What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

Master Bei shun, did you get those ideas off of Eluku's site? Either way, I'm all about the parasite ones, and the sea anemone. Anything that includes whatever it is going completely inside is good stuff. I'll vote for the "inside the body" or however it's translated on the site and hope for the best.
Actually I got those from the choices given by other people as well as my own venturing onto Eluku's blog...

How about a koala? It'd be unusual and they are quite evil.
Yes... A Koala would be suitable... It is both a bear, and something that would be out of the ordinary...

Though I'd more associate a Koala with Furry Tentacles...

And now if people are wondering why you can't see the voting polls anymore...

Take your recollective memories back to the LAST vote Eluku left open...

And how Western interference royally fucked that shit up... Eluku reset the votes, and still there was shenanigans... So Eluku made the vote local servers only...

I believe seeing as he was one fairly recently, that he ended up pulling his "No Gaijin in the voting pool" once more...

For those of you who are new... READ the thread if your lost... For those who were here the first time round... We can only blame the idiots who had to cheat... Breaking the system then ruins it now for everyone...

Now, as a side note... This wolf girl "Horo lookalike" Hasn't been actually affiliated with Fairy Fighting in any way... In fact, by his comments... It seems to ME that this may be the protagonist of his next work...

Eluku DID say he was finishing Fairy Fighting... But he did NOT say he was retireing... Theres not enough information to tell for sure at this point. But so far Tiki has been the Heroine of Fairy Fighting... And by what all translations run (I ran three different translators...) Fox girl... Doesn't have ties with Tiki as of yet...

wazzup

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Now, as a side note... This wolf girl "Horo lookalike" Hasn't been actually affiliated with Fairy Fighting in any way... In fact, by his comments... It seems to ME that this may be the protagonist of his next work...
Oh man how i wish this will become reality. One can hope

Unnatural Kiwi

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It would make more sense having the wolf girl in his next work. Considering this game is called Fairy Fighting...it would be odd for the wolf lady to be in it. (I don't really see her as being an enemy.)

Perhaps the arachne will follow suit and be something in that next work.

At any rate, with the listed choices, it sounds like you choose either a big fetish character or a character that is similar to others already in the game. If he did a picture for each one like previously that would be nice to at least have perspective. Another tentacle enemy would be kinda meh though.

Personally, I'd prefer an enemy that would at least make sense or at least organic. Kinda like with the previous choices, the "scientist guy" and "robot" just didn't fit with the rest of the game to me.

Last edited:

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Well as long as there is at least 1 fairy involved i still makes sense xD

Lets collect some intel, enemies so far:

- a pile of meat
- a ball of meat
- worms
- snake
- bee
- slime
- possesed fairy
- clone of fairy
- bear like monsters
- ant
- wolf

now the possible missing monsters:

- tentacle monster
- harpy
- troll/org/golem
- succubus/gargoyle
- Human/valkyrie/amazone
- Dragon/lizardman
- Spider
- sea monster like kraken

did i forget some? :rolleyes:

Unnatural Kiwi

Sex Demon
Reputation score

- a pile of meat
- a ball of meat
- worms
- snake
- bee
- slime
- possesed fairy
- clone of fairy
- bear like monsters
- ant
- wolf

- tentacle monster
- harpy
- troll/org/golem
- succubus/gargoyle
- Human/valkyrie/amazone
- Dragon/lizardman
- Spider

Poor alaulune, forgotten even in a list of enemies...(She is more or less a tentacle monster though.)

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

Actually I got those from the choices given by other people as well as my own venturing onto Eluku's blog...

Yes... A Koala would be suitable... It is both a bear, and something that would be out of the ordinary...

Though I'd more associate a Koala with Furry Tentacles...

And now if people are wondering why you can't see the voting polls anymore...

Take your recollective memories back to the LAST vote Eluku left open...

And how Western interference royally fucked that shit up... Eluku reset the votes, and still there was shenanigans... So Eluku made the vote local servers only...

I believe seeing as he was one fairly recently, that he ended up pulling his "No Gaijin in the voting pool" once more...

For those of you who are new... READ the thread if your lost... For those who were here the first time round... We can only blame the idiots who had to cheat... Breaking the system then ruins it now for everyone...

Eluku DID say he was finishing Fairy Fighting... But he did NOT say he was retireing... Theres not enough information to tell for sure at this point. But so far Tiki has been the Heroine of Fairy Fighting... And by what all translations run (I ran three different translators...) Fox girl... Doesn't have ties with Tiki as of yet...
umm sry to tell u this master_bei_shun but a koala is just a koala not a bear that is all ways the stupid mistake u yanks make about us aussy's wildlife it would be like calling a rock wallabie a kangaroo as they are from the same family but different breeds anyway i hate people who knock aussy wild life just cause u's don't have koala's don't meen u get to knock our koala's

Last edited by a moderator:

iamimpact

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

umm sry to tell u this master_bei_shun but a koala is just a koala not a bear that is all ways the stupid mistake u yanks make about us aussy's wildlife it would be like calling a rock wallabie a kangaroo as they are from the same family but different breeds anyway i hate people who knock aussy wild life just cause u's don't have koala's don't meen u get to knock our koala's
:confused: humm, weeeeeeeelp, back to relevant discussion (this response is LONG, read at your own leisure i guess if you want)

