What's new

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ120635] [Eclipse works] Ariadne

I got 08E0315C as the address for the gold when I do 2n+1
when I tried n^2+1, it did not work.
When I tried using that address, the game crashes the moment I change the value.
The address of of the gold value changes every time the game is restarted, or a new save file is loaded. You need to rescan. Make sure you change it to a value that is odd because of the way rpg games stores its values. Even numbers will crash the game.

The easiest way is to scan, buy a cheap item, re-adjust value, scan again. Repeat until its the only address on the list. That way, it is almost always the correct one.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

By default in RPG Maker XP, VX and VX Ace (I haven't tried the older ones) characters have a max level of 99 (though you can lower it if you want). With the use of scripts, however, it's possible to go above that number. Most of the time it's not really necessary to have a level above 99, but it should be possible.
What about the functions for character stats, can the functions themselves be changed?

moonblack

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

What about the functions for character stats, can the functions themselves be changed?
I'm not sure what you mean by "functions for character stats". Renaming them is easy. Depending on what you would like to do other things might be as simple as changing a few damage formulas in VX Ace, or as difficult as editing multiple core scripts.

Sergejim

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Had this issue myself.
The problem is not that your karma is too high. Every H-Scene in the prison will lower your HP and the only way to keep it up is to eat.
You can purchase bread from the lower right in the prison.
HP is also lowered each time you sleep.
Ah shit, lol.

I don't know the odd, but here karma reached 100 at the sae time as health reached 0.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm not sure what you mean by "functions for character stats". Renaming them is easy. Depending on what you would like to do other things might be as simple as changing a few damage formulas in VX Ace, or as difficult as editing multiple core scripts.
To clarify, I am referring to the formulas for character att, mag. att, def, etc. Can those be modified. (I suppose it's unnecessary to modify them since the dmg formulas can be modified, but I'm just curious.)

moonblack

Reputation score

Ah, now I get it. Attack, Defense, etc. don't have formulas. They are fixed values corresponding to the character's level. For example at level 1 you have 30 Attack, at level 2 - 35, at level 3 - 40, and so on. You set the values in the database. The bonuses from equipped items get added to those base values, and to that you add the effects of states.

Like with level there's a max value for each stat: HP and MP have a max of 9999, Attack, Defense, etc. have a max of 999.

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

in the rpg editor to edit the game you can change all the values for each level so they start out a bit higher if you really wanted, with also setting how much xp for each level needed to advance.

AsianPersuasion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I'm just wondering if anyone has hit this problem yet while using cheat engine.

Every time I open cheat engine and hook it up to my game, my character immediately starts moving up as if I was hold the up arrow key. I know it's not the game because it happens with any other RPG Maker game i play.

Just wondering if anyone encountered this problem and if so, how to fix it.

Anyways, game is awesome 10/10 would buy 11/10 would illegally obtain.
One of the more exciting works recently

PrivateEyes

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I must say, the music is really impressive. Especially at the world tree, haunting to some extent.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

What do I do with Fairy Coins? Is there anything I can buy with these?
My Karma will not go below 50. How can I get it to low karma for the Knight's clothing?

Last edited:

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What do I do with Fairy Coins? Is there anything I can buy with these?
My Karma will not go below 50. How can I get it to low karma for the Knight's clothing?
Fairy coins, get the map for crescent island from the ghost mansion quest. To get the knight's outfit, you just need to defeat the pirate captain. Karma value irrelevant to get that outfit as far as I know. Please to consult the walk-through for common questions.

Here's the link:

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is there any benefit from getting arrested and going to the prison besides the h-scenes?

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Is there any benefit from getting arrested and going to the prison besides the h-scenes?
You need it for one of the quest, which in turns open up the waitress job at first town (that results in bunny suit)

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

You need it for one of the quest, which in turns open up the waitress job at first town (that results in bunny suit)
Was referring to the third town and getting sent to the island. I did it and I lost a lot of my skill through the electric torture trying to get the info for the sword.

DwDuck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

According to the walkthrough I have to "Ship back to 1st area > 1st town"

But how? And where? I can't choose to go there from any harbour...

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

It's probably been said over and over again, but this is honestly one of the best H-RPGs I've played in a while. Shit is done right.

Combat is engaging and challenging... very little need to grind actually, if you have trouble on a boss, it's usually due to your tactics or your gear, which is how most RPG fights should be. I can't say I'm a fan of the flashing skill learning system, but it does work.

Progression feels great. Side quests actually feel like side quests, and have meaning to them. Granted some rewards are crap, but at least they point you into the direction of new areas, hidden bosses, events, etc. That's something that's sorely lacking in even modern non h-rpgs, what with the 'Go to point A', or 'Kill 10 of these.'

Art's fantastic, and the h-scenes are up there as well. Like any other good hentai game, the content isn't tacked on randomly here and there, it actually makes sense in the premise of the game. Looking around town for new events to unlock is pretty satisfying. Strangely, I felt like this would have been a good game to have a VA. Also, there aren't any of those background SFX for most of the scenes which I sorely missed, but this is more nitpicky stuff now.

Seriously though, this game would be an excellent RPG in its own right, even without the H-content.

wsihungc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

what is new in the newer version???

Sarav

Reputation score

I got 08E0315C as the address for the gold when I do 2n+1
when I tried n^2+1, it did not work.
When I tried using that address, the game crashes the moment I change the value.
Say you have 100 gold, you put 201 as your starting search because 100x2+1=201, then you kill something and get more money or spend something, say you spend 5 gold, now you have 95 gold, 95x2+1=191, search for 191. Usually I only need to search twice for it to have 2 addresses left over so use both of them. Now when you change the value, use the same rule, so if you want 30000 gold, 30000x2+1=60001, and use 60001 as your new value.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

According to the walkthrough I have to "Ship back to 1st area > 1st town"

But how? And where? I can't choose to go there from any harbour...
At the top of the walkthrough, there's a map. Click on it and the places are labelled with what the walk-through writer means with each location. 1st town i believe is the town in the intro.