What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

That's some huge insertion alright :))
If I'm not mistaken FallenFairy got new SP attack: if you have both MAX and SP MAX then you can perform gangbang attack with two shadowy FallenFairies (down, down + kick).
AlauLune got some bugfixes, but I don't recall any bugs before.
Nice find on FF. Pretty nice move! FF has definitely shaped up to be my favorite enemy...only one that might be in running is Expand Bee.

DoggieDog52

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Agreed, very nice move for Fallen Fairy. Though as much as I love it, it seems...out of character for Eluku. Like most of the monster's moves make sense, especially Fallen Fairy's. The fact that it's a fairy with a parasite in her and all of her moves are fucking movies makes sense. But the summoning of dark Fallen Fairies is a little...off. Don't get me wrong, I love the move, but it seems weird to me. It'd be better if two other Fallen Fairies just joined the gangbang, that would be pretty cool.

Also F.C. Boss just got incredibly cheap. His grapple for milking ends much faster than his other two moves and he can use his special attack immediately after, making it pretty much impossible to dodge if you get grabbed beforehand. I've managed to dodge it every now and then but for the most part you're fucked.

Selia Aventheim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just discovered something of significance as far as what is new. Go to the stage select and select the training dummy, roper, as an opponent. It actually has a special move now. It still doesn't fight back otherwise, but if you hit it enough that it gets its special meter up, then stand next to it for a bit, it will stick two of those tentacles right in you.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Agreed, very nice move for Fallen Fairy. Though as much as I love it, it seems...out of character for Eluku. Like most of the monster's moves make sense, especially Fallen Fairy's. The fact that it's a fairy with a parasite in her and all of her moves are fucking movies makes sense. But the summoning of dark Fallen Fairies is a little...off. Don't get me wrong, I love the move, but it seems weird to me. It'd be better if two other Fallen Fairies just joined the gangbang, that would be pretty cool.
Not necessarily. Fallen Fairy has used dark magic before, like summoning the suxploder or firing balls of dark energy. Shadow copies don't seem that far fetched for me.

DoggieDog52

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hmmm...you do make a good point. I forgot about her summoning abilities, that does actually seem like something she could do with a lot of power.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Also F.C. Boss just got incredibly cheap.
No kidding, I'm struggling to beat him and I consider myself pretty good at FF now. His SP move at the moment is just lol. So easy to hit with, unguardable, and charges up so fast. The best way to dodge it is to stay up close and personal. He likes using it asap, and hopefully you can dodge towards him and not only dodge it but get enother flurry of punches in.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

I just discovered something of significance as far as what is new. Go to the stage select and select the training dummy, roper, as an opponent. It actually has a special move now. It still doesn't fight back otherwise, but if you hit it enough that it gets its special meter up, then stand next to it for a bit, it will stick two of those tentacles right in you.
That was put in the previous update...but yea it was a nice addition.

Nasshu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Huge insertion. What kind, does he use the boulder or his own dick?
By the way just tell don't show it.

Unnatural Kiwi

Sex Demon
Reputation score

At least FCB is guarding more, still easy to dodge from what I see though. The special is rather comical with the little guy's grab and dash back to the FCB. It seems pretty easy to dodge from the times I tried it. Just jump back and float.

FF's new special is far more situational heavy. She prefers to use the other two far more. Her health might make a differance though since I've seen her trying to use it more when she has lower health for the hp gain.

Last edited:

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

just tried out the newest update :)

and though I kind of like huge insertion, FC boss is...

...well...

I can't stand it:D

I love his other moves though, especially the milking one:D

Valka

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just be grateful that proportionally to his minions, FCB have a smaller dick then them.

Sifer2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yeah I was actually a little disappointed. Compared to his minions he isn't as hung lol. Or maybe he didn't get hard completely yet since they had to charge up and then could sling their dicks around as a weapon. I thought that was gonna be the case with him. Swinging it across the whole screen to give him some reach :p

DearSfan31

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah I was actually a little disappointed. Compared to his minions he isn't as hung lol. Or maybe he didn't get hard completely yet since they had to charge up and then could sling their dicks around as a weapon. I thought that was gonna be the case with him. Swinging it across the whole screen to give him some reach :p
The giant dick of doom

~TH~

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It took me awhile to notice this, but I thought of something yesterday and realized something rather strange.

With all of the fetishes that this game possesses, and there is many, not a single enemy in the entire game utilizes the grand invention of history known as the Tit-Fuck.

Eluku, if you truly do take requests, here I submit mine to you: Have the next enemy you make Titty-Fuck Tiki. Changing an old one, most likely FF, will also be acceptable. To be perfectly honest, I'm kinda surprised FF didn't do that already.

I won't be disappointed if it doesn't happen, however I would be ecstatic if it did. :D

Omay

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It took me awhile to notice this, but I thought of something yesterday and realized something rather strange.

With all of the fetishes that this game possesses, and there is many, not a single enemy in the entire game utilizes the grand invention of history known as the Tit-Fuck.

Eluku, if you truly do take requests, here I submit mine to you: Have the next enemy you make Titty-Fuck Tiki. Changing an old one, most likely FF, will also be acceptable. To be perfectly honest, I'm kinda surprised FF didn't do that already.

I won't be disappointed if it doesn't happen, however I would be ecstatic if it did. :D
Something tells me that in order to pull that off there may have to be some kind of breast expansion.
Whether extreme or minor I guess would be up to Eluka, if he actually does this. Unless you're looking for a tittyfuck the way Tiki is normally?

~TH~

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Something tells me that in order to pull that off there may have to be some kind of breast expansion.
Whether extreme or minor I guess would be up to Eluka, if he actually does this. Unless you're looking for a tittyfuck the way Tiki is normally?
Either way, really. Doesn't matter. FF could pull it off with Tiki as-is, she could just squish them together with he hands (or are they paws?). If Eluku were to make a monster force them to expand and then did it, that would work too.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Tit-fuck = Nipple fuck for Eluku maybe?
There's plenty of that lol.

RedAmbition

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I agree. Breast expansion or even a breast size selection at the home screen would be nice. Im a fan of big boobs and tiki would be so sexy with a bigger rack. Also a big fan of tit fuck and nipple fuck. hope he impliments more.