What's new

ADV [暗黒郷物語 / Dystopia Story]トビ姫 -Inter Breed- / Flying Princess -Inter Breed - (RJ154397)

Debiru20x

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [暗黒郷物語]トビ姫 -Inter Breed-

Does anybody know how to make this game fullscreen? I tried searching around this thread and using the shortcut keys that I usually do, can't get anything.

Thanks!

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What I read in the post above: "People play differently than me, instead you should play like me"

Ok. Some people like collecting items and using and raising multiple girls. Of course I take all the charms off girls that aren't in my current party and don't keep multiples of armor. The inventory system is already a little awkward since you can equip charms on items and unequip them with the charms still slotted. Inventory system could use some help with as many items and girls in the game. Just because it doesn't bother some people, it doesn't mean that's not true.

Same problem a lot of DMM games have eventually with their constant girl updates. At least in this case the solution is pretty simple, just make the charms not count towards the limit or have their own limit. When each girl can equip 10 charms late game, it becomes an issue. Do some math with all the unique armors/items in the game and the amount of unique girls and you'll see 200 is a bit small to handle it well for anybody not wanting to toss rare things.

The biggest problem is that without the shop available, you can't toss the stuff available from it without the chance that you may not be able to recover the item. So just fixing the shop will help too. It's not a major issue, but still an issue. About the first time I've seen this in an amateur game, it's kind of impressive really and I even mean it as a compliment to the dev. How often are there too many items/girls in a game like this? :p

Last edited:

Justicex88

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, I'm enjoying the crap out of this game. Planning on buying it on ENG DLsite after work.
Though, I do have one problem. Whenever I try to start Stage (5-1) or (5-1 EX), the game crashes. It's created two crash logs, one for each level. I've searched the thread over and haven't seen any problems like this. . .
Does anyone know how to fix it? Or should I just try to re-download it?
Thanks in advance.

Snesruler

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Soooo, the shop just disappeared after I finished the game on normal. There's nothing to buy in there. Is that intentional or a bug? If a bug, is it possible to fix it?

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Soooo, the shop just disappeared after I finished the game on normal. There's nothing to buy in there. Is that intentional or a bug? If a bug, is it possible to fix it?
Known issue, no fix atm.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Anyone know how to do stage 4-5 EX? can never reach the spider on the third battle ecept with the harpies which dont do enough damage

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Anyone know how to do stage 4-5 EX? can never reach the spider on the third battle ecept with the harpies which dont do enough damage
Just get the spider+bee hybrid and level her up a bit. She kills the closest thing first but if you shoot her out first and clear everything else up quickly she should be able to kill anything no matter where they are hiding. The plant or plant+slime can accomplish the same thing for all units that are on the ground but sometimes their attacks don't go off at all.

tommor

Reputation score

Got something like this after finishing ex stage 4-3 on hard, anyone has any idea what this means? Cant do anything anymore :/

Attachments

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Got something like this after finishing ex stage 4-3 on hard, anyone has any idea what this means? Cant do anything anymore :/
Inventory full, sell some items.

I think there are more girls who can reach it than ones who can't. I didn't even know it was an issue. You can also just break the box it's standing on with multi hit abilities and it dies to the fall. Fighting wise, Snake Girl has a lot of vertical upswing on her attack and does well there. Most the hybrids are built to deal with enemies like that too. Full list is:

Snake Girl has multi hitting and has the vertical upswing on her attack to reach it. You'll probably break the box and the spider
Wolf + Squid charges through terrain across the map, as long as you don't launch her to her death, it should be easy
Mermaid + Bird has a large aoe and is easy to use there
Tentacle and Tentacle + Slime will hit most grounded enemies and should work
Bat and Snake + Bat both have large aoes, but their damage is spread out so dunno how they do there at low levels
Spider + Bee attacks anything everywhere, no map she isn't great on (I did find one enemy she sucks at though, her targeting is off against bees and she'll miss them)
Think the Ogre can hit it easily if positioned properly and the Squid's attack should hit it too.
Centaur Girl has kind of low damage but it's not as bad as Harpy's I think and she shoots through obstacles and can aim anywhere. She's like a cheap version of Spider + Bee with massive horizontal movement.

Last edited:

multiple

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That happens when your inventory is over 200/200, try clearing your bag and then u'll be able to enter mission again

Edit:
Whoops, didnt see someone else's reply, refresh page didnt work.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

wow i didnt even realize you could get hybrids. Is there an animation gallery btw?

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

wow i didnt even realize you could get hybrids. Is there an animation gallery btw?
Not yet, but considering what the author's mentioned before, there should be one at some point, or at least a .zip containing all the animation in .gif format.

Azoriss

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Okay so huh

Fun story

I did 3-4 to test out them hybrids that seem to be all the rage and got a lvl 9 and lvl 6 Flyders

so I get to the second battle after realising they are quite literally the single best ranged unit in the game thus far

and then I do something stupid and get my lvl 6 knocked out next a ogre

during the transition between ennemy turn and mine though something absolutely crazy happens

SOMEHOW my Ko'd darkness element Flyder gets picked up and raped by the ogre, she instantly kills him (after being Ko'd, picked up and raped) and falls in her "after rape" sprite, after that I proceed to finish the mission and on the result screen I learn she gave birth to a WATER element ogre...

I...what....?

EDIT: just noticed that water ogre is lvl 12....u wot m8 ?

Last edited:

kenkashi501

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Does anybody know how to make this game fullscreen? I tried searching around this thread and using the shortcut keys that I usually do, can't get anything.

Thanks!
Alt+Enter will toggle fullscreen.

Azoriss

Demon Girl
Reputation score

on another note I can't play 5-1 either, crash during loading

also on another note, plant girls can breed with slimes to make alraunes

Alraunes can breed with ogres, aside that I don't see other differences

cloudk

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can someone upload a save with the healer's original costume please? Or tell me how to get it? I've tried most stages getting 3 stars with no luck...

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score

Well i was loving the hell out of this game, then by accident I was trying to find a sprite CG gallery and ended up resetting my save instead -.- as much as I love this game I reeeaaally dont want to go all the way back through the grind and to level 5+, any kind soul share any save at all anywhere past level 5? Would have my eternal love.
EDIT: I'm a noob who can't search a thread apparently -.- found a save file and instructions several pages back. Thanks to Games Dude!

Last edited:
OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

'w ' For all who waited for Eng DLSite.