[Dot_Slave3] Parasite in City

Status
Not open for further replies.

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Parasite in City [New Comic!]

Dogs can pump too :p
dogs are definitely hentai MVPs for me. always my favorite animation. artists worry too much about being 'fresh' and tend to dislike doing the generic dog animations. i don't know why; sex is pleasuring each other. there are only so many ways you can put a wee wee in a vee vee, so you can't apply the same standards of "variety" to it as you can to most art forms.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ i'm with that guy.

dogs are the master of sex in my opinion. they curve perfectly for a girl that's bent over and you think it's coincidence that a dogs knot get's biggest in a women g-spot? i don't think that's coincidence. i think dogs may have been made to pleasure women.

ngansex

Sex Demon
Reputation score

^ i'm with that guy.

dogs are the master of sex in my opinion. they curve perfectly for a girl that's bent over and you think it's coincidence that a dogs knot get's biggest in a women g-spot? i don't think that's coincidence. i think dogs may have been made to pleasure women.
man, sorry but i think the dog's dick is very small, just like stick.... not enought to pleasure women

how about grabbing boobs from behind ?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

you might be thinking of smaller dogs =p

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm a bit confused as to why he decided to scrap all the character designs people voted on and go with that one. It's not bad, but we were all stoked and discussing the other one's we had decided between.

FoxhoundOH

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Game design by popular opinion is a terrible way to go about things. Let the creator create something without forming expectation and you will not be disappointed.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Listen to this guy.
Thirded. People rarely even know what they actually want. If the developer of a game thinks something will work better a certain way, it's more likely that's true than some random's opinion on the matter. Not like he said he was going to use what people chose, everybody just started giving their opinions when he posted all the designs he'd come up with so far.

Last edited:

dot_slave3

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i guess my programmer is runaway again
i don't understand i'm not using my whip yet!

ngansex

Sex Demon
Reputation score

how about pregnancy with slowing down the speed

unholynur

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm not sure I'll ever understand people being turned on by pregnancy. Personally, the idea of her walking around bloated is not a good one for me. Granted, i didn't mind the fly pregnancy in the first game. It was nice and quick, and it didn't change her appearance before the birth. I just don't want to see her walking around fat.

horneddevil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm not sure I'll ever understand people being turned on by pregnancy. Personally, the idea of her walking around bloated is not a good one for me. Granted, i didn't mind the fly pregnancy in the first game. It was nice and quick, and it didn't change her appearance before the birth. I just don't want to see her walking around fat.
Agreed.

WonderLlama2008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I think games which have an option to turn off pregnancy functionality can appeal to more people. The option lets both preferences be fulfilled.

Having said that, I *love* the pregnancy part of the original game. I look forward to seeing what's done in the next one!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.