What's new

[Dot_Slave3] Parasite in City

Status
Not open for further replies.

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Parasite in City [New Comic!]

Every time I see this thread on the top of the front page, I get excited just a little that there might be more information right before I notice we're still discussing the same shit.
Why not PM each other or something.

ngansex

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Every time I see this thread on the top of the front page, I get excited just a little that there might be more information right before I notice we're still discussing the same shit.
Why not PM each other or something.
when i had not understood english yet, i feel somehow interesting in spamming foul-mouthed words =)) and when i had understood english already, i feel fully contempt to some fucking guy barking words like " shit, fuck...etc.."

you are the same with a shit

omegau

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So....what about the small monster look like shota ?
That would also cause problems, since most countries with loli/shota bans don't care if they actually are that, only if it looks like it.

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

any updates dot slave???

horneddevil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

we havent heard anything from dot slave in a long time and there have been no updates on his blog. i hope everything is alright. :(

DerPeter

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Gah... why do so many want dogs? I hate dogs! I mean, I like dogs but not the one who rape you.
The most dog rapes I've seen so far felt uninspired. You could add any other creature in the same pose and you would have the same effect. Parasite infections however are something you don't see so often. They are... inspiring.

That explanation out of the way, something on topic for dot slave3, with regards to the dog and potentially other enemys in this or future games, would you consider corruption submission form of game over? An example of what I mean being Resident Evil: Progeny where the girl after certain conditions can willingly give themself to their attacker and enjoy what's happening or even go so far as to completely submit leading to a game over of her living her new life as a willing fuck toy for the enemy.
This would be awesome!

Last edited:

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How can you hate rape-dogs? Have you ever met one?

DerPeter

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well I've made several fictional characters meet rape-dogs. But they were as unpleased about that meeting as I am. I don't want to say dog rapes can't be cool, but I've not yet seen a rape I like and I can't think about a way to show the rape, so that I would like it.
(Well, that's not entirely true. There once was a game demo which contained dog rape but also dog impregnation. Sadly, it was never finished, so I can't tell if it would be good or not.)

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

would that game happen to have been nanocrisis? lol

DerPeter

Demon Girl
Reputation score

would that game happen to have been nanocrisis? lol
Nope, I've tried to find that game again but sadly I couldn't. It had a fun concept but got abandoned over a year ago. It was pseudo 3D like Nanocrisis though.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nope, I've tried to find that game again but sadly I couldn't. It had a fun concept but got abandoned over a year ago. It was pseudo 3D like Nanocrisis though.
the 1st fighting girl sakura demo.

DerPeter

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Never heard of that. Where would one find it?
I think he meant this one: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=24058
(second link in the first post)
But that's also not the one I meant.
Ha! Found it:
The H-scene itself is as boring as any other dog rape. However the diary entry and the possibility of getting pregnant is what made it better than the average dog rape, atleast in my humble opinion.
But as I said earlier, the game is probably dead. I think that's enough derailing for now, back to the topic. Dog rapes are boring. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: XSI

Dyhart

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

when i had not understood english yet, i feel somehow interesting in spamming foul-mouthed words =)) and when i had understood english already, i feel fully contempt to some fucking guy barking words like " shit, fuck...etc.."

you are the same with a shit

Yet you seem to have absolutely no problem using those same words.

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What happened to dot slave??? Im still waiting for an update.

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

On his last post on the blog he has something saying 'It may take a long time but I will never stop'. I think he lost one of the members of his team (That made that Fighting Girl Sakura game) so he's doing more work alone?

E

erobotan

i heard rumor that he's in the middle or redesigning the main character again, it seems that he's still not satisfied with the last design

DerPeter

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I t would be cool if we could choose between the different characters. I personally like the current one.

Status
Not open for further replies.