What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

brachna

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

If there's one thing I truly wish then it's more smooth animations. Animations themselves are great and fluid, but in some grab cases it's like there isn't enough of frames. It made me wondering if game was lagging sometimes.

Could be because everyone expects something good, but it turns out to be completely mediocre. FC are boring to watch and incredibly difficult, and Arachne doesn't hardly do anything. He might as well of named the fight "miscellaneous"
I was expecting good and got exactly that. I don't see anything boring in FC and they are more balanced compared to what they had been. Alakune has egglaying and cunnilingus attack with Tiki being webbed, might get more (FCs didn't had any huge penetration attacks either at first).

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score

I actually really like FairyCrusherx3 as well - of all the fights, it's the one that seems the least fair (which, in a game like this, I LOVE - I want to be able to struggle :D ), and the animations are really good now imo.

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm not sure if the Facehugger already had a game over screen.
Beyond that nothing seems to have changed with this update.
I want some FC boss action, implement that shit already:(.
Ya the facehugger game over was actually the first game over for Alakune that was used.

Omay

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Did Alaukune always have GOR pic of egging?
I just noticed it... Sorry if someone already mentioned it.

I

IloveULMF

Quite pleased with the facehugger GO & EB melee GO

sybozo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hmm is it me or is eluku art's kinda downgrading?

Mercsenary

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

... For some reason at least for me the egging attacks are too frequent. If I get egged, i might as well say good bye to that round.

Why?

Lets... pop out one egg. knock her down... as soon as I pop out another... SHE BLOCKS IT?

Okay gotta put this third o- OH Godddamint Egged second variation. Great...
See above. Except I get both the eggs out.

the kicker is that the previous set is now reset. Instead of trying to get just the last one out. I have to start... ALL OVER AGAIN. 30 GOTO ten.
Get two out... she eggs me. Get the 2 out, then start on the 3. Get 2/3 out. Egged.
NEVER ENDS.
I cant break it because I cant get the third egg out fast enough before she eggs me again.

which... RESETS THE FIRST EGG CYCLE SO NOW I HAVE TO DO ALL 3. AGAIN. D:<

I

IloveULMF

... For some reason at least for me the egging attacks are too frequent. If I get egged, i might as well say good bye to that round.

Why?

Lets... pop out one egg. knock her down... as soon as I pop out another... SHE BLOCKS IT?

the kicker is that the previous set is now reset. Instead of trying to get just the last one out. I have to start... ALL OVER AGAIN. 30 GOTO ten.
Get two out... she eggs me. Get the 2 out, then start on the 3. Get 2/3 out. Egged.
NEVER ENDS.
I cant break it because I cant get the third egg out fast enough before she eggs me again.

There are some extremely difficult tendancies with this game.

I remember beforee fallen fairy came out, how hard expandbee was. You could just about get one hit in then GO

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Why?

NEVER ENDS.

Yeah, that actually screwed me over quite a few times as well, it's just a matter of timing the eggs so the next one hits her as soon as she tries to get close again, and hoping she doesn't RUSH RUSH EGGLAYING SPREE.

Unnatural Kiwi

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Sometimes Luck is involved in the above mentioned situation as well. It can depend on what the AI feels like doing.

Sureok

Lurker
Reputation score

To be honest, I wasn't looking forward to the Arachne fight... but I was pleasantly surprised when I found out there were so many hot animations and 4 endings. I feel like he put a lot of effort into the encounter.

Hmm is it me or is eluku art's kinda downgrading?
I think it looks as good as ever.

If anything, the Arachne looks pretty weird during her regular "damage" ending and "egg-insertion" ending.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

There's 4 endings?

The only thing irritating me is, getting one spider means you can just get 3 spiders, and 3 spiders automatically take over half your lifebar away, and she loves to endlessly spam them all the time.

Last edited:

Sath

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yeah, now even the facehuggers have a GOR now. I like the facehugger animation, though the GOR is... Okay, the actual GO art is nice though.

The 2nd piece of art on his blog, the hecteyes type blob, is it supposed to be singing opera after being born not 2 minutes ago, or is its singing making the girl wet?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Aww it's so hard to get, but it's not really expanded, it just shows the same thing it does as a move.

Sath

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I think the game has limited sentience: Arachne absolutely spams the facehuggers with me, where she used to spam the thrown spiders* >.>

Tis a point though about it not really doing much other than what it does anyway. I'd make the argument that drinking worms have the same issue, but least they're all over Tiki in their GOR.

edit:
*unless i missed the potential sarcasm there

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

No, although my sarcasm is usually missed. And it seems your post was in response to the previous one, not the GO one, but that's probably cuz I wasn't specific.

Just to be more clear, because I'm usually not: It's a spam heavy character, but one of those spams absolutely destroys your health, no questions asked, hardly any skill defiance against it. And I meant the GO is not really expanded, that the scene is just the same exact thing as the move, so it's not really worth it, considering it's not that damaging or stunning of a move. Almost have to try to get finished with that one, as opposed to some others.

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

No, although my sarcasm is usually missed. And it seems your post was in response to the previous one, not the GO one, but that's probably cuz I wasn't specific.

Just to be more clear, because I'm usually not: It's a spam heavy character, but one of those spams absolutely destroys your health, no questions asked, hardly any skill defiance against it. And I meant the GO is not really expanded, that the scene is just the same exact thing as the move, so it's not really worth it, considering it's not that damaging or stunning of a move. Almost have to try to get finished with that one, as opposed to some others.
Reminds me of that south park episode, you get one of the spiders and you know the GO is gonna happen: