What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

pyro90

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

Just an idea -

Maybe if you get killed by a normal attack you get the stone fucking we have right now...and a sex attack killing you (or KOing u) gets a sex attack ending screen (More sexual then the stone fuck). But eh, i dont care either way, we are just lucky we get this game for free.

TwilitFeather

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It could be worse, just think what it would have been if people chose the mad doctor ( unless he's the boss :eek: ) but if they had it would've been guro; and I know none of us want that! I will agree however that they're damage ratio is a bit broken; and I would like to some some actual sexual attacks and endings for them rather then stalagmite fucking or something.
I've seen his pictures of guro and I definitely agree with you. Im glad he has kept that side of his art out of Fairy Fighting. It is great art but... T_T *hides behind a curtain*

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

I love FC's attack! very brutal especially the sound:D

and the most left fairy already give the player a hint what happen if Tiki lose:eek:

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score

I expect this stage to finish up being awesome. Currently, the game-over animation's not really my thing (that rock looks jagged =/ ) but from what I'm getting from eluku's site he's going to make the next parts fucking amazing.

Toffi

Lurker
Reputation score

Nonono. I realize that. I was wondering what you mean "new game". You've started making a new game without telling us? We promise not to tell...
Ah, yes. I did indeed start on a new one a while ago. But I'm working with a very slow pace, so don't expect anything anytime soon.

Shambler

Reputation score

Well, as ryona games go, fairyfighting has been pretty tame so far .You can only do so much with tentacles, cocks, vore and slime. All the good soft ideas are already in the game so new content is going to have to be more extreme to avoid just being rehashes of older stuff.

If, like me, you can't stomach beating and gore(and I'm sure its going to be in the game at some point whether we like it or not), the level select works nicely.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Too true Shambler. Pretty much all this game has had that is guro is the slime's nipple spike attack...unless you could all the massive insertions and all the way through fucks. I really has been rather tame...which I like.

WithdrawnWings

Demon Girl
Reputation score

First off, hats off to you Iggy. The picture relates really well to Expand Bee.

Next, to be honest, the sound of the rock slamming Tiki into the wall does make me shiver a bit. It sounds pretty violent, and it does suprise me that none of this has lead to any guro.

Finally, I think Alalune still needs a new move, and I'm wondering if he gonna incorporate the sketch he posted on his blog into the game. She's my least favorite character at the moment do to her lack of mobility and special moves. Plus, I think that Eggplant needs a SP move still. He's a good fight and all, but he still is a bit lacking.

Rhino_111

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is anyone else having trouble downloading the most recent update? I got 508 just fine but when I try and DL the newest 509 from megaupload it freezes at 16%. I have tried all 3 of my web browsers and none of them will go past 16%. Very strange. Does anyone have the update that they could reup? Big thanks in advanced.

Twisted1

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Is anyone else having trouble downloading the most recent update? I got 508 just fine but when I try and DL the newest 509 from megaupload it freezes at 16%. I have tried all 3 of my web browsers and none of them will go past 16%. Very strange. Does anyone have the update that they could reup? Big thanks in advanced.
That generally means a problem on your end or with your connection. Have you tried deleting the file and redownloading it?

Bluflare

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If guro is involved then GUROchan will jump for joy when they hear about it. >.>

Reputation score

hi guys, i've been away from this game for a few months, can someone tell me what's happened to this game in my absence?

the last update i had contained full Expand-Bee and then he was going to introduce something that looked like Alf into the game... that's about it...

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hi guys, i've been away from this game for a few months, can someone tell me what's happened to this game in my absence?

the last update i had contained full Expand-Bee and then he was going to introduce something that looked like Alf into the game... that's about it...
Guess I'll try to roughly sum it up.

Fallen Fairy is in the game and is completed, and I think is also playable now?

Supposedly he has a SP attack for Alraune planned but no news on that.

Fairy Crashers/the Alf things are in the game and still a WIP, no rape attacks yet, only a wrestling grapple and a game over scene+CG.

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Eh, kinda got desensitized to it, since everyone talked about it for a few days before I got there. But that definitely DOES look painful and I am looking forward to any additions to detract from the... er... "Rock hard shaft".

AngelKara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Eh, kinda got desensitized to it, since everyone talked about it for a few days before I got there. But that definitely DOES look painful and I am looking forward to any additions to detract from the... er... "Rock hard shaft".
Punny...

WithdrawnWings

Demon Girl
Reputation score

LoL. Some new moves would take my mind off that ending a bit. These guys are very brutal and fast, which does make for a great fight. The only problem is their combo abilities, which are ridiculous. The only way I've beaten them so far is with Life Recovery on.

DoggieDog52

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Which everyone keeps whining/squicking about.
That's not whining!

THIIIIIIIIIS IS WHIIIIIINIIIING!!!
Had to xD

But yeah, the whining isn't entirely warranted, I mean it is a free game, but as far as discussing is concerned, it's totally valid to say. I don't mean to be little Eluku's hard work, it's just not my taste. More rape moves would probably make me less caring about it as well, though I fear more rape moves = more chain grabbing.