Dragon's Bride ...spinoff?

OP
S

Shinkaiser G

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Dragon's Bride ...spinoff?

But he does deliver everytime imo

Agreed. (And yeesh, someone on this board really has an axe to grind with me :rolleyes:)

I don't think that continuation of Dragon's Bride is ever going to be finished though. I don't see any mention of it on the blog, at least.

squeaky_shoes

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Queen Hunt poopy...

go back to hide under the bridge...
It wasn't anywhere near as good as Dragons Bride, not even close. All queen hunt was, was just a simple interactive touching "game". Dragon's Bride was an actual game (albeit shallow).

redire

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

omg i want to play that game, please update this thread as much as possible

omp1234

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It wasn't anywhere near as good as Dragons Bride, not even close. All queen hunt was, was just a simple interactive touching "game". Dragon's Bride was an actual game (albeit shallow).
Sure it wasn't as good, but it was very well done artistically and, unlike anything Zone produced, he at least crammed 8 separate POV's with 4 different action types into it. So even though it was a touching game, it still had a lot of content in it.

So it's still fair to say he "always delivers" considering he packs every game with a lot of content and he continues to improve in quality with each game he makes. He's not copping out for a cheap flash loop or anything like that.

fatmancory

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Found a game on his site.

thing is I'm unsure if there's any H-content in it, so far I've found none but the dam desire bar in the corner suggests other wise.
As far as game play its not bad but repetitive, you just kill slime's with control's not unlike dragons bride, but your playing the warrior instead.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

The one you're talking about was a Dragon's Bride prototype/beta thing