Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Dramara Quest II

whats even new in this update :confused:

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So, my saves are dead, so what exactly did the update do? from the post it simply said he changed the name of the game.

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

So, my saves are dead, so what exactly did the update do? from the post it simply said he changed the name of the game.
Same, I don't see any change other then the title being redone, same with the first game too.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

do i have to patch it or is it just download it and start the game.exe, because i can only walk on the ship at the very beginning, nothing more

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Didn't he change the name of his older game before he announced a new game before?

purdie

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

yeah, from Dramara Quest to Dramara Quest I, now they're both Maragon Quest I and Maragon Quest V to indicate which ones they're parodying

spacegodzilla

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

yeah, from Dramara Quest to Dramara Quest I, now they're both Maragon Quest I and Maragon Quest V to indicate which ones they're parodying
Speaking of Maragon Quest V, have you beaten it? Can't get off the first ship after the first H-scene.

lullalol

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Same problem here with leaving the ship :/

darklink1011

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

same problem as well the dad asks a question and no matter what answer you give him its the same response.

Wiz2909L

Demon Girl
Reputation score

same here if anyone has a guide/walkthrough to get outta the ship, plz post it. cuz i cant even get out XD. Dramara Quest I was easier than this XD

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Here is a fix for everyone thats stuck on the ship. Download the demo and exit the ship with the demo. save and then go back to the full game.

Wiz2909L

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Here is a fix for everyone thats stuck on the ship. Download the demo and exit the ship with the demo. save and then go back to the full game.
good idea im going to try that

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

*edit* oh yeah there were also some graphical glitches/errors, some spirites that appear on the map don't do anything and do not trigger a battle.
Mainly in the first area, so once you take the tunnel or goto the fairy world *whatever that is* those places are safe.
a few of these have been fixed in 2.12 but not all of them I recommend waiting a few days then updating then

purdie

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

not to dampen your spirits but that update is from May

Status
Not open for further replies.