(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: DTT6 - Day 2

No I'm just a genius.
Plus I trust garfield.

(... wait, did I just say I trust garfield in a tentacle game? I must be high)

garfield751

Lurker
Reputation score

well either i could lynch myself to confirm my story or you can lynch them to confirm my story or i can get raped and then lynch them either way im gonna die.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

*sigh*

I just, don't see the logic behind blindly following the first one to speak up and randomly want to lynch someone. I've only been in two games, and dies horribly fast what looks to be both times, since I can't even seem to put up a coherent argument against myself. The first time, I even ended up getting raped, even though I was actually voting with the demons and didn't even know it, which made zero sense to me. I was unwittingly getting them extra kills, and they still went and offed me as soon as they could...

Anyways, I just say we should wait until we know for sure, right? I mean, what are the chances of scanning off a demon every time, I just don't believe it, even I wasn't targeted. I would say to have the soul mage channell the protector and cover garfield for a turn, see what she comes up with next as proof, but then we can't get the lust mage back, and I don't know which would be better.

Am I ranting to myself, or am I getting through to anyone at all?

EDIT: ninja'd by garfield - don't lynch yourself, if I end up to be lying, or stupid, or I dunno, we still need the gifted girl to find the tentacle monster to be safe, right?

Last edited:

garfield751

Lurker
Reputation score

well anyone here who dosent trust or beleve me then lynch me.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Bah, ninja'd while editing last post, look above ^

OP
aika

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

((rules clarification: the soul mage does not get to use the assimilated role's power until the following night.))

garfield751

Lurker
Reputation score

don't lynch yourself, if I end up to be lying, or stupid, or I dunno, we still need the gifted girl to find the tentacle monster to be safe, right?
how are you soo sure im the gifted girl. just a few moments ago you were trying to denounce that i was the gifted girl. very suspicious if i say so myself.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Right, well fuck. Hey soul mage, have you gone and 'assimilated' the lust mage already, or should we all hold off a night, or...

Alright, I'm lost again, dammit. How many people were there to start?

MMK

Lurker
Reputation score

Post Edit:

I withhold my vote, for now.

Last edited:

garfield751

Lurker
Reputation score

votes are in bold soo yes i am but toxic has no vote yet.

MMK

Lurker
Reputation score

For those who think the above post does not make sense, it's because I blew and Ettiquette to change my vote from Shrike to Withhold.

Post Edit

For those who dont get the refference, see this thread. it is a coincidence the writer is Shrike. :p

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=1470

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Okay, I'm at work, my head is running in circles, and this post is taking too long, but I think I finally wrapped my head around this.

how are you soo sure im the gifted girl. just a few moments ago you were trying to denounce that i was the gifted girl. very suspicious if i say so myself.
I'm not certain, but if you are, you need to stick around long enough to find out who the tentacle monster is, so killing yourself (if you are Gifted) now might screw the village over just as badly. I don't want the village to lose, so I'm covering every base my mind can come up with.

Now, this is a fair amount of ifs, but bear with, please. For most of this, I am going to word it as if your gifted, and you're right about the demons, alright? Not that this is not a confession, by any means, this is just how my mind is running this.

Now,
If, your gifted
If, both myself and rin are demons (which I figured out, there was a 10% chance the first night, and a 12.5% chance the second, to scan both was a 1.25% shot of happenning the way it went)

Now,
If you kill yourself, are proven your gifted, it will still take two nights to off both me and rin, so the demons get one more kill, and the monster two. You're now three down, with no way to find who the tentacle beast is. Random chance doesn't get that lucky, especially if it already has.

Now, if one of us are killed, and your proven wrong and as such a demon, then about the same thing happens, except the demons get at least an extra rape at least, putting us at four down, and unless the girted girl isn't one of those, still no closer to find the tentacle monster, or the other demon.

If we don't lynch, you might still die either way, but if you get one more scan while the soul mage channels the protector, the village pretty much wins, doesn't it? I still vote for no lynch, and say you scan someone else tonight.

And chances are you'd survive the night anyway, or the demons would vote for you, as opposed to raping you at night, because it would be a free kill anyways, wouldn't it? They'd gain nothing from raping you at night when they could have vote-killed you during the day.

Damn, I've run my head around in circles again. Someone agree with me? Or rather, someone not under suspicion right now?

Oh yeah, and toxic is so sure of rin, with admittedly no good explanation. That isn't suspicious either?

I think that's everything, I have to get back to work...

MMK

Lurker
Reputation score

Speaking of Shrike.

It is kinda fishy that the Gifted got that lucky. That's a leap of faith.

And why didn't you try to get someone lynched yesterday? It doesnt make sense.

As for scanning me, go ahead. R-girls got nothing to hide.

By the way, I was raped last night, so my power's gone.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I CALL BULLSHIT!

Rape MMK ...err I mean lynch

Goldstein

Lurker
Reputation score

There's too much confusion...
I can't get no relief.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

an hour later i wanna lych rin for dont log in after 4 days but after all this i just dont know

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Just one more day. Garfield can come up with someone else, if they agree with her, lynch me or rin, if they disagree, lynch Garfield. Make sense?

OP
aika

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

((Rules clarification: The tentacle monster is not a demon, and the gifted girl can therefore not detect her.))

No lynch: 1
MMK: 1
Toxic: 1

((Garfield you can't vote for two different people))