What's new

pepez

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Succubus Rhapsodia

Can someone upload versio with newest mods? i have no idea how install those, and how to get it work :eek:

Thank :) :D

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Can someone upload versio with newest mods? i have no idea how install those, and how to get it work :eek:

Thank :) :D
can you stop posting in month old threads asking for links, please?

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well he has a point, this one is kind of hard to find...especially since it's 3 years old. I doubt though that anyone there has a copy these days.

IHavenoidea321

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well he has a point, this one is kind of hard to find...especially since it's 3 years old. I doubt though that anyone there has a copy these days.
There have been tutorials on how to install mods in this thread tho

password123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Blog updates says ver 1.17 should be coming soon (one month i guess?)
dreamania.blog.jp/archives/23504979.html#more

Anyone that played the mod, How did you manage to reach Silver City? From the mod notes, it says you need to finish the heaven area which i have no idea where.

magusman

Reputation score

Heaven and the Silver City are in a slightly weird place given they are high level mod areas. I think they are blocked off if you haven't completed the main storyline of the game up to nearly the end.

From the very center of the port hub, take the southern port crystal to the church courtyard. (教会図書館)

In that courtyard is a field of flowers just south and east of the port crystal. There's a single white flower between a bunch of red flowers and two statues. Stand on it and use it to be teleported to an outdoor area. (外れの地)

Head west and north through the forested area for a few screens until you reach a mountain. Head up the mountain and exit north to find the heaven area. I believe you need to complete the heaven area to get into the Silver City; there's a mini boss fight at the end.

After that, head back to the mountain and this time exit west. Follow the path and you'll reach the Silver City.

Duvet

Lurker
Reputation score

Official update 1.17/1.18(fix) is out and includes some additional content such as 2 new enemies and other content like a memoir room, however I suggest keeping it separate from your modded game as they're not compatible with each other. The latest MOD update carries over the two new enemies on ver 1.16.

Since last mentioned, there are some new areas in the game once you complete the Silver City storyline.

-The Dream World of Reminiscence
To access this new area, you have to defeat Eve found at the church after the battle with the Sister Succubus. Then visit her mansion at the right side of the town and take the upper right room where the maid in red is and touch the teleporting circle. This will take you to the left side of the PC's Mansion.
Notes: There's supposedly some development training for the PC if he loses enough times where something may play out in this new area. I haven't explored this scenario too much, but it seems you need to defeat some "bosses" to continue.

-Jukai in Abyss - Town of Always Night
After completing Silver City, exit the city and on your left there should be a new forest area that leads to a new Town. The Cage of Desire(genderbent) scenario has been moved to this Town.

darkwhite1602

Reputation score

Great. Dlsite forgot I bought this game now I have to buy it again to get the updated version

Duvet

Lurker
Reputation score

Great. Dlsite forgot I bought this game now I have to buy it again to get the updated version
If you want to download the official updates without going through DLsite, they're available on the getuploader site.

darkwhite1602

Reputation score

If you want to download the official updates without going through DLsite, they're available on the getuploader site.

thanks bruh

Duvet

Lurker
Reputation score

For anyone playing with the modded version of the game doing the "The Dream World of Reminiscence" area, after defeating the area boss, not O.F.E (black) and moving up to the third area with the church... I'm under the impression that there's more to it than getting trapped with having 8 enemies to face.

The girl playing on the organ seems to hint at finding a witch who knows how to play the organ, but I haven't been able to find anyone like that. Please let me know if there's a way to get passed this area. Thanks!

EDIT: If you inspect the top left wall north, it will give you a hint for a secret passage to escape. Using the Dream Tent will also de-spawn the enemies.

Last edited:

password123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

for that area u need to inspect the one of the benches
if i remember correctly, it was before the last row on the right side. i think it was the left part of the bench that u needed to interact with

Williamtheshatner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As a random question (because I've encountered this every playthrough thus far), for the starting part of getting a marriage in the game you have to take "リジェオ" (Or Rejeo if you are using SFrame's english patch) to the fireball in hell, but the cutscene that people say is supposed to happen never does. So I was wondering if having the english name of the character is messing it up somehow? I've asked this before to no avail and searching elsewhere doesn't seem to get any results. Any ideas?

EDIT: I found an response in the translation thread (middle of page 5), but I suppose the question to ask now is if anyone has any solutions.

Last edited:

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

As a random question (because I've encountered this every playthrough thus far), for the starting part of getting a marriage in the game you have to take "リジェオ" (Or Rejeo if you are using SFrame's english patch) to the fireball in hell, but the cutscene that people say is supposed to happen never does. So I was wondering if having the english name of the character is messing it up somehow? I've asked this before to no avail and searching elsewhere doesn't seem to get any results. Any ideas?