I personally like a good amount of the things that have been put into place, lets see... eggplant-i guess an intro to the monsters and...well something, wasn't ever fond of it really. meatcatcher-pretty good employment of some spatial magic (only couple attacks i think) and the 'trapped' fetish. drinking worm/mother worm-not really my go to, but nice to have a creepy crawly for those who like (please, not really a lot of scat, its very bearable, at least for me, overlookable even) and mother worm covers vore nicely. fluidhunter-oversized enemy (nice to have one of those) and covers a bit of giant, yuri, and (of course) futa elements. alaulune-yep, don't go wrong with plants, more monster girl, and some yuri and tentacle too. expandbee-egglaying at a premium, bug rape, and good breast expansion (I think the bee injects her breasts with some sort of nutritious fluid instead of eggs, maybe). greenamoeba-a slime and of course another must have for flexibility to put tiki in the middle of it all (gotta say, frozen slime, very unexpected, but really good all the same). fallen fairy-corruption and futa, i punch those numbers into my calculator and it makes a happy face :) (big futa+fetish person here myself). fairy crashers-extreme gangbang taken to the extreme, with furry looking characters (still in development and still looking good might i add).

eleku has made pretty much made everything good (unless something was explictly stated, I don't think corrections will need to be made; for example, there is tentacles in about half of everything). In order to make more impressive ideas, I don't think hesitation should be had if we must reuse fetishes, (lotta that been done already) but maybe incorporate fetishes that have not been used yet, and maybe put that with something else that is used (I love futa to death, but I think two in a masterpiece already maybe quite enough and quite fair to the futa lovers and the not futa lovers).

Anyways, I personally have bdsm, magic, or body modification in mind. Not all body modification is bad, but agreeably most of it is kindof a turn down. Now eleku body modification is something i would like to see (gotten pretty much everything else right so far hasn't he?).

Everyone, your thoughts?

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I think comparing a Koala to a mighty bear would be a compliment.

But anyways, as for the "Ant" thing, he thinks the Arachne is an ant.

I really want the Arachne, but here's something I don't want for her:

-I don't want her to eat the fairy the way spiders actually eat their prey-

And by that, I mean injecting them with w/e to dissolve their insides and then sucking it all out from there. I'm fine with the cocoon and stuff, I just don't want that.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

- a pile of meat
- a ball of meat
- worms
- snake
- bee
- slime
- possesed fairy
- clone of fairy
- bear like monsters
- ant
- wolf

- tentacle monster
- harpy
- troll/org/golem
- succubus/gargoyle
- Human/valkyrie/amazone
- Dragon/lizardman
- Spider

The ideas that I would want:

-Harpy
-Succubus
-Gargoyle (Petrification FTW)
-Amazon

And spider is already going to be implemented...

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Do gargoyles petrify their prey? I always thought that was specific to gorgons and/or lamia (more hypnotism for the latter though).

And as for that post... I'm not even sure where to start. Master_Bei_Shun's post didn't say anything even remotely offensive about koalas, so I don't know why you're going after him. Your text size/font is, when paired with the awful grammar you've used, just absurd. And lastly, I have no idea what a rock wallaby is, so comparing it to a kangaroo and using it as an example is very ineffective.

As a note, I'm not trying to insult you or be critical. These are just the things that jumped into my head when I read your post.

As far as actual koalas are concerned, no they are not bears, they are not even in the same family since a koala is a marsupial (it's more complicated than that, wiki it if you actually care).

zamastahspark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone else having trouble with Expand Bee not being able to hit you after 2 egg lays?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

-Gargoyle (Petrification FTW)
Gargoyle do not petrify other things, they themselves turn to stone in day light.

Monsters I know that petrify enemies are:
Medusa(petrify things that look into her eye)
Cockatrice (usually the breath is what petrify targets, but it also have death stare and touch)
Basilisk(mainly death stare, some variation have petrification spit)

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I would love to see that concept art made real. All of his concept art is amazingly awesome and would make stellar attacks/endings. I mainly wanna see that one concept art he did of Amoeba a little while ago made real.

Xeenith

Reputation score

maybe he's implementing the fairy crusher daddy we saw on an art work ? ^^

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Now, I can look aside your obnoxiously large text, (which I removed so others wouldn't have to bear it a third time) and referring to me by inferior intellect, as I did refer to the Koala as a bear... But I have even heard "Aussies" refer to them as Koala Bears not Koala Roo's

I know the Koala is a marsupial, We have marsupials were I live too, where most assume Opossums as rodents... I happen to know a little here and there about the marsupial infraclass...

And your example of the rock wallaby being called kangaroo doesn't exactly fit this scenario... A wallaby and a Kangaroo may resemble each other, yes... But anyone with a brain should be able to tell the 2 foot rock Wallaby from the 6 foot Kangaroo... And using the excuse of it being a baby doesn't cut it, because the mother would be nearby... And shes a dead givaway... Whereas I refered to the Koala as a Bear instead of a Marsupial, But if you look at it, was it really that far off? Koala visually LOOKS like a small bear, The Marsupial Infraclass is a branchoff of the Mammalia family... And bears are mammals... The Koala may be a bit closer to it's Bear like extended family than you'd like to admit...

Now, as for what "We have and dont have" Yes, it's true Koala are not indiginous to my region... But that also doesn't mean we don't have them in captivity, as with a few rock Wallaby and three red Kangaroo...

Also, if you could have seen the time stamp that post was made at... It would be early for someone of Aussie hours... And known from that that a "Yank" as you put it so discriminatorily would have to up at an absurd hour of the day to be making such a post... In short... Lets see how well YOU post after a few days of a 28 hours up to 3 hours of sleep daily cycle... I doubt you'd be as lenient as I am when someone begins doing incredably silly things...

Now personally, If I was you, I'd kindly sit back down and shut up untill you know what you were talking about...

PS: Wallaby to Kangaroo... Same Family but in NO way a different breed... A different breed of rock wallaby would be the hare wallaby, not the Kangaroo which is a different species entirely... Just thought I'd clarify...