What's new

Dungeons and Princess (DMM)

boredomg

Reputation score
Re: Dungeons and Princess (DMM)

Hi guys,
I have a short question, is there any way to increase the cap amount of cards you can have in your inventory?
I though you can use those purple gems to extend the limit, but haven't found how to make that work.
Basic limit of 80 cards is really easy to be reached and selling rare cards sucks.

tenshiryu

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

My game is all ripped as well, just tell me how and where you want them and they'll them be there. Its about 2.7 gigs uncompressed incase space is a thing.

Last edited:

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

My game is all ripped as well, just tell me how and where you want them and they'll them be there. Its about 2.7 gigs uncompressed incase space is a thing.
edit: Have never shared and collaborated sharing stuff like this with google drive, but from what i can tell when you upload on google drive it will keep both my copy and yours as two files so it might be a bit messy. Not sure what would be a good way to do it as the files are quite big uncompressed. Maybe just upload a compressed version on google drive and share your link so we can download it. On my side I already uploaded my uncompressed version on google drive so i will update my content with yours.

Last edited:

tenshiryu

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Never messed with drive either, this should give you access to the folder that has my PJsons. The zip file(Hash.7z) is in the folder as well.

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@5454
Which characters out of this list do you have? I can't tell by your card collection on your google drive; it ends on the Dark Elemental R-Kuud.

Tenshiryu said:
(I have SR)
(I Have SR)
(*COMPLETE*)
(*COMPLETE*)
(I Have SR)
(I Have R)
(I Have R, R, and HR)
(I Have R and HR)
(I Have R and HR)
(*COMPLETE*)
(*COMPLETE*)
(I Have HR)
(Don't Have)
(I Have HR and SR)
(*COMPLETE*)
I have 4 R, 3 HR, and 3 SR mirrors that I can use, and if you I'll use them on any of the characters tenshiryu wants that you don't have. Also, KotomineKirei says he can do 2 out of 4 of the above characters earlier.

(i have R)
(i have HR)
(i have HR)
(I have HR)

Mirror-wise, i currently have 2 SR, 3 HR and 2 R

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

@5454
Which characters out of this list do you have? I can't tell by your card collection on your google drive; it ends on the Dark Elemental R-Kuud.

I have 4 R, 3 HR, and 3 SR mirrors that I can use, and if you I'll use them on any of the characters tenshiryu wants that you don't have. Also, KotomineKirei says he can do 2 out of 4 of the above characters earlier.
I'm in the process of combining tenshiryu's content with mine on the google drive. So far it looks like tenshiryu filled up most of the gaps.
On my account i think i have roughly 4Rmirrors, 2HRmirrors, 1SR mirrors.
If I am correct I don't have any on the list except for 護樹のママリ which I believe you said you completed. But feel free to provide me with whatever you have that he is missing or the json and I will pull the missing content and compile everything into the drive.

tenshiryu

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

In that case these are the ones I'd like added the most, but i'm cool with whatever you all decide.

フラウ
天衣のクーラ
薄影のシェードス
ジリアン
タリサ

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I PMed KotomineKirei on Himeuta, though his last activity was two days ago, so there's a chance he might be gone for the holidays. Some of the Japanese users have been pulling this obnoxious 'trading' nonsense, so maybe tenshiryu providing practically everything might get some of them to fill in the missing pieces.

In any case, I almost extracted everything, though the Dungeons&Princess Tool only has 1 out of 34 pages for the Adventure Diary instead of 1 out of 36, so I'm going to have to check to see if the tool got the last two pages, or if I'll have to manually extract them myself.

EDIT:
The Memory Album also seems to be missing the 501-529 entries. It has all of the character introductions, but not the special Princess of Princess events. EDIT 2: Egh, OK. It seems it doesn't have the entries listed the same way they were in the game, so the Princess of Princess events are scrambled among the other events as they were introduced. EDIT 3: Till's stand-up graphics are missing... Hmm...

