What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Eclipse works] Magica (RE100735, RJ100735)

Re: Magica

Twg11EO.png

Is the background supposed to be like this? Or I'm missing something?
I remember another ntr game about a housewife who travel with her husband to his hometown also has this issue.

Anyone know how to get the Bunny Girl scene where she is fucked above a beer glass?

Is this game like the other where you can get all different outfits? Or am i stuck with the one you get from the start?

Is this game like the other where you can get all different outfits? Or am i stuck with the one you get from the start?

theres a few h-scenes where u have different outfits but u cant equip new ones

theres a few h-scenes where u have different outfits but u cant equip new ones

oh kk ty, i have translation but why are some of the h-scenes not translated. Like the thief massage one...

oh kk ty, i have translation but why are some of the h-scenes not translated. Like the thief massage one...
i know i'm sometimes an ass, but come on, this question is just dumb, you ask why there are some unfinished things in fan made translation.
Well, you could ask same question in construction site - why this house doesn't have few windows? and the answer would be - because builder hasn't put them in yet.

Last edited:

Use the updated translation in my sig.

Thanks, that worked. I appreciate the quick response and all the work you've done with all your translations.

Use the updated translation in my sig.

Sorry for double post, but is it possible to use a debug mode or something so I can get higher level. I just want to run through the game and get the cgs/story without having trouble defeating people. lol

Sorry for double post, but is it possible to use a debug mode or something so I can get higher level. I just want to run through the game and get the cgs/story without having trouble defeating people. lol

you can download rpg maker and open this game as new project, where you can do what ever you like

you can download rpg maker and open this game as new project, where you can do what ever you like

okay thanks, guess I'll try that. Was hoping i could just change a value in text file or something but that would be to easy. lol

At the city of despair, looking for the black market, circled around the city for 4 laps.

can't find it, help?

At the city of despair, looking for the black market, circled around the city for 4 laps.

can't find it, help?
Talk to the bartender at the small pub, he should open a back door for you.

Talk to the bartender at the small pub, he should open a back door for you.

Actually you may have not found the girl in the cave yet. Go North through the Town of Despair and back into the cave that brought you in.

Head east when you enter the cave and then head north. Turn left at the next junction and you should see a rope hanging off some metal panels. Get on the rope and head down. Get the treasure, talk to the girl and prepare for a Boss Battle. Once the boss is dead head back into the Town of Despair and go into the Bar/Pub and talk with the Bartender. He will open a door into the back and that is your destination.

Let me know if you need any help.

Can someone recommend an h-rpg which is firstly in English but also long and has decent story. I don't mind what genres are in it. I've tried a lot of the main ones... :/

Can someone recommend an h-rpg which is firstly in English but also long and has decent story. I don't mind what genres are in it. I've tried a lot of the main ones... :/

The Creator of Magica made another game and it has been translated at least 90% through.

It's called Ariadne - The Incarnation

The Creator of Magica made another game and it has been translated at least 90% through.

theres a link in nyaa for ariadne in english

here

Back