What's new

RPG RPG Maker [どくりんごサワー] タイム・クライム・パラダイム RJ191183

Status
Not open for further replies.

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Having the same issue as Someguy where I can't save. Anyone know a solution to this issue?
Which version are you using? and did you try using the mouse to click the save button on the screen?

Dtrush

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Which version are you using? and did you try using the mouse to click the save button on the screen?
Playing on ver 1.03. I am able to access the save menu but when I try to confirm the save it denies my save.

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Playing on ver 1.03. I am able to access the save menu but when I try to confirm the save it denies my save.
Delete the save FOLDER and replay the game, or check on propeties to uncheck the read-only of that save folder.

Last edited:

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
This game need the translator because there are some quiz (currently I'm on stage 3) hix hix T.T
If anyone need help on stage 2, please feel free to ask me, I'll reply as soon as I can.

UPDATE: Finished stage of bath tube (stage 4) Anyone need help please upload the screenshot where you are stuck, I'll help!
So i managed to reach stage 2 in a place where there is stairs leading down to a shop i think and if you go back one screen and up there is a girl in front of a door. What do i have to do to progress the game? i think i am missing an item but i can't find it. Any help would be appreciated

Dzhazgo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
UPDATE: Finished stage of bath tube (stage 4) Anyone need help please upload the screenshot where you are stuck, I'll help!
No need in screenshot. I just ran out of options, so i guess it's translation problem for me. I've tried to go up on bath's 2nd floor with MC, and cyclop lady wont let me in, now MC just wont go there.
Monster house is open now - nothing interesting there it seems, looping tunnel is open too for MC only and i have 0 idea what is the trick behind it.
I can also switch to young character and she have no access to 2nd floor of bath and tunnel. Talking with ppl wont reveal any new info

So i managed to reach stage 2 in a place where there is stairs leading down to a shop i think and if you go back one screen and up there is a girl in front of a door. What do i have to do to progress the game? i think i am missing an item but i can't find it. Any help would be appreciated
If i remember correctly someone will give you meat, and with that you'll be able to walk in very right door with zombies again

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score
It worked. Thanks a alot mate.
Yer welcome

No need in screenshot. I just ran out of options, so i guess it's translation problem for me. I've tried to go up on bath's 2nd floor with MC, and cyclop lady wont let me in, now MC just wont go there.
Monster house is open now - nothing interesting there it seems, looping tunnel is open too for MC only and i have 0 idea what is the trick behind it.
I can also switch to young character and she have no access to 2nd floor of bath and tunnel. Talking with ppl wont reveal any new info
That's why I said: please take the screenshot so that I can remember the walkthrough. Though I can see where you are currently....
Okay, I'll help you guys from there.

Go out the bath and go to the right, enter the magical cave with the adult mode. Note: once you enter the cave, you can't save!!! So, let's go without turning back now!

This is why I said: the magical cave because this is the puzzle and need help the walkthrough of it.
I marked like on the image: N - North, S - South, W - West, E - East.
Note: if you go wrong, you have to go south gate so that you can reset back to normal and re-enter to try again.

Please follow the way in order CORRECTLY and be PATIENT: Enter the cave in first time, start from S > W > N > W > W > W > N > E > E > N > W > N > E > N > W > N > E > N > E > E > N > E > N > W > N > E > N > W > N > E > N > S !

(Take note: I have to record the game to re-check the walkthrough to have this very long way to go .... OMG T.T)

If you are correctly, the map will be like this:

DON'T GO SOUTH GATE, OF COURSE, OR ELSE YOU HAVE TO GO ONCE AGAIN!
Keep moving forward and BE VERY PATIENT TO KEEP MOVING, DON'T TURN BACK EVEN A SECOND!

Ta-da, you reach the shrine of Shadow (I called it because I don't know what its name lol)

Save the game, go in there, no fighting, just have some conversations, choose 1st choice, and say goodbye to someone in the shrine and get otta of the magical cave of nightmare T.T

UPDATE:
Once you finish the damn cave now you can return back to the bath and.....

Now you can enter the 2nd floor!

Process to the room where has 4 mirrors like this:

Enter the mirrors in the correct order: Start from the South and like on the image -> Upper Right -> Lower Left -> Upper Right

Ta-da, now you can fight the boss :3

Currently, I finished the game. If anyone want save files, I'll send as soon as I can

I think you should add the loli tag to this game, because there are some events that contain loli.

Attachments

Last edited:

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If i remember correctly someone will give you meat, and with that you'll be able to walk in very right door with zombies again
I thought so. Any info where it is? Also can you do anything with the hug/kiss/sex/etc options when you speak to people?

kinkkong24

Reputation score
Anybody know why when I fight the ghost girl in the run down city that when I set is to easy to where it's suppose to refill my HP it just let's me die and don't do that?

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Anybody know why when I fight the ghost girl in the run down city that when I set is to easy to where it's suppose to refill my HP it just let's me die and don't do that?
if I read it right, it increases the amount of HP you get from potions? Not really sure. if you're REALLY stuck, use madame dragonfly's RPGMV hooker's godmod cheat.

Dzhazgo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I thought so. Any info where it is?
Sry cant remember. I had a day break right after this chapter, so i forgot that quickly. Just talk to ppl, u'll find right person eventually.

long post
TY. I assumed after that is game end with few extra scenes, because you got access to demon teleportation everywhere and no new areas unlocked.

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Yeah can you post the save file ? Thanks :p
Okay, I'll give you the save folder.
Save 6 - She can go everywhere (finished all stage except the final stage, can enter the CG room)
Save 7 - Before the final boss

You must set normal mode, because that's the mode that helps you by refilling +7 HP when you are almost die (I think... 5HP remaining). Honestly, no item could do like that during on the battle, pal.
But.. honestly, this game is easier than Touhou game series pal.

I thought so. Any info where it is? Also can you do anything with the hug/kiss/sex/etc options when you speak to people?
Meet this black guys in the morning time, he'll give you the meat after a H scene.

One more thing... the red door...

"What a horrible night on having a curse" (Castlevania) :]]]]]]]]
If you enter the red door on the horrible night, you'll see what happen next.... (OMG... creepy....)

"The morning sun has vanquished the horrible night" (Castlevania) :]]]]]]]
You can go without any troubles and.... prepare to fight the creepy white girl

UPDATE: Oops, almost forget.... To go to the CG room, click the pink item with "ERO" => 100 % CG (finish the game first)

Besides, after finishing the game, no new game + or more adventures

Whatever, pretty funny.... danmaku-type in RPG game with pretty nice music (specially Merry Christmas :]]]]])

Attachments

Last edited:

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Okay, I'll give you the save folder.
Save 6 - She can go everywhere (finished all stage except the final stage, can enter the CG room)
Save 7 - Before the final boss

You must set normal mode, because that's the mode that helps you by refilling +7 HP when you are almost die (I think... 5HP remaining). Honestly, no item could do like that during on the battle, pal.
But.. honestly, this game is easier than Touhou game series pal.

Meet this black guys in the morning time, he'll give you the meat after a H scene.

View attachment 20226

One more thing... the red door...

View attachment 20227

"What a horrible night on having a curse" (Castlevania) :]]]]]]]]
If you enter the red door on the horrible night, you'll see what happen next.... (OMG... creepy....)

"The morning sun has vanquished the horrible night" (Castlevania) :]]]]]]]
You can go without any troubles and.... prepare to fight the creepy white girl

UPDATE: Oops, almost forget.... To go to the CG room, click the pink item with "ERO" => 100 % CG (finish the game first)

Besides, after finishing the game, no new game + or more adventures

Whatever, pretty funny.... danmaku-type in RPG game with pretty nice music (specially Merry Christmas :]]]]])
Thanks a lot but how do you switch between morning and night? Because i didn't know hot to do that

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Sleep on this place and the morning sun will come and vanquished the horrible night :p
I can't do that. The guy is in the bed from fighting the white girl and if i go up the stairs in that room when i try to get down the white girl catches me and i turn to a zombie and i have to restart that stage from the beginning. I did say i am in stage two right?

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I can't do that. The guy is in the bed from fighting the white girl and if i go up the stairs in that room when i try to get down the white girl catches me and i turn to a zombie and i have to restart that stage from the beginning. I did say i am in stage two right?
Ah, I remember...
Unfortunately... That's the only place that can help you switch the morning and the night, pal.

But I think that event is the bug, If I remembered correctly, she got catch by the white girl and zombies at the very right place on the night, right? Not after the main char go down from the only place can switch the night to the morning!

No worry, after that event had been triggered, you can try again, and this time...

Make sure you DON'T MEET this blonde bitch, I think that'll cause more bugs!

Go to Ren's Shop, she will help you to recover the item you gained before. You have enough money to have the items you once gained.

Little Jack

Demon Girl
Reputation score
If you are a Touhou fan (danmaku game-type), you will understand and know how to avoid her knifes.
Lol this game, somehow it's like the danmaku-type, even though it's RPG :]]]]]]]
well, everything's so great so far, I got the hang of it, just need some timing and positioning, kinda good game, it's just not enough hentai for me. >: )

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So after the bath in the bath stage where you unlock the tunnel/maze outside of town does any one know the path you are supposed to take in there?

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score
So after the bath in the bath stage where you unlock the tunnel/maze outside of town does any one know the path you are supposed to take in there?
tunnel/maze outside of town... you mean in stage 1?
Unfortunately, even myself can't go in there because it's been locked.
But... there's a way (I just found out how, even though it's only the 7th floor)

Talk to the purple-hair girl and choose the 2nd option => you can control her.
She's the only one who can go in there.
The reason is: she has something that she has to do in 7th floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.