What's new

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [RJ120635] [Eclipse works] Ariadne

For quest 28, etigoya's guide says to go into the 3F apartment but the door is locked, is there a prerequisite?

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Is there any way to save your game outside of towns or those rare purple save circles? I just died to the boss of the haunted mansion and it is the worst.

ElijahHu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Greetings,
Would Someone Please Give me 100% Saved Game File Of Ariadne that has All Completed Missions and All CGs.

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

How to get to prison after beating/losing to pirate boss go to the check point try to go to chest chose 2nd option, beat the first mobs then lose to boss you will be transported to prison

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Figured out how to get the eletric shock scene on prison island.
You need to learn the location of the magic sword from the man in the mine.
THen the guard will integrate Fran for that information

DOn't give the information - Forget one Skill
Give the information - can't get the magic sword
Make sure you get all the scenes for the guards first because once you get the info from Dante, they will keep on torturing Fran even if you gave the info.

Get the info, leave the prison, come back and then get the scene so you can get away with it especially since everything stays the way it was when you left so you can just escape again right away.

killa4lif3

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Make sure you get all the scenes for the guards first because once you get the info from Dante, they will keep on torturing Fran even if you gave the info.

Get the info, leave the prison, come back and then get the scene so you can get away with it especially since everything stays the way it was when you left so you can just escape again right away.
How do i get info from Dante? I keep giving him presents but i get no info out of him.

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is there any way to save your game outside of towns or those rare purple save circles? I just died to the boss of the haunted mansion and it is the worst.
No.

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

CG Room is in the teleportion room.
Is the teleportation room the purple gate outside of the gates of town? And does anyone hav a 100%/beat the game save file?

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

You use a green clip looking item that takes you to the teleportation room where you can enter different locations you've visited.

Themplis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there a specific quest you need to have cleared to get on the boat to the last area? It's not greyed out anymore, and I finished the dark flame area, but she won't get on the damn ship.

Faon

Reputation score

Does this game have any kind of sound and is there are a way to fullscreen? F4 doesn't work.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is there a way to get skills easier?
I am really pissed off at this mechanic. It seems like there's 0.00000000000000000000000001% chance of learning a skill or something.
Franc is lvl 40+ and she has only learn 1 skill from scrolls - the strong strike which lowers enemy def for a few turns.

Papuru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there a way to get skills easier?
I am really pissed off at this mechanic. It seems like there's 0.00000000000000000000000001% chance of learning a skill or something.
Franc is lvl 40+ and she has only learn 1 skill from scrolls - the strong strike which lowers enemy def for a few turns.
You can buy an accessory from the Orc merchant in fairy house that supposedly speeds up the speed with which you learn skills. I'm still testing it though.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You can buy an accessory from the Orc merchant in fairy house that supposedly speeds up the speed with which you learn skills. I'm still testing it though.
Which merchant? Screenshot please?

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Anyone willing to share a completed save file?

BoobieMan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Only 300 CG for scenes, but fucking decent ones. This game is sure worth it's money and I'm going to buy it.
Finished the game by randomly clicking stuff. Don't ask me how or whatever. I wasted whole day and I'm completely dry. Maybe later I'll try to write some kind of guide, but I'm sure somebody will do it better than me.
Thank you very much for sharing, giving hints and stuff.
Man, this game is amazing.
I don't know if it's a company or one person, they deserve support.
Let's hope the next game will be much better than this one. Doesn't really matter for me now how much time it would take to make a new one, I learned one thing - I can wait for a very long time and I like it.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Walkthrough

data base on japanese, some name or information maybe different to translation one

Anyone willing to share a completed save file?
use item 時空秘石 then click near crystal to Hscene room, Save 4 for bug missing hscene

Attachments

Last edited: