What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

Im actually in full support of a jelly fish type enemy. More tentacles, more fun!

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

well if ya like we can change the poison stingers to low voltage electric ones! :D Bet that would AMPlify the pleasure!..*Badum Tish*

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hey guys, for some reason tiki's masturbate doesn't seem to work 0.o it is downdown right?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

It is down+D+A, to see what your D and A are just go into the keyboard config.

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Actually the thumbnail I posted disn't show scale...

The hermit crab I had in mind would be... Big...

Fluidhunter Big...

Maybe some almost pokemon esque bubble inflation attacks, That spin move of eggplants would make sense here,

For a spec it could pin her with the pincers in front of its tenta filled mouth...

But those claws just scream grab and throw attacks...

One more thing, about Jellyfish though this time...

Jellys breed in polyps... So a Tiki breeding den would be interesting concept... A coralised Tiki... Goes with the petrification stuff I once seen...

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

Since someone mentioned the cenatuar, i thought of giving some visual representation of how it would be, as i found some few days ago.

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

Since someone mentioned the cenatuar, i thought of giving some visual representation of how it would be, as i found some few days ago.

Mm...That makes me more sad than horny. Sad doujin ;.;

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Bad Ends suck I prefer a IMPLIED Bad end. Like Leia getting tentacle raped inside the sarlacc for millenia as each orgasm brings her closer and closer to becoming one with the sarlacc. you know the feeling of no hope and just fuck it im gonna enjoy it. That I like.

E

ecoISDP

Bad Ends suck I prefer a IMPLIED Bad end. Like Leia getting tentacle raped inside the sarlacc for millenia as each orgasm brings her closer and closer to becoming one with the sarlacc. you know the feeling of no hope and just fuck it im gonna enjoy it. That I like.
Where did you read something like that ?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

that sounds terrible

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

There are some images/comics of star wars characters. specifically padme getting raped my..ermm whatever those two aliens in the arena of episode 2 where and the same artist made a what if image of leia having fallen into the sarlacc. I also believe there might be a good amount of tentacle rape images spawned from that scene in Force Unleashed where ShakTi and the twilek jedi get thrown into a mega sarlacc.

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

There is no bad end, every monster hunter fan knows that no matter how badly the character is shattered, the cat army will put him/her back together as good as new.

brachna

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So he redesigned her... looks way more bland compared to previous design.

irokez

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Tested it for a while but failed to spot any differences from the previous build. Except maybe SP bars fill up a bit faster now, but I'm not sure.

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

the normal eggplant rape animation seems to have been broken by this update. (animation that occurs when tiki is KO'd by a non-rape move)

E

ecoISDP

Postin' translation

※当方で作成したゲームは、このブログで紹介したリンク以外からはダウンロードしないでください。 ※ The game was created by me, not from links featured in this blog do not download.
ファイルのダウンロード、実行は自己責任でお願いします。 Download the file, thank you execute your own risk.

更新箇所は・・ Location update
・GreenAmebaの超必殺フィニッシュカットの追加。 Adding a finishing cut · GreenAmeba Deadly Attack.
・EggPlantの通常フィニッシュカットの追加。 Adding a finishing cut · EggPlant normal.
・妖精ちゃんの技、強RapidKickの調整。 - Her skills fairy RapidKick strength adjustment.

-- -
GreenAmebaの乳腺破壊は絵が思い浮かばないのでもうちょっとかかるかも… GreenAmeba destruction of the mammary gland may take a little more ... I think of the picture

次回キャラの堕ちた妖精ちゃんは通常ポーズができたらアニメGIFをUPしてみます。 Her character's next animated fairy fallen Hisashi Tooru could pose the UP and try to GIF. 。 .
あと、ゲーム虫の状態変化は色々とややこしくなるので子宮への寄生を止めにして下のような甲殻生物の尻穴寄生状態のふたなりキャラとしてやりたいかも… Also, the game could change the state of insect characters want to do a hermaphrodite state crustacean parasitic organisms such as ass down into the uterus to stop the parasite in various ways so complicated ...
(それでもややこしいか…) (I still confusing.)

-- -
GreenAmebaの乳腺破壊は絵が思い浮かばないのでもうちょっとかかるかも… GreenAmeba destruction of the mammary gland may take a little more ... I think of the picture

次回キャラの堕ちた妖精ちゃんは通常ポーズができたらアニメGIFをUPしてみます。 Her character's next animated fairy fallen Hisashi Tooru could pose the UP and try to GIF. 。 .
あと、ゲーム虫の状態変化は色々とややこしくなるので子宮への寄生を止めにして下のような甲殻生物の尻穴寄生状態のふたなりキャラとしてやりたいかも… Also, the game could change the state of insect characters want to do a hermaphrodite state crustacean parasitic organisms such as ass down into the uterus to stop the parasite in various ways so complicated ...
(それでもややこしいか…) (I still confusing.)
-Google translate

Johnbob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I liked the origonal fallen fairy concept...he seems to have changed it a bit