Last edited:

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Just received contact with Rasenshi and his interest to compile everything.

Here is a preliminary list I made of everyone's capabilities to completing the list and possible cost in mirrors to complete them. I will try to see if i can optimize for most cards completed given everyone is able to complete them.

Petite Soeur
Mirrors 4 R, 3 HR, and 3 SR
カミッサ (*COMPLETE*)
護樹のママリ (*COMPLETE*)
カナタ (*COMPLETE*)
ソニティ (*COMPLETE*)
キオラ (*COMPLETE*)
フラウ 1SR
メメル 1SR
天衣のクーラ 1SR
ジョラー 1R 1HR 1SR
薄影のシェードス 1SR or 2R 1HR
ジリアン 1R 1SR
タリサ 1R 1SR
ロスマイヤー 1HR 1SR
ロナーワ 1HR

Rasenshi
Mirrors 1R 2HR 5SR
ジリアン (*COMPLETE*)
カミッサ 1SR
ジョラー 1HR 1SR
シェードス 1HR 1SR
ロスマイヤ 1HR 1SR
ロナーワ 1SR

KotomineKirei
Mirrors 2 R 3 HR 2 SR
天衣のクーラ 1R 1HR 1SR
薄影のシェードス 1HR 1SR
ロスマイヤー 1HR 1SR
ロナーワ 1HR 1SR

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hi Everyone, so I after looking at everyone's possibility this is my list to co-ordinate the optimal method of getting all the content. We will have to rely on everyone's ability to collect them.

レヴィア only to HR by Tenshiryu

Petite Soeur
Mirror cost - 3R, 1HR, 3SR
フラウ 1SR
メメル 1SR
タリサ 1R 1SR
薄影のシェードス 2R 1HR *important*

Rasenshi
Mirror cost - 1HR 2SR
ジョラー 1HR 1SR
ロナーワ 1SR

KotomineKirei
Mirror cost - 1R 2HR 2SR
天衣のクーラ 1R 1HR 1SR
ロスマイヤー 1HR 1SR

Summary if this is done right:
フラウ Completed by Petite Soeur
メメル Completed by Petite Soeur
カミッサ Completed by Petite Soeur
護樹のママリ Completed by Petite Soeur
天衣のクーラ Completed by kotominekirei
ジョラー Completed by Rasenshi
薄影のシェードス Completed by petite Soeur
ジリアン Completed by Rasenshi
タリサ Completed by Petite Soeur
カナタ Completed by Petite Soeur
ソニティ Completed by Petite Soeur
ロスマイヤー Completed by kotominekirei
レヴィア only to HR by Tenshiryu
ロナーワ Completed by Rasenshi
キオラ Completed by petite Soeur

*this assumes that petite soeur and rasenshi have these completed already
Petite Soeur
カミッサ (*COMPLETE*)
護樹のママリ (*COMPLETE*)
カナタ (*COMPLETE*)
ソニティ (*COMPLETE*)
キオラ (*COMPLETE*)

Rasenshi
ジリアン (*COMPLETE*)

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@5454:
I already used my mirrors, and PMed Rasenshi the last 3 characters he could do to nearly complete the album sans Memeru.

Fortunately, I just checked the Japanese community, and one user actually ripped Memeru in the hope that someone would rip a few other characters for this person—which we already did—so all that would be left is for me and Rasenshi to upload everything that we have. I'll probably leave the remaining assets that the auto-downloader failed to rip to the Japanese community.

Is it possible for Google Drive to allow me to upload my hash folder and have it only upload the files not already uploaded, so I don't have to spend hours upon hours trying to upload all 2+ gigabytes? I'm not used to that kind of service.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

@5454:
I already used my mirrors, and PMed Rasenshi the last 3 characters he could do to nearly complete the album sans Memeru.

Fortunately, I just checked the Japanese community, and one user actually ripped Memeru in the hope that someone would rip a few other characters for this person—which we already did—so all that would be left is for me and Rasenshi to upload everything that we have. I'll probably leave the remaining assets that the auto-downloader failed to rip to the Japanese community.

Is it possible for Google Drive to allow me to upload my hash folder and have it only upload the files not already uploaded, so I don't have to spend hours upon hours trying to upload all 2+ gigabytes? I'm not used to that kind of service.
Google drive does this really messed up thing where if you upload your files it will make lots of duplicates for each one that exists. After I realized that i kind of disabled the editing. So I can suggest the following.

1-Uploading a compressed version (and i will download and update).
2-just giving me the pagejson like tenshiryu (i will use the autodownloader to download everything again). Sadly I think the autodownloader will overwrite vs skipping over when it goes through all the content.
3-I enable editing and you add it to your google drive, download the google drive desktop software, login to the software, it will make an exact copy of your google drive on your desktop so it will start downloading everything i have uploaded. Once it's done you can drag and drop your content into mine and your OS will ask you what to do with similar files and you will tell it to skip them. Make sure your google drive software is still running and it will automatically upload only the new content. If we go this route tell me and I will need to edit privileges to edit. Also probably PM your gmail so i can make editing to specific users over anyone with the url as at this point it can be scary if someone decides to randomly troll and delete everything.

Last edited:

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Was PM`d by Rasenshi and he sent me the pagejson for ジリアン.

So it is possible to just share me the only the relevant pagejson vs everything for the missing characters and I can pull them using the autodownloader when they are ready. Alternatively if you send me everything in the pagejson I will look at the json myself to filter the list so I don`t need to download everything.

I`m also in process of uploading this new content to the google drive.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

are you guys going to upload to exhentai once the gallery is complete or near complete?

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

are you guys going to upload to exhentai once the gallery is complete or near complete?
I can try to but there is a lot to upload, but would recommend that you download it and run the fan made script that will let you playback events with voice and everything.

How are the events going Petite Soeur?

Howie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I only just noticed this thread. I'm trying to download my own collection because I think I might have a few that other people don't have.

I tried keying in all my info as the help files in one of the archives said, but when I try to choose the Other Share option, I keep getting an error message saying "No JSON.txt! Finish !" and choosing Your Account gives the appearance that it's downloading, but the folders are all empty.

What am I doing wrong?

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I only just noticed this thread. I'm trying to download my own collection because I think I might have a few that other people don't have.

I tried keying in all my info as the help files in one of the archives said, but when I try to choose the Other Share option, I keep getting an error message saying "No JSON.txt! Finish !" and choosing Your Account gives the appearance that it's downloading, but the folders are all empty.

What am I doing wrong?
To download your own collection you need to:
-Load up the game
-Go into your browsers console
-Find Uid and SSid as shown in instructions
-Load up the tool
-input your Uid and SSid (they are not the ones provided in tool automatically)
-Source is Your Account
-Click Download
-Everything inside PageJson is sharable to people to download if you share it.

To download from other people's JSON:
-Download JSON files
-Extact them to OthersJson folder not PageJson
-Source is Other share
-Click Download

The only character we are currently missing is
If you have her please extract her and pm me with the JSON.

Howie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Actually, if all the other characters have been covered except fish-girl, I might not be able to help as much as I thought. I thought you still needed ジョラー and 薄影のシェードス, but I didn't notice your post five days ago saying they'd been covered.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hi Everyone,

I was pm'd a while ago for the last character but the user's link didn't work. Hopefully he will get back to me and we will all have a complete set.

For now I will wait a bit. When ready I will compile to a single file to make it easy for everyone. It is around 3gb.

I will also compile with the latest viewer. For the viewer I fixed a bit of css and a window image reference since it did not properly show up when you view events.

Howie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

If you don't want to upload the archive to exhentai, I'll be glad to do so. I would primarily focus on just the card and event images, though. Probably not so much on the monsters and extra doodads unless there's some kind of demand for it.

If you decide not to put it on exhentai yourself, I would like a list of everyone who helped so I can credit everyone accordingly.