EDIT: I found an response in the translation thread (middle of page 5), but I suppose the question to ask now is if anyone has any solutions.
Thanks for bringing attention to this again; it's most likely a translation bug.

(That is, Unique Succubi that have been obtained while playing the translated version are given their English names, but I suspect some events still use their Japanese names to identify them).

I personally haven't Married any succubi yet, but I'll try fixing this in the coming week (when I expect an opening in my schedule to play some H games).

For any that have played and/or finished the game in Japanese: May I ask how do you marry succubi? xD (So as to know where the events start triggering)

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yup, if she's named anything else than "リジェオ" you'll have an issue.
This map (#347) should force the event - you'll get an English line if you did things right. It goes either under /data or /mod/mod_data. Either way, only use it temporarily and revert back to the previous map afterwards, since it might mess up other events.
I insist: BACKUP and restore the original file no matter what. This map is OLD.

(note: the 'fireball' is actually Chaosia. Her revival was implemented in the mod recently. Rejeo, when standing in front of your villa west of town, gives you the initial hint - about room 5.5)

I personally haven't Married any succubi yet, but I'll try fixing this in the coming week (when I expect an opening in my schedule to play some H games).

For any that have played and/or finished the game in Japanese: May I ask how do you marry succubi? xD (So as to know where the events start triggering)
I can't say for sure this will hold true for all versions, but in order to 'make a pledge' with a new waifu:
1- she needs to be in love with you (寵愛 ability)
2- she needs to have 150 love (好感度)
3- she needs to have 10.000 beads (契約の珠). She'll lose them if my memory serves me right
4- you need a ring (プレシャスリング) to give her. You can buy them at Sylphe's (the umbrella lady's mansion) from the demon guy. Note the ring is consumed and disappears.
5- she needs to be in the 2nd slot of the party

You can then use the ceremony form (盟約式の執行書) anywhere, and poof! (I forgot where you get the item itself, though)

NB:
- there is no limit to the number of 'waifus' you can perform the ritual with. Each 'waifu' in your party grants extra VP
- love is initially capped at 100. Once it reaches 100, you need to fight against her in a 'bed war' (in your house, the prison, etc. just sleep with her and don't have her fight alongside you). That will give her 寵愛 and remove the cap.
- she also needs NOT to have the 大切な人 (special someone) ability. I think she loses it when she falls in love, if applicable (cf previous step)

PS: I'm just dropping by 'cos it's too hot to have some proper sleep. I'm still not back around, sorry :/

Attachments

Williamtheshatner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I suppose I should also say (for any potential patching later) that Gilgoon (ギルゴーン) has a similar issue whenever you attempt to go through any of the steps to the true ending. No spoilers (mainly because I'm still a noob and don't know how to make the little spoiler thing in these messages), but whenever I had to do an event that required her I needed to have her name be Japanese (which I tested with a cheat engine maximum life speedrun) while on the Japanese version (also tested by swapping out the save file from an English patched version to the original Japanese one). Just a heads up.

Williamtheshatner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can't say for sure this will hold true for all versions, but in order to 'make a pledge' with a new waifu:
1- she needs to be in love with you (寵愛 ability)
2- she needs to have 150 love (好感度)
3- she needs to have 10.000 beads (契約の珠). She'll lose them if my memory serves me right
4- you need a ring (プレシャスリング) to give her. You can buy them at Sylphe's (the umbrella lady's mansion) from the demon guy. Note the ring is consumed and disappears.
5- she needs to be in the 2nd slot of the party

You can then use the ceremony form (盟約式の執行書) anywhere, and poof! (I forgot where you get the item itself, though)
In order to get to those steps (they come a little later down the line) you first need to
1: Bring Rijeo (in Japanese game and with Japanese name) to Kaosia in hell to trigger a small cutscene
2: Go to the Nightmare in the Witch place with Rijeo in tow (esoteric Buddhism association or something in machine translator, still in Japanese version), closest teleport is just below and to the left of the bottom right pink mat in teleport place, through the door on the left and she's a little ways in. Not too hard to find. She gives you the book to marry people.
3: After that, it's everything that Strange said. Have fun!

As a little addendum, for every married succubus you have in your party, your character gets another 800 Vp.

Last edited:

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I suppose I should also say (for any potential patching later) that Gilgoon (ギルゴーン) has a similar issue whenever you attempt to go through any of the steps to the true ending. No spoilers (mainly because I'm still a noob and don't know how to make the little spoiler thing in these messages), but whenever I had to do an event that required her I needed to have her name be Japanese (which I tested with a cheat engine maximum life speedrun) while on the Japanese version (also tested by swapping out the save file from an English patched version to the original Japanese one). Just a heads up.
I can't do an easy fix, since this would depend whether you use mods, which version you have, etc. but I had already made something similar ('cos I had made uniques renamable). It invisibly reverts all bosses name to the original ones, for the 'is in party?' check.

