What's new

RPG [E.B] Yumire and the Conquer of Prison Island 監獄島のユミル RJ09441 RE109441

qay

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 監獄島のユミル

downloaded the game but when i open the app an error popup appears with some foreign language not being displayed properly. any suggestions?
Two things:
First, you can let that foreign language stuff be actual japanese if that helps you by changing your Windows' locale to japanese. But if you can't understand japanese, that won't help you.

Second, I believe that error can be fixed by renaming the folder the files are in into something simple like "ffff" or whatever. The default folder-name may be something very broken if you don't have a japanese locale, so the game can't find some files it needs which makes it crash.

Urthos

Lurker
Reputation score

Mkay. So I've defeated the giant ogre boss, talked to the nun chick, and tried to go back and beat the old bosses. The nun chick just keeps saying the same thing (except for one time when she randomly gave me the ability to counter fire moves I think) and the bosses are inaccessible. The town with the succubus has her cave being blocked by an old man (I assume that this is until I somehow break her spell in the town in the room with the red steps), the tomb-looking place won't open, the place surrounded by the ocean is surrounded by the frickin ocean, and the temple place or whatever I've only unlocked one door so far. I have a few questions.

One: How the hell do I get further in the game?
Two: What do I do with the item that I get from the hooded guy (I'm assuming that it's drugs of some sort)
Three: What scenes have you guys been able to get with the nun chick? All I've been able to get is the story one in the forest.
Four: Where do I get the nurse outfit to satisfy the guy in the brothel?

EDIT: Apparently to access the areas which you've already beaten, all you have to do is press enter when you're over it. /facepalm

EDIT: Okay, so I've gotta re-defeat the bosses to get the items which open seals on the magical chest. I get that. But it seems like each boss only gave out a certain number of items and now I'm stuck at one item til opening, unless you can re-battle the bandit boss somehow.

Last edited:

kakuyaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Mkay. So I've defeated the giant ogre boss, talked to the nun chick, and tried to go back and beat the old bosses. The nun chick just keeps saying the same thing (except for one time when she randomly gave me the ability to counter fire moves I think) and the bosses are inaccessible. The town with the succubus has her cave being blocked by an old man (I assume that this is until I somehow break her spell in the town in the room with the red steps), the tomb-looking place won't open, the place surrounded by the ocean is surrounded by the frickin ocean, and the temple place or whatever I've only unlocked one door so far. I have a few questions.

One: How the hell do I get further in the game?
Two: What do I do with the item that I get from the hooded guy (I'm assuming that it's drugs of some sort)
Three: What scenes have you guys been able to get with the nun chick? All I've been able to get is the story one in the forest.
Four: Where do I get the nurse outfit to satisfy the guy in the brothel?

EDIT: Apparently to access the areas which you've already beaten, all you have to do is press enter when you're over it. /facepalm

EDIT: Okay, so I've gotta re-defeat the bosses to get the items which open seals on the magical chest. I get that. But it seems like each boss only gave out a certain number of items and now I'm stuck at one item til opening, unless you can re-battle the bandit boss somehow.
If you can still access the island by walking over it, go back to the small island where the bandit boss is at. Find an empty red chest and press on it, there's a trigger inside the empty red chest. (in the room where there is a arrow platform blocking you from accessing a metal door with above it flame).

F

Fast Forward Flux

What exactly is the difference between WolfRPG and RPGMaker, been wondering that for a while?

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Got into what seems to be the past. Got the ability to remove gray flames and found some jail place with some enemies. No idea how to go further from there though.

Anyone got any tips?

StrikaR

Banned
Reputation score

What exactly is the difference between WolfRPG and RPGMaker, been wondering that for a while?
WolfRPG has a lot more free room to design the game. RPGMaker is more simple and it's so easy that even people without much skills can make a simple game.

However ... WolfRPG games are that much harder to play with AGTH and some games cant be translated at all. ;)
Just play a few games and you will notice that RPGmaker games look always the same while Wolfrpg games like dragon slave look way different.

PrivateEyes

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

WolfRPG has a lot more free room to design the game. RPGMaker is more simple and it's so easy that even people without much skills can make a simple game.

However ... WolfRPG games are that much harder to play with AGTH and some games cant be translated at all. ;)
Just play a few games and you will notice that RPGmaker games look always the same while Wolfrpg games like dragon slave look way different.
Not to mention that hooking WolfRPG games with AGTH/ITH causes severe lag when opening up the menu making it impossible/tedious to translate inventory and game functions (volume, game speed, etc.)

marc45

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Would someone be so kind and add (if possible) a complete savefile to that game?

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Not to mention that hooking WolfRPG games with AGTH/ITH causes severe lag when opening up the menu making it impossible/tedious to translate inventory and game functions (volume, game speed, etc.)
My computer doesn't lag when hooking into a wolfrpg game, are you running a single core computer?

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Got into what seems to be the past. Got the ability to remove gray flames and found some jail place with some enemies. No idea how to go further from there though.

Anyone got any tips?
click pillar in NW

Would someone be so kind and add (if possible) a complete savefile to that game?
can find in

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well this was a fun little game,although i am kind of dissapointed that there wasn't a slut ending besides the stupid good ending that's forced on us...
And is it just me or isn't the ending sort of hinting of a possible sequel???

On a side note does anyone know what that ??? potion that you get from the old man in the eastern side of the village does?(i haven't seen it being usable anywhere,and even it's item description says just ???,so it's kind of tough finding a use for it).

illusionbreaker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well this was a fun little game,although i am kind of dissapointed that there wasn't a slut ending besides the stupid good ending that's forced on us...
And is it just me or isn't the ending sort of hinting of a possible sequel???

On a side note does anyone know what that ??? potion that you get from the old man in the eastern side of the village does?(i haven't seen it being usable anywhere,and even it's item description says just ???,so it's kind of tough finding a use for it).
That's because it's not a sequel - it's a prequel to the first game they made. It's the backstory (and an implied reunion) of one of the characters in their first game.

The ??? potion is used to make an item which permits tentacle scenes when using the bed.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

That's because it's not a sequel - it's a prequel to the first game they made. It's the backstory (and an implied reunion) of one of the characters in their first game.

The ??? potion is used to make an item which permits tentacle scenes when using the bed.
Hmm,i did not know that there was another game by the same circle(i didn't really check their other works),will have to try that one too...

Also thanks for the help with the ??? potion,and Rep+ to you...

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Did you pick up a wand recently, the one under the hidden stairs in the spike room? I had it equipped and she would have 50 health and 30 MP each battle, unequipping fixed it.
Ummmm Where is this stairs? I can't seem to find it...

Dragon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Am I just being tardy or what? I managed to save the file once at start, but never succeed again. Don't get me wrong im not new to japanese rpg games but I just can't seem to save on this game.. :confused:

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And what game is this the prelude of? Parallel Fantasy?

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Am I just being tardy or what? I managed to save the file once at start, but never succeed again. Don't get me wrong im not new to japanese rpg games but I just can't seem to save on this game.. :confused:
Don't hold shift when you are going to the "save" option (in jap ofc). Holding shift makes it load.