What's new

RPG Patreon Active Scat Loli Ryona Guro [eccma417] LonaRPG

I figured it was the blatant loli.

That too.
Figured that the warning screen of "all these characters are over 21 years of age" wouldn't just give him a free pass.

Also, I finally figured out how to cook.
You need to be on an adjacent tile to the "dark cauldron" in order to use it. Then you put ingredients into it with the "open" command. Then cook with the "cook" command by interacting with it again.
If you want to generate money, creating potions is a pretty good way. Also, you only need 1 meat and 1 plant to make "good soup" which give ~32 Stamina.

I like the idea of this game... it can be a bit tough though. Like I tried dancing after first making it to the bar, the results are either you don't even make enough money to buy some food, or you get raped silly then kicked out of the bar, lol. I don't care to much about that though, my main problem with this game is that the art just doesn't do it for me, and it doesn't help that the chick is usually dirty and gross during pretty much any sex scene.

Some tips I've developed:
Never buy food at the bar, overpriced as shit. Go to the food shop in the market (above dock) or the shop to the left of the eastern gate (second option is to barter since it's untraslated). The sausages persist across maps and do 32 hunger for 300tp. Cheese is 600tp so I would expect it to do more but haven't tried it. Can also get bread for 200tp and the dried rations for like 200-250tp, can't remember exactly.
If you dance, make sure to re-equip everything and try to get the weak stat as low as possible. They don't try to rape you afterwards (most of the time).
If you waitress, they won't molest you as long as you hold down shift to run.
If you buy the glasses at the magician shop in the market, you can make a tidy profit in the rain forest to the east. The herbs sell for quite a bit and there will be a lot of grapes, apples, tomatoes, and blueberries around. Just avoid the boars (if you get weak low enough, they won't even aggro you).
The cowboy adventurer is really good for the cemetery mission. Cowboy hire-able for 1 soup (not sure if it's specific), rogue dudes by stage need 2 beers, cat upstairs needs a fish, dog upstairs needs meat soup I think, and armored upstairs dude needs the good soup.
I'd recommend getting the throwing daggers as soon as possible, it's an offhand equip for a ranged attack. Dagger is also offhand for sneak attack. Shield lets you block and shield bash. Long bow obviously shoorts with A, S is a arrow rain where you have to hold down S and move the green square where you want to attack, D is a charged sniper shot.
For traps you need to equip any item to the 2 item extension slots, even the dirty clothes you get from the undead, then hold down the action key you have the skill assigned to. Apparently the weight of the item determines the damage.
Also, holding shift when you grab a food item in the forest/etc will automatically consume it.

Last edited:
You can use the throw skill without using an item to disable traps if your SCU isn't high enough to disassemble them.

Super fun that the tutorials are in missions that take you 4-5 hours of grind to be ready to even try.

Honestly I'd just sell the herbs on themselves instead of turning them into potions, you actually make more TP selling 2 herbs than 1 potion. At least with low wis, and the glasses don't seem to increase wis for the effect of prices (or you need a stupid amount of wis to affect them, wouldn't be surprised if it was the latter).

I've gotten a fair bit farther in and... it doesn't get better, still feels like ice-skating uphill. Seems like points in atk or con are just wasted because of the extremely low return on a single point. Even though you can get better XP/money out of harder quests, be they from the guild or other NPCs, I'd wager if I'd spent that time bathing till -99 stam and then crawling to bed I'd have a bunch more levels ( not enough that to make combat any less godawful, but then again that would probably require me to edit the game itself), sure I've got like 40,000 TP worth of coins but the only things I could buy with that are improved weapons and I haven't bit the bullet and spent a trait point to allow me to use them. Of course there's no actual armor that I can find to buy, or I'd grab that.

Does the bow auto-aim or is it going to be as clunky as the throw skill?

You can use the throw skill without using an item to disable traps if your SCU isn't high enough to disassemble them.

Super fun that the tutorials are in missions that take you 4-5 hours of grind to be ready to even try.