Code:
  def taking_boss_actors(range_type = 0)
    betaresult = []
    result = []
    actors_range = self.party_actors  if range_type == 0
    actors_range = self.battle_actors if range_type != 0
    for actor in actors_range
      if actor.boss_graphic? and not actor.dead?
        #result.push($data_classes[actor.class_id].color)
        betaresult.push(actor.battler_name.gsub("boss_",""))
      end
    end
      def reverso(waifu)
        return "カオシア" if waifu[/chaosia/] != nil
        return "イヴ" if waifu[/Eve/] != nil
        return "イマジナリーフレンド" if waifu[/Friend/] != nil
        return "フルビュア" if waifu[/fulbeua/] != nil
        return "ギルゴーン" if waifu[/gilgoon/] != nil
        return "ミリュリエール" if waifu[/milluriere/] != nil
        return "ネイジュレンジ" if waifu[/neijurange/] != nil
        return "ラーミル" if waifu[/rarmil/] != nil
        return "リジェオ" if waifu[/rejeo/] != nil
        return "" if waifu[/Schatten/] != nil
        return "シルフェ" if waifu[/shilphe/] != nil
        return "シスター" if waifu[/sister/] != nil
        return "ティアヴァール" if waifu[/tearvoir/] != nil
        return "ヴェルミィーナ" if waifu[/vermiena/] != nil
        return "ユーガノット" if waifu[/youganot/] != nil
        return waifu
      end
      for i in betaresult
          result.push(reverso(i))
      end
    return result
  end

You'll need to CTRL+SHIFT+F for "taking_boss_actors" in the scripts, and replace the definition with my own above.
If you're using the mods, you'll want to do the same in the file ../mod/Mod_Scripts/PR_MOD_Game_Player.rb (it holds an alternate taking_boss_actors definition. I'm unsure it actually is active or not at this point)

It works with the original battlers name, so it's pretty much universal. Cherry on top, I had included the mod bosses, in case they're used for an event someday.

Williamtheshatner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can't do an easy fix, since this would depend whether you use mods, which version you have, etc. but I had already made something similar ('cos I had made uniques renamable). It invisibly reverts all bosses name to the original ones, for the 'is in party?' check.

Code:
  def taking_boss_actors(range_type = 0)
    betaresult = []
    result = []
    actors_range = self.party_actors  if range_type == 0
    actors_range = self.battle_actors if range_type != 0
    for actor in actors_range
      if actor.boss_graphic? and not actor.dead?
        #result.push($data_classes[actor.class_id].color)
        betaresult.push(actor.battler_name.gsub("boss_",""))
      end
    end
      def reverso(waifu)
        return "カオシア" if waifu[/chaosia/] != nil
        return "イヴ" if waifu[/Eve/] != nil
        return "イマジナリーフレンド" if waifu[/Friend/] != nil
        return "フルビュア" if waifu[/fulbeua/] != nil
        return "ギルゴーン" if waifu[/gilgoon/] != nil
        return "ミリュリエール" if waifu[/milluriere/] != nil
        return "ネイジュレンジ" if waifu[/neijurange/] != nil
        return "ラーミル" if waifu[/rarmil/] != nil
        return "リジェオ" if waifu[/rejeo/] != nil
        return "" if waifu[/Schatten/] != nil
        return "シルフェ" if waifu[/shilphe/] != nil
        return "シスター" if waifu[/sister/] != nil
        return "ティアヴァール" if waifu[/tearvoir/] != nil
        return "ヴェルミィーナ" if waifu[/vermiena/] != nil
        return "ユーガノット" if waifu[/youganot/] != nil
        return waifu
      end
      for i in betaresult
          result.push(reverso(i))
      end
    return result
  end

You'll need to CTRL+SHIFT+F for "taking_boss_actors" in the scripts, and replace the definition with my own above.
If you're using the mods, you'll want to do the same in the file ../mod/Mod_Scripts/PR_MOD_Game_Player.rb (it holds an alternate taking_boss_actors definition. I'm unsure it actually is active or not at this point)

It works with the original battlers name, so it's pretty much universal. Cherry on top, I had included the mod bosses, in case they're used for an event someday.
Thanks! I should say (if it's any help at all) that I'm simply playing vanilla for now. Mods come later when I feel I've done all I want.

OP
S

Spawni

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Not able to enter the church during the evening in the silver city, anyone remember what to do? :)

Edit: I have defeated Nosferatu when i last played a few months ago, not too sure where to find the others in the town, i've defeated a couple of them but still unable to access the church during evening.

Talking to the girls that give hints about the bosses, one of them mentions this "Though the succubus of the remainder, [Meryuji-nu] to be the division east is our one way that apparently. " I feel like i've looked all over the town, there is one door that's locked during the evening which you can enter by going in at the back of the house, the room itself i can't enter tho

Last edited: