What's new

ACT [ EL mar] Shooting LUNA / Shooting LUNA《シューティング・ルナ》 RE123937 RJ123937

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: shooting luna

The most annoying is, enemy can shoot you, while you can't shoot the enemy if they out of from your screen. Like at stage 2, those green jelly tentacle....
Use your Contra skill :D

Puttana

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

What the ... even mario is harder than this.Dont troll man.
Its pretty easy game,u can beat almost all boses without being scratched.
You did not convince me, grandson (I am senior citizen btw). And there are no trolls in the discussion. In the game there is no bonus system at all. You only lose, lose and again lose your health points, no recovery. Heroine's figure is pale, her enemies are looking more vivid, even optimistic :))) than she. Animations are very, very primitive (work of sixpence worth).

If you worship the game, never mind. Everyone has a right for his own opinion. :cool:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You can shoot those balls btw.

That aside, yeah, not seeing what people find so hard about this. Hell, I'm intentionally getting beat up just to see the sprite sex.
Yeah , silly Me
When I first play it , I died 3 time to finaly reach it

And again , it's easy if everyone put more little effort

paydan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You did not convince me, grandson (I am senior citizen btw). And there are no trolls in the discussion. In the game there is no bonus system at all. You only lose, lose and again lose your health points, no recovery. Heroine's figure is pale, her enemies are looking more vivid, even optimistic :))) than she. Animations are very, very primitive (work of sixpence worth).

If you worship the game, never mind. Everyone has a right for his own opinion. :cool:
Grandpa,there are no weapon upgrades which makes shooting killing everything absolutely simple ?: O Also,doesnt Special makes you invulnerable for a while ? : O
If this game is hard for you,i recommend trying World of Warcraft - Mists of pandaria.Just choose woman,Night Elf for example and get yourself surrounded by evil pandas - pretty hardcore ryona stuff.

R

Ryka

WHAT DID THEY DO TO TIFA-TAN (X)!?

I also see a recycled soundbyte from LAB Still Alive.

I cannot read Japanese but I hope this fledgeling game maker credited those games....

Puttana

Reputation score

Grandpa,there are no weapon upgrades which makes shooting killing everything absolutely simple ?: O Also,doesnt Special makes you invulnerable for a while ? : O
If this game is hard for you,i recommend trying World of Warcraft - Mists of pandaria.Just choose woman,Night Elf for example and get yourself surrounded by evil pandas - pretty hardcore ryona stuff.
Thank you, boy. I shall see.:)
The creator should make game vary by creating easy, normal and hard mode. Once I contacted the creator of "Kingdom of masochist". I had problem to win a race (I haven't such a quick fingers reaction as teenagers have to be victorious on that annoying race). The creator was so kind that he sent me a save and I could skip the race. He promised to keep it in his mind to make variety of modes in his future game. I shared with him some suggestions which he found very useful.

Last edited:

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Am I the only one that constantly jumps since it makes my hitbox much smaller? Maybe I should stop playing those bullet hell flash games.

spike4379

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh man that save file is not working with the version i downloaded from here v.v

cm46138

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hate to be that guy.

But mega has the occasional nasty habit of stalling indefinitely with downloads there.

Stalling with almost a gig downloaded would be rage inducing. Any chance for a different upload site?

spike4379

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hate to be that guy.

But mega has the occasional nasty habit of stalling indefinitely with downloads there.

Stalling with almost a gig downloaded would be rage inducing. Any chance for a different upload site?
use Jdownloader, i think alot of the people on the internet who download in bulk use it

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

Hate to be that guy.

If aynone bothers to re-upload the game, re-upload it to .

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I don't like having multiple browsers and have gotten used to / prefer firefox (except for all this mandatory update bullshit) But Mega always works on Chrome, something just doesn't click as well with firefox or explorer.

Install Chrome and just use it any time you want a mega dl

Valwinz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well a least this game is better that Fighting yuna man i freaking hated that game

I did a quick play of this game if anyone is interested

Tildryn

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hate to be that guy.

cm46138

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

+1 good sir!

Puttana

Reputation score

Was there "easy" mode in earlier trial version?
As I remember it was but probably was removed afterwards.
I wonder if anybody knows how to use easy mode in the full version. :confused:

Tildryn thanks for uploading. Rep+. It still works. I dowloaded it again in hope to to verify is there easy mode tuning (I have been used save offered in the forum, and game might have been modified therewith).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.