I've gotten a fair bit farther in and... it doesn't get better, still feels like ice-skating uphill. Seems like points in atk or con are just wasted because of the extremely low return on a single point. Even though you can get better XP/money out of harder quests, be they from the guild or other NPCs, I'd wager if I'd spent that time bathing till -99 stam and then crawling to bed I'd have a bunch more levels ( not enough that to make combat any less godawful, but then again that would probably require me to edit the game itself), sure I've got like 40,000 TP worth of coins but the only things I could buy with that are improved weapons and I haven't bit the bullet and spent a trait point to allow me to use them. Of course there's no actual armor that I can find to buy, or I'd grab that.

Yeah, some tutorial stuff is really needed!
... a mission where the noble gets kidnapped, and you save her, infiltrating with the butler.

The weapons and points help way too little. Each point into Attack give you +0.5 base attack. Not to mention that level up does nothing for any of your stats unless you spend that trait point.
There are some tweaks needed for balance. Way too much grind will only deter playing. The author just needs to push it the other way more than just a little.
This includes how quickly certain states are gained, like "dirty" and "body part X injury".

Regarding aiming for bow and magic, they skills depend on A, S, and D.
I don't know about the bow, but for magic (staff):
A - shoot element bolt in 1 direction, 7-8 tiles range. Explodes and injuries adjacent tiled enemies and friendlies.
S - Set a tile space on fire for a while. Anyone walking over it takes dmg. AIs tend to derp and just stand on the other side forever if there is a choke point.
D- Dodge

A: shoots in a straight line that you're facing, I want to say like 5-6 squares
S: shoots 4 arrows up in the air that land in a area you select in the same manner as throwing a rock
D: is a charged sniper shot, when the bullseye above the character disappears you can fire. Only goes straight in front. Does a fair amount of damage. (80ish vs 10ish on a normal attack on a boar)

For potions, definitely only make the red and blue potions you need since they cell less than the ingredients, BUT the birth control potions do sell for more than the ingredients.
Blue = 2x White Dragon Weed (found in rain forest, closest is east of town), +50 Stamina, -10 Health, cures sick and the puking condition
Red = 2x Dragon Root (found in mountains, also great to grind meat as both boars and wolfs spawn and you can fire ranged weapons across gaps), heals injuries, +50 Health, -10 Stamina
Birth Control = 2x Tung Flower (in pine forest north of town, recipe says 1x, but trial has proven that you need two), heals horny conditions including from drugs, I would imagine prevents pregnancy but even my super whore hasn't become pregnant

A thing to also note, nuts do not cook so just eat those straight. Bugs will make mystery meat when cooked that can still make you sick. I believe having 'bad' meat sources will contaminate everything you put in the pot so if you have 3 animal meat and 3 bugs that will make 3 mystery meat soups but if you cook 2 animals meats that will make regular meat soup (or smoked meat if you add in a wood log and that sells for 200+tp) and then the last animal meat can be added to the bugs to make 2 mystery meat units. No sense wasting the 1 animal meat and 1 odd bug since they will disappear on map change.

Last edited:
so here is a useful hint sometimes at night when there are two boars they will be hostile to both you and each other so if your not strong enough to beat one get them to fight each other then when one dies you can take the meat while being careful of the other of course you could try to kill it but i wouldn't recommend it

so here is a useful hint sometimes at night when there are two boars they will be hostile to both you and each other so if your not strong enough to beat one get them to fight each other then when one dies you can take the meat while being careful of the other of course you could try to kill it but i wouldn't recommend it
Yup also when there is an orkind ambush I recommend walking into it because they kill all animals, you can sneak or run past and loot lots of meat.

It seems like you can eat raw plant food without any problem, given how the rest of the game is I thought I would die a horrible death but that hasn't happened. Haven't tested the sketchy mushrooms though.
Survival isn't too hard once you get the hang of things and never run out of stamina. Unfortunately my game has recently gotten very brutal, I let Lona get pregnant by an orc as part of my science experiment and now every so often I see a cut in of the demonic looking fetus and she throws up. It drains your hunger and stamina and happens very often. Her body has also started to mutate. Any tips what to do? I was planning on letting her give birth but if that is going to result in a gameover/the antichrist I'd like to know.

nothing I do seems to matter she ether just dies or dies brutally.... I do like the art work.

nothing I do seems to matter she ether just dies or dies brutally.... I do like the art work.
You have to keep your stamina and hunger under control, if those are causing you issues stop what you are doing and focus on getting her fed until it is resolved. Beyond that you should be able to run away from threats and actually have control of your character instead of watching her just give up on life.

As for getting food just go to rain forests (bigger trees) NOT pine forests. Keep gathering and sleeping and you will get XP without having to fight.

Also, whenever you see a "hit", the yellow number indicates dmg to your stamina. Red is dmg to your hp. Most blunt weapons/attacks do much more stamina than hp, so make sure you keep eating + resting.

Basically just run away from everything. The reward for winning a fight is that you don't die or get raped, so save yourself some time and stamina.

Did some testing and... well the most rewarding gameplay loop I can find is to kill rabbits on the plains for their meat (try sneaking up behind them to get a backstab or two and that'll help take them down before they start their bullshit), gather plants and herbs in the rainforest, make good soup with the animal meat and plants, fill up the rest of your inventory on herbs, return to town, use a couple herbs to buy a key to the inn, spam bathing and chug soup till you're out ( the XP gain is almost worthwhile, where everything else falls under the 'why even bother' column') sleep at the inn, go sell off all your herbs at the exchange (two tiles east of the inn), use the TP to buy coins and drop most of those coins into storage. Rinse and repeat. Almost no risk and has the highest rate of money and XP gain of pretty much any loop I can find, though I'm avoiding prostitution and I've got a hunch that the dev's trying to steer you into that.

A note on bathing, it goes alot faster if lona is already naked. But if you do this without the exhibitionist trait her mood will tank.

Oh and you can store items at the exchange.

Oh and some traits seem to lock you out of others without telling you, because fuck you for not wanting to do a bunch of playthroughs of a grindy-ass game.

Anyone find any clothing that would be useful for upping SCU, ATK, or STAM ? As far as I can guess clothing will be what is responsible for the largest part of your stats.

Also, there's a quest far to the east that you start by helping a couple of guys in a camp fend off deep ones. It sends you NE to a cave with wall buttons and some deep ones lurking around, anyone know the button combination? The quest isn't translated so I don't.

Oh and some traits seem to lock you out of others without telling you, because fuck you for not wanting to do a bunch of playthroughs of a grindy-ass game.

Anyone find any clothing that would be useful for upping SCU, ATK, or STAM ? As far as I can guess clothing will be what is responsible for the largest part of your stats.
ss
Yeah the trait without warning is BS. I just edited the game files to let me pick any traits I want except the first 3.
As for clothing. There is prostitute clothing at the (totally not a racist caricature) Jewish guy's store at night. Pretty expensive. Increases sexiness, and decreases weak (i think this increases money earned from prostitution, and weak being low means men won't auto engage you.

Lastly, it appears that the blue and red potions are supposed to permanently increase your health and stamina. But that max gets reset the moment you rest again...

Basically just run away from everything. The reward for winning a fight is that you don't die or get raped, so save yourself some time and stamina.

Did some testing and... well the most rewarding gameplay loop I can find is to kill rabbits on the plains for their meat (try sneaking up behind them to get a backstab or two and that'll help take them down before they start their bullshit), gather plants and herbs in the rainforest, make good soup with the animal meat and plants, fill up the rest of your inventory on herbs, return to town, use a couple herbs to buy a key to the inn, spam bathing and chug soup till you're out ( the XP gain is almost worthwhile, where everything else falls under the 'why even bother' column') sleep at the inn, go sell off all your herbs at the exchange (two tiles east of the inn), use the TP to buy coins and drop most of those coins into storage. Rinse and repeat. Almost no risk and has the highest rate of money and XP gain of pretty much any loop I can find, though I'm avoiding prostitution and I've got a hunch that the dev's trying to steer you into that.

A note on bathing, it goes alot faster if lona is already naked. But if you do this without the exhibitionist trait her mood will tank.

