What's new

RPG [ E&N video arcade ] The Flower & Matchstick Girl 花とマッチ売りの少女 RE141649 RJ141649

uglymonkey11

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: RJ141649

sorry, Mega is the only uploader thingie that I use... :(
Arg, I've never had a problem with mega until today, now it just hangs on starting and gives a "temporary error, retrying" notice. Can anybody who downloaded the file re-post it please?

OP
Sangoku25

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

unfortunately that does not help translate if the customer are further on Japanese XD

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Arg, I've never had a problem with mega until today, now it just hangs on starting and gives a "temporary error, retrying" notice. Can anybody who downloaded the file re-post it please?
you could try resetting your browser, or trying it with a different browser.
I've had that happen a few times. some times it just needs a few minutes sitting there, and eventually it'll just go. sometimes you have to try a different browser entirely.

a8571003

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, attached is a save file which unlocks 98% of the costumes - I'm missing one or two, and I don't know which ones.

All the items that Etigoya mentioned have been done in the save file, and I'm not sure which two items remain.

The items found are (That aren't store purchased) are:
Ruby Brooch - Speak to the flower girl a lot
Bondage - Talk to the adult shop owner while wearing the vibrator
All rank up costumes at the bar
All event items - Photographer, Japanese Artist, Succubus, Vampire, Father's room

Not sure if you can access the forest up north, and if so, how to.

As for game endings discovered so far, I've found two which end the game.

Ending 1 - Buy the princess dress/wedding dress from the really expensive clothing shop, wear it, then go to the party (From the first screen after you leave home, talk to the two guards)

Ending 2 - Wear a perverted outfit and go to the party.

Speaking to the doctor at the clinic (first area) will eventually prompt you for a quest where you can talk to him about her father, and you have to save up 400k to get him treated for his disease.

Speaking to the guy at the bar (south area) will eventually prompt you for a quest to talk about her father, and save up to 150k. I think this one sends him off to a hospice or something.

Neither of the treatment options will end the game, but will let you access your father's room, which has an item hidden in it.
True Ending (Ending 3) -- Pay 400k to save your father (hospital), after acquiring the hidden item in your father's room, wear the Magic Dress and hidden item and talk to the castle guard (like ending 1). Begins like Ending 1, but there is a happy ending :).

I suspect there is a fourth ending, if you do not save your father.

uglymonkey11

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Here's a tip, if you buy the masochist harness from the pervy shop in the slums and then wear it next time you visit you will be given a rope harness and all the item prices will be reduced from 500,000 to just 10,00 each! So buy that one first!!!

a8571003

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone figured out how to get into the tent that has a strange smell or how to enter the forest in the north?

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

If there wasn't an update that i am not aware of you can't do either. Both are one paged events that have text only.
So the tent is just for flavor (So that the girl doesn't always say the same stuff) And the forest just seems to be there to show that the village isn't somewhere cut off from the rest of the world.

uglymonkey11

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Actually you can get into the forest! However the results are rather underwhelming, its just a single chest containing $30,000:(.

So here's how you do it: the three guys are standing in an L shape, position your character over the one on the right and next to the guy on top. Then face down to the guy on the right and talk to him. If he's a bandit, has red text, after you blow him he'll knock you away... towards the forest. So just walk around back there until you find the chest.

Dregonaus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

...Then face down to the guy on the right and talk to him. If he's a bandit, has red text, after you blow him he'll knock you away... towards the forest.
Mind=Blown. That is clever design.

cronosss

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Alright, this game looks awesome. however, there too many clothing items to keep track of. so, I translated all the clothing items.

here you go, enjoy.
Kthxbai
Sorry, but where exactly do you need to put the Data folder that you uploaded?

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Sorry, but where exactly do you need to put the Data folder that you uploaded?
you need the ALL Decrypter program doodle. there should be a post somewhere on this forum with the Download to it, and there will also be instruction on how to use it and how it works there as well. you can probably use the Search function here on the forum for ALL Decrypter to get there.
have fun

zanthexile

Banned
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to get in the inn at the first area?

deathwing25

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

how to trigger the first scene?
i cant find it i am stuck the beginnning area