What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

Wolfie

Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

New update! Ha, this is what I get for staying up way too late. I think it's fitting I post about this update =3

It seems the frozen wolf got a much bigger update then I expected. I mean, it's not a lot, but it's better then some updates.

-Frozen wolf has a new background (Auwwww who's a cute little puppy watching daddy rape the fairies)
-Cross section for the first part of it's SP attack. (Or X-ray... or whatever you want to call it)
-New third part of SP attack that will KO if you fail to escape the 2 chances during SP attack (KO does not seems to have a finished ending, but it shows off that our fairy is definitely knotted.... which obviously KO's her... obviously)

It's lovely, and I think everyone with even a hint of bestiality love just jizzed in their pants X3 I does seem like Eluku is REALLY trying to think of more ways to use the "Frozen" part. At least, I get a sense of that from google translate. That actually gets me most excited. Maybe Eluku will remember that Ice play ALWAYS starts at the nipple! =3

Red225

Reputation score

Hm. I can't seem to download the latest update from the ichigo site, even with the password. An incorrect password give me the red "incorrect password" text, but when I click download with the right password it just seems to redirect me to that same download page. Could a kind soul please re-upload it somewhere else if possible?

cm46138

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Two things caught my eye on the voting thing on the side of the page. The options that were written in English that caught my eye were ' 'Vore!' and 'A Red dragon monster'

I'm disappointed I could not vote both. So I voted for 'A Red dragon monster'. That would be awesome.

New update! Ha, this is what I get for staying up way too late. I think it's fitting I post about this update =3

It seems the frozen wolf got a much bigger update then I expected. I mean, it's not a lot, but it's better then some updates.

-Frozen wolf has a new background (Auwwww who's a cute little puppy watching daddy rape the fairies)
-Cross section for the first part of it's SP attack. (Or X-ray... or whatever you want to call it)
-New third part of SP attack that will KO if you fail to escape the 2 chances during SP attack (KO does not seems to have a finished ending, but it shows off that our fairy is definitely knotted.... which obviously KO's her... obviously)

It's lovely, and I think everyone with even a hint of bestiality love just jizzed in their pants X3 I does seem like Eluku is REALLY trying to think of more ways to use the "Frozen" part. At least, I get a sense of that from google translate. That actually gets me most excited. Maybe Eluku will remember that Ice play ALWAYS starts at the nipple! =3
Hell yes.

Hm. I can't seem to download the latest update from the ichigo site, even with the password. An incorrect password give me the red "incorrect password" text, but when I click download with the right password it just seems to redirect me to that same download page. Could a kind soul please re-upload it somewhere else if possible?
Works fine for me and the developer doesn't want people uploading it to other sites.

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

don't click anything, just hit enter

02abarks

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

*starts downloading*
12.5mb in
*interrupted*
*retries download
2.12mb in
*interrupted*
FFS!

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Ichigo-up is very temperamental. I hope he can find a better site soon.

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanx guys :( Yeah, Ichigo really sucks.

Ebelaar

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What a nice way to start my day. :3

Toyloli

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For those having trouble understanding the download site, I show this image:

Also, it's only temperamental cause you're all in America. These files are hosted on a Japanese server which is a long way away from you guys (just like the Rapidshare server is a long way away from myself and Japan).

For Eluku, and me here in Australia I'm getting the file coming down at full bandwidth of my connection and without any problems.

Last edited:

Shitsurei

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Actually, about the size of the fairy.
Eluku responded.

( look just below title: "どのようなサイズ" (Translates to, "About Size")

He says::
About the size of a fairy >>
The size of the characters realistic (fairy or a palm-sized)
Regarding this, here's a translation for Eluku's post about the size:

"If I worried about the characters' realistic sizes (such as fairies being palm-sized), then I wouldn't be able to make the game, so I don't think about it."

Last edited by a moderator:

CPTKeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

For those having trouble understanding the download site, I show this image:

Also, it's only temperamental cause you're all in America. These files are hosted on a Japanese server which is a long way away from you guys (just like the Rapidshare server is a long way away from myself and Japan).

For Eluku, and me here in Australia I'm getting the file coming down at full bandwidth of my connection and without any problems.
So much for being supported as a Fairy Fighting fan.
Me too as well, I really like Tiki.

TwilitFeather

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Yay frost wolf has his own area ^_^ Daww that puppy~

On a side note I've heard Australia is quite dangerous. I'd be happy to hear about any first hand experience you'd share.

cm46138

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yay frost wolf has his own area ^_^ Daww that puppy~
It's dawww indeed. Wonder if they'll have a CG ending with Tiki being pregnant with one.

On a side note I've heard Australia is quite dangerous. I'd be happy to hear about any first hand experience you'd share.
I've heard the streets and schools of USA are even more dangerous.

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lol, Toyloli : I know how I should do to dl that game. The matter is that even if I type "Enter" or if I click on the button, it doesn't work -_-" ! (Or maybe, once every ten tries ...)

(And I'm not American, please :eek: ! I'm French, friend !)

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

i never have problems downloading FF.
perhaps you have bad luck? ... doesn't seem to me that this filehoster has bad connection to europe.

Ebelaar

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Lol, Toyloli : I know how I should do to dl that game. The matter is that even if I type "Enter" or if I click on the button, it doesn't work -_-" ! (Or maybe, once every ten tries ...)

(And I'm not American, please :eek: ! I'm French, friend !)
Are you using NoScript or any other type of script-blocking program? Sometimes those will interfere with certain parts of a webpage (buttons, etc).

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Played through the whole game again, which I haven't done in a while.. how long has AlauLune's SP finisher had that extra little bit where the red thing grows?

Also nerf ropers please! :D

Loving frostwolf so far, and this finisher looks pretty interesting!

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

I believe that Alalune has had that finisher since the update right before Frostwolf first got put in aika.

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Are you using NoScript or any other type of script-blocking program? Sometimes those will interfere with certain parts of a webpage (buttons, etc).
Erff >< Nothing like that ... I'll see : I'll change my computer soon, so maybe that it'll be able to dl easily.