Oh and you can store items at the exchange.

Also, there's a quest far to the east that you start by helping a couple of guys in a camp fend off deep ones. It sends you NE to a cave with wall buttons and some deep ones lurking around, anyone know the button combination? The quest isn't translated so I don't.

The cave has symbols in various corners that show you what you have to input.

I really like this game ideas. This dark and brutal setting and the artstyle it's pretty interesting but I think that everything related to stats it's making the game not fun at all to play.

The enemies are a little too strong, the hunger and stamina system is just horrible. I like having them, but you spend too much time on it. This and the xp and leveling up stuff makes the game too grindy and bores people pretty quickly. I think these problems are not difficult to fix and it's really a shame because by fixing them would make the game much more enjoyable. I really hope the author tweaks these things as soon as posible.

Attaching a file with half good half crude translations of literally everything, courtesy of eugene88 over on the F95 forums. Just extract it into the root folder of the game and the files will end up where they should (Text/ENG). And I've personally traveled across the entire map and wiped out entire cave systems of enemies and shit with not much of a problem. Grind up for fancy weapons and get the saber, then just buy or make a shitload of good soup. I've already said how much I like this game, despite all its bullshit. Not sure why you're still playing it Slicer, when you seem to... well, have way more gripes with it than what's worth dealing with. I can definitely, to 200%, understand that this game isn't for everyone though. Probably not even all that many in fact.

Attachments

• 651722_LonaRPG.Beta.0.3.5.5_eng_text.zip
    170.7 KB · Views: 140
I really like this game ideas. This dark and brutal setting and the artstyle it's pretty interesting but I think that everything related to stats it's making the game not fun at all to play.

The enemies are a little too strong, the hunger and stamina system is just horrible. I like having them, but you spend too much time on it. This and the xp and leveling up stuff makes the game too grindy and bores people pretty quickly. I think these problems are not difficult to fix and it's really a shame because by fixing them would make the game much more enjoyable. I really hope the author tweaks these things as soon as posible.
I think as part of the horror setting the game WANTS you to be miserable and terrified of everything, just look at the middle skill tree. Try taking the dog companion for protection, the contract will automatically renew if it can eat raw meat in your inventory. Companions also heal in the overworld so they can distract foes while you escape with impunity. The grind is a bit boring sure, at least in the beginning but there does seem to be multiple ways of going about things. When you can just buy your food that opens up new opportunities for how to spend your time. I assume once you have enough money you can pick yourself up by the boot straps and stop being a commoner?

The game starts out very rough but gets easier as you level up and gain understanding. The minimal tutorial and having to reload saves is frustrating but I kind of like the aspect of figuring things out. Kind of reminds me of a game called NEO Scavenger.

I think as part of the horror setting the game WANTS you to be miserable and terrified of everything, just look at the middle skill tree. Try taking the dog companion for protection, the contract will automatically renew if it can eat raw meat in your inventory. Companions also heal in the overworld so they can distract foes while you escape with impunity. The grind is a bit boring sure, at least in the beginning but there does seem to be multiple ways of going about things. When you can just buy your food that opens up new opportunities for how to spend your time. I assume once you have enough money you can pick yourself up by the boot straps and stop being a commoner?

The game starts out very rough but gets easier as you level up and gain understanding. The minimal tutorial and having to reload saves is frustrating but I kind of like the aspect of figuring things out. Kind of reminds me of a game called NEO Scavenger.

I've been playing the game for a few hours now. I've managed to overcome the food problem thanks to the alchemy skill and... You may be right! I think I see the game in a different way now. The relation between the difficulty and the game's setting is pretty good I don't think that should change anymore. But it wouldn't be a bad idea to be able to customize the game's difficulty. From my point of view, it would make the game a little bit more accessible to more people.

Has great potential love the detail in the character and enemies (nice they dont all have straight up human genitals), i don't like the scat/urination filter isn't working not my cup of tea. Hopefully adds more content and enemies. Game is very hard but makes it more fun imo. Also bigger breast sizes would be nice.

Back