may not indicate anything to any contrary... Alau-lune on the other hand ..... >_> Have you seen what she looks like if you take away that flower part?
Be that as it may, whether tiki,alau-lune or anyone/anything in the game looks 16 years old, 13 years old, or even 10 years old, should never be a major issue or anything, if we completely avoided every single game that contained any loli then we'd miss out on a lot of really good games like this one and monster girl quest for example.

ramza91

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

the vote "make tiki 16 years old" seems like a troll. it is easy to anger japanese people teasing them with their quite obvious love for watching young but not underage women with bodys like 13 year old girls getting impaled by grotesque and disgusting creatures.
lol well... even if he made her 16 years old, she would still remain a child for me. (a very well drawn child with no connection to reality... and wings... and magic... and with indestructable interior organs)
You act as if she has any organs,for all we know shes just one big orifice.

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

Just because a girl doesn't have big knockers doesn't mean they aren't an adult.
Some girls simply don't develop big breasts. It actually used to be extremely common in Japan, and is simultaneously the source of Japan's 'Oppai' (big breast) fetishes. It is also (as western foods and diets have caused big breasts to be more common) caused an increase in lolicon fetishes.

Point being - some Japanese people prefer their adults to have tiny breasts. Cause of tradition. Therefore Tiki is at least 21 despite anything that may or may not indicate anything to any contrary... Alau-lune on the other hand ..... >_> Have you seen what she looks like if you take away that flower part?
oh thank you, now i can imagine females with tiny breasts... and i thought, a-cub bras were made for fat little boys. silly me.

Last edited:

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

No problems with blocking foreign IPs for me, as long as it will stop idiotic part of us.
It won't stop the idiots, just the ones that don't live in Japan.

Personally, I think he should leave Tiki alone, though I wouldn't say no to a couple more pallet swaps or a couple of costumes.
And if he really wants an idea for another enemy... Dolphin? Mushroom? Maybe that one tree enemy he had concept art for? IDK.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Leave tiki alone...she's perfect as is. Besides, I couldn't image him changing her after all the work he's done with animations and CGs...would mean a ton of extra work and wasted time.

Toyloli

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Leave tiki alone...she's perfect as is. Besides, I couldn't image him changing her after all the work he's done with animations and CGs...would mean a ton of extra work and wasted time.
Hear hear! She's fine more or less as she is. I think there should be other 'heroines' myself preferablyness.

oh thank you, now i can imagine females with tiny breasts... and i thought, a-cub bras were made for fat little boys. silly me.
Do A cups actually need bras??? I mean I'm a C+ and I have to say, from memory when I was an A the bra didn't really DO anything. It was more for show. C and above Definitely need bra's though.

For the record - compared to her body size Tiki's bra size would be a B or B+. So while not big definitively not Loli. For 'old school' Japanese she would be an average adult. For modern, or for westerners, she would be mid teens comparatively.

You act as if she has any organs,for all we know shes just one big orifice.
Actually, from the patterns on the stomach when tentacles go up her bum she does seam to have internal organs. Same with the cross sections. We can assume she has (from the artwork) a womb, uterus and digestive tract (stomach, intestines etc).
Her body just seams to stretch long before it could actually break. My assumption is that she has no bones. They would be more likely to break before skin.

Last edited:

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score

As usual, there is today's sunday update. Ichigo is DLing at ~55 kbps, but I tried to figure some stuff out using google translate.

...I have no idea what it is saying.... Some talk about a zombie enemy, which sounds a bit gross from google (Gros is ahead in this game so that,
I think in that sense, amorphous monster nice and rotten. ) Hopefully google translate is just off today :/. I think he added something to either the game over CG of Wolf or to his SP finisher. Sorry that I couldn't be of much help.

FrequentShade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

OK I give up.

I haven't kept up with Fairy Fighter since January. I decide to come by to check out what has changed and all I find is some site that won't let me access it (I get a reset connection or something).

Going by the last 2 pages doesn't tell me much besides another person who also can't access. And I really don't want to flip through the whole thread.

Is there a solution to my problem? Or should I renounce Fairy Fighting? :(

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I cant seem to access the download site for the latest update

What do? :confused:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Could it possibly have something to do with cookies or caches, cuz I never had a problem getting on that site and getting the downloads, but I cleared mine yesterday, and now I can't even open the links I've already downloaded

kureiikun

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i think ichigo down
why eluku did'nt upload in mediafire at least rapidshit >,<

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

because ichigo is japanese based, and no, it's not down, it just doesn't respond.

But yes, that issue should be brought up to eluku, since it's most likely that it's primarily an American problem.

kureiikun

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

there's no alternative solution like?
give chance the other help to uploading in other file hosting, and give the link to eluku

only use 1 file hosting without mirror often give problem

(But yes, that issue should be brought up to eluku, since it's most likely that it's primarily an American problem.)
()

<<[live in east south asia area]
download speed ichigo in my area even slower than rapidshit, at least rapidshit can give me 60-75 kb/s, and ichigo only give me 40-60 kb/s.

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

unfortunately, eluku asks that we do not reupload to other sites, and we respect him enough as an artist to not do so.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

*Shrugs* I'm in New Zealand and got the problem

kureiikun

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i know about that, what i am gonna said it's just for help

CPTKeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

...I have no idea what it is saying.... Some talk about a zombie enemy, which sounds a bit gross from google (Gros is ahead in this game so that, I think in that sense, amorphous monster nice and rotten. ) Hopefully google translate is just off today :/. I think he added something to either the game over CG of Wolf or to his SP finisher. Sorry that I couldn't be of much help.
Maybe Gros is the name of the Zombie.

My assumption is that she has no bones.
If you assume that Tiki has no skeletal system. She has, haven't you fight the Milk Jellyfish when you hit those thunder sparks he/she release "Its not pretty detailed though".

Last edited: