What's new

ACT [ えっくす・らびっと ] アルプスと危険な森 (RJ201837)

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [RJ201837]アルプスと危険な森[act]

The first animated CG is the huge plant boss thing with the eye. When you run back underneath the rock, it's eye will come down at the middle. Let the eye see you and grab you. You will get it from there.
There's a bug here that may cause the screen to go black but never properly end the animation. If that happens, press escape to quit and continue from the title menu.

00Tanin00

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have the save of this game or how do you put the saved to unlock the game?​

pabst

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so, during the plant boss, when he grabs the turtle thing... what do you do? i can't grab the vine rope (bug? keeps failing no matter how many resets/chapter selects), and neither left or right seems to be an exit.

SleepyHollow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Game is buggy as hell. But it's a very nice game.
Edit: Finished the game. But I missed some CGs & stuffs. Don't know where the save file is though.

Last edited:

saber6

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Game is buggy as hell. But it's a very nice game.
Edit: Finished the game. But I missed some CGs & stuffs. Don't know where the save file is though.
you can find the save file under appdata/locallow/x_rabbit or this is where I find mine :p

Yatol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

so, during the plant boss, when he grabs the turtle thing... what do you do? i can't grab the vine rope (bug? keeps failing no matter how many resets/chapter selects), and neither left or right seems to be an exit.
its an annoying bug you have to close and restart the game otherwise even if you manage to leave the cave, you will be unable to proceed

Eclipse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Great game, although a little short. It could be more interesting, if the animated HCG were interactive. And they got it after beating bosses or something.

It the first game of this circle, look promising.

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I had to try multiple times to grab it, you can only climb to the top of the rocks, and sprint past the plant boss while he's busy getting indigestion.

Last edited:

SleepyHollow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here's the save file. Hope it works :3

Attachments

CeLioCiBR

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, what can i say ? it's a awesome game, the art, the girl..
there's just one thing that's not in the game to be "perfect"..

real time rape, i mean, not just in CG or something, you know ?
like this:

well...
but it's really amazing, i really liked it..

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well, what can i say ? it's a awesome game, the art, the girl..
there's just one thing that's not in the game to be "perfect"..

real time rape, i mean, not just in CG or something, you know ?
like this:

well...
but it's really amazing, i really liked it..
You mean like rape in the game which being able to struggle out and proceed? I agree combat rape is fun to play around with but in this type of game it's much more fun keeping the MC pure and innocent until she loses.

CeLioCiBR

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You mean like rape in the game which being able to struggle out and proceed? I agree combat rape is fun to play around with but in this type of game it's much more fun keeping the MC pure and innocent until she loses.
Yup, that xD
but you are right, it's fun that way too xD

This game have some type of "Clothing animation"..
i mean, her blouse move a little to up when there's some kind of air..(this normally, only happens to the skirt of her)
like this

i think, this is a little rare.. in games 2D and stuff..
this game is 2D too.. right ?
anyway.. thank's and sorry my english..

DarkExecutor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game have some type of "Clothing animation"..
i mean, her blouse move a little to up when there's some kind of air..(this normally, only happens to the skirt of her)
like this

i think, this is a little rare.. in games 2D and stuff..
this game is 2D too.. right ?
I assume that they used Live2D SDK for Unity for this bone-based 2D animation in game, and damn, this game is such a gem, even considering those bugs, they made such good intro-s for each sex animation than I even envy them :)

GrandMasterMing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I uh, made a decensored texture for the first animated cg and removed the mosaic for them. Idk if there's much of a demand for it since those cg's are more or less a one time thing, but I'll upload it if people want it.

manomation

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I uh, made a decensored texture for the first animated cg and removed the mosaic for them. Idk if there's much of a demand for it since those cg's are more or less a one time thing, but I'll upload it if people want it.
I would appreciate it if you could upload it.

GrandMasterMing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Demosaic for the animated cutscenes I guess. The resources file inflates to 130mb from 3mb after you patch it so uploading that would be impractical. I've included an xdelta patcher in the zip file and a readme so that'll have to do.

Little Jack

Demon Girl
Reputation score

She's sweet, make me feel guilty. :D

antares23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is her vagina the only one decensored? the tentacle dick is still censored when i tried out the patch.

Zeroneos

Reputation score

A really cute character. Wish the monkey got somehow rewarded by saving the girl in the end. Make it either rape or willing s*x scene for it in animated cg...