Re: Down we go. Sketched CYOA

ACD

E have Lea and the girl eat some fruit.

Genius700

Sex Demon
Reputation score

All of that plus

E.) Act like a squealing nymph that just has found the love of her life while doing squealing and giggling and shedding of clothing. Doing this abrupt mood change just to fuck with Jude and the waking up girl due to the sudden personality change and making ThIS SERENE room out to be a mind screwing room.

All of this for SCIENCE!
I thought this was stupid, but then he said "FOR SCIENCE!".
I'll roll with it.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

I'll go A, then B, then C as well, suggesting tossing one of the fruits into the bushes before rooting around in them ourselves.

OP
Cactuses

Cactuses

The user formerly known as MoT
Reputation score

Oh my, lot of votes this time around. Eitherway udpated the vote listing thingy again:

powah votes:
xaero: 3Powervotes used: 2
Kathy: 3
plmnko: 4 + (2/3)
Maxentius: 6
Genius700: 4
Minerve: 6
MrMe: 4 + (1/3) Powervotes used: 1
Freeko: 6
Ayu Break: 4 + (1/3)
Firehead: 3 + (2/3) Powervotes used: 1
mc swagger: 1 + (2/3) Powervotes used: 1
gamefreak: 3 + (1/3)
barreytor 3 +(2/3)
AngelEater 5
Zchaos: 1 +(1/3)
Diagasvesle: 4 + (1/3)
Mark3000: 1 + (1/3)
Kasei: 3 + (1/3)
Bloodshifter: 1
Zephyrion: 3 + (1/3)
That_Dudette: 1
Termite: 1
Dematt: 1
Analyzer: 1
TNCX: 1

ABCDEFGHHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWZ

As the girls decided to kill some time for this girls awakening, all sort of thoughts ran by their heads.

One of them was to run around like a nymph in heat screaming like a maniac to fuck with the new girls but that seems bit silly dontcha think? Maybe that might be bit disrespectful for this dead druids little garden eitherway.

But Lea's thought snapped off as Jude tossed her a fruit which Lea caught out of reflex!

"Try one of these! They are delicious!~"

"Huh?! Ooh, oh yeah! Ok!"

"Hey now, these really are good!"

Eating this fruit made Lea feel a lot more energized. These fruits clearly worthwhile little things.
The girls gathered some in store, yum!

Hoping for a good harvest of other useful things the girls checked the bushes

...But found nothing.
Well they did notice that behind one bush there was a door they didnt notice at first. Going directly to west..

Jude on the other hand had picked up that lonesome flower.
She felt it could have some restorative properties when held, not bad for a flower.

"Should I hold this with my teeth and growl~?"

"...Maybe some other time"

"uhhh.."

!!!

Seems checkin the side room is gonna have to wait.

"Well looks like the sleeping beauty finally awakened."

"Uhh.. Ow my head... Uhhh.. Oh. H-hi..!"

"Hi there, Miss...? Don't be alarmed, you should remember us, right?"

"Ugh.. Krysta. Krysta's the name yeah.. ..uhh.. Oh. Oh yeah, you two helped me with that...!"

Krysta looked her down belows

"...And you did it! It's gone! Finally gone!"

"Yeah we got little too rough with it and it kinda snapped in half. What a shame it looked like a fun toy~"

Krysta looked bit grumpy from Judes comment

"..No. It is not shame, its good that things dead. You do NOT want it to attach to you, believe me, I know exactly what it does."

Krysta held her head a bit as she slowly got up and looked bit.. Confident?

"That thing is called crotch attacher, a medium powered tentaclekin. Looking for victims to make into their new host, it attaches to a victim and begins to make itself a part of the victims genitalia, acting like a mans, ahem, penis. It stores powerful invasive semen in the hosts womb for giant bursts on any possible victim it might want to impregnantise. Using it two thing front tentacles as the bigger penis part itself penetrates a victim, the thin ones follow into the victims ovaries to send a jolt to make the victim easier to fertilize. It was a really good choice to just.. suck it rather than ride it back there..."

Lea and Jude blinked from this lecture. Krysta got on her knees a bit exhausted, guess she's still a bit fatiqued..

"Wow you talk a lot"

"Uhhh.. Wow, that was a bit of a lecture, huh? ..How did you learn so much about it, did it communicate with you or something?"

"...n-no. I have a natural ability to... read living things. I dont know, its just, an odd ability really. It's like when I am near enough to a creature I can read what they can do, what they are, etc. Bit like get a information blast, snap, just like that. And if I touch em, I get even deeper information.. For exsample I can read that you, foxkin miss, are some sort of a mage that knows a lot of elemental spells, and this succubi here is well... succubi..."

"You can call me Jude, thank you very much"

"And I'm Lea. "

"Jude and Lea... got it."

Krysta just stayed quiet a bit as she was looking at the two, trying to think of something to say, fearing if she had talked bit too much already for their tastes?

Lea decided to break the ice a bit.

"So uhhh.. I came here to slay a big bad demon down below and Jude here is on a lewd research, so how did you end up here? You don't really seem too adventurer like"

"...Well I was just walking along, going to the forest to pick a few berries.. Then goblins came and.. ... Well.. They kinda.. sigh, humiliated me, used me... and then after I had passed out, I woke up in a dark room, and heard slithering sounds... And before I knew that thing, attached to my crotch and all went blank after few jolts of pleasure.. Then I remember meeting you two and well, yeah..."

"Sounds rough."

Well now.

A) Invite her to the party! More the merrier
B) Maybe she should not directly join the party, she could stay here for keep up?
C) That's rough buddy, but we dont need to drag around extra.
D) Other?

X. Additional other, such as maybe item use?

Movement

1. Down the stairs, to the next level!
2. Go into the bad vibe area room
3. Go through the north door
4. Go through the west door
5. Go back to other location from earlier rooms (Specify)

Lea:

Health: 70/70
Mana: (60/60)
Exp: 35/50
Lewdness: 35/48 (lvl: 1)
Trait: Tracer! Small chance to copy abilities and spells from other beings.

Spells known:
Passive:
Lesser Succubi aura. Makes the air around you slightly erotic making creatures more like to get lewd. (OFF)

Basic/Fast:
FireBolt - Fast cast ranged fire bolt that deals bit of damage. 4 mana.
Scorch - almost instant cast close range fire swipe move that deals damage and is good for taking distance. 7 mana
ice shard - Fast cast ice spell that creates a shard that impacts hard on the foe and shatters. Useless against armored foes. 6 mana.

Medium:
Fire Ball. - Medium cast time fire ball that is pretty much twice stronger than bolt. 7 mana.
Frost breath. - Fast cast surprise spell for close range. Slows down foes quite nicely, but can't be cast repeatedly. 12 mana.
bolt strike. Fast cast medium range lightning move that deals nice damage and can shock foes. 12 mana.

Heavy:
Combustion - Fast cast, powerful, explosive move that is almost a last resort move. Can damage user and their items. 22 mana.
chain lightning. - Medium to long cast powerful jumping classic move. 13 mana.

Items:

Wearing:

Braces of Brave Girl (+1 to struggle attempts)
Boots of nice walk (No slippery)
Cute Stockings.
Kitsune Novice Mage Robes (reduces mana cast cost a little)

On hand: Heavy belt and loincloth.

Bag:
Unlit torch.
2x Mental Easeness Herb
3x Mana potions
2x Healing Salve
30 gold coins
wet piece of paper
Weird Bottle (???)
6x Delicious Fruit

Partner:

Jude
HP: 85/70
Mana: 57/50
Exp: 15/69

Alignments:
Lawful: 3
Lustful: 6
Turmoil: 5

Holding: Mana Flower.
Wearing: Dark Robes of Seeking Shots (Raises magic attack accuracy). Sexy succubus gear (underneath).
Passive: Succubi Aura. Makes the air erotic and tingly, those are nearer to the user get even more turned on. (ON)
Passive: Over Max. Able to drain over maximun HP/Mana
Passive: Sex Dominance. When being dominant in sex, drains HP and Mana from the foe

Known Spells:
Basic/Fast:
Love Bolt. Blow kiss projectile that causes foe to become more and more influated. 5 mana.
Draining Kiss. Kiss the foe, get lewder and lewder~ and drain HP and Mana. 2 mana. Only useable when really close.
Empowered Nether Whip attack, Add mana to fuel the netherwhip to hit harder this turn. 6 mana.

Medium:
Conjure NetherWhip. Makes a netherwhip that only Jude can use. Fades after Battle. 10 mana.
Fire Ball. - Medium cast time fire ball that is pretty much twice stronger than bolt. 7 mana.
Nether Tentacles. Naughty tentacles help with getting lewd~. 8 mana.

Heavy:
Big Charm: Completely charm a foe to become your personal tool for a while. Big Risk vs Reward factor. 25 mana.

Krista:
???
???
Passive: Read creature.

maxentius-septimus

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

A Seems like we should keep her in the back lines behind cover at least until she finds equipment. I'll look at other choices when I get home tonight.

xaero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

A, and go back to the room behind the north door at the start where the slime said a sword would be. (basic weapon for our new companion, at least until we get something better.)

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A Seems like we should keep her in the back lines behind cover at least until she finds equipment. I'll look at other choices when I get home tonight.
She's the medic. That information ability will allow her to find out what's wrong, pregnant status, etc.

AngelEater

Sex Demon
Reputation score

A
ask her how she fights (if she's mage, support, warrior or other), that we know how to count on her

Kasei

Demon Girl
Reputation score

A

I wish there was someway Lea could copy that passive