What's new

[DMM] Taimanin Asagi

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Taimanin Asagi

Would anyone be as kind as to explain some detail about skills / how to pick your leader card?

I understand from Taima Nin blog and JP Wiki, that your attack is calculated from your attack team, but your hp (defense) is calculated from both the attack and defense deck. However…

1) Do defensive skills from your defense deck also work on your attack team, leader and ally?

2) Do attack skills from attack deck work on leader and ally?

3) Do skills work on the card that triggered the skill itself?

If an answer to 2 or 3 is ‘no’, that means that ‘enemy defense down’ skills are inherently better than ally attack up. Provided that the defense is linear, that is

4) Does one point of attack reduce enemy defense by one?

With some recent Gatcha rolls I switched my team from USA to demons. But now I have to choose between Anemone (enemy def 22% down), Kisihra (allied demons attack 22% up), two star girl with (allied demons 1500 attack up) and this four-star girl ( ) (allied demons defense 35% up) .
Sadly, due to lack of above mentioned knowledge I can’t compare their skills so, as already mentioned, I would appreciate clarifications.

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It seems that Lilith will be updating how the arena will be handled (Translated via Google Translate and edited for clarity and flow; Question marks indicate lack of understanding):

2014/10/13 10:00
[Notice] Battle Arena Large-Scale Revamp Implementation

Thank you for enjoying "Taimanin Asagi ~Battle Arena~".
This coming 20 October, a revamp of the Battle Arena will be conducted.

In this revamp, the following will be changed: Revamp of Ranking System; Introduction of Promotion Game (?), more modification and revitalization of the Attack and Defense Deck (?).

Furthermore, the jewels will be humbled (???) but the following items that are currently implemented will be phased out by 20 October @ 10.00am JST.
  • Arena Rankings
  • Ranking Bonus Points
  • Ranking Bonus
  • Double Points in Arena Battle obtained via Login Bonus (Hereinafter referred to as Ranking Points Effect).

The Ranking Determination for Ranking Bonus Points will end on 20 October @ 10.00am JST, along with the final distribution of Ranking Rewards. The Arena Ranking will also be reset after the revamp. For subsequent Arena Ranking, it'll be the management of each event (?) with Ranking at the normal time not enforced (?)

Along with the abolition of the Ranking Bonus Points, the Login Bonus "Ranking Points Effect" will also be terminated. If the Ranking Bonus Effect has been scheduled to be distributed the day before, if you log in after maintenance, the Ranking Points Effect will instead be switch to Quest Effect.

With these noted, the maintenance will be conducted as follows:
----------------------------------------
Maintenance associated with "Battle Arena" implementation: Maintenance contents
October 20, 2014 (Mon) 10:00 JST to 16:00 JST
----------------------------------------
  • For details of the maintenace time, we will contact you separately.
  • Due to unavoidable circumstances, maintenance date and time, and if the timeis subject to change jewels (???).
  • Please take note that the maintenance is subject to change due to unexpected reasons.

Thank you for enjoying "Taimanin Asagi - Battle Arena ~" in the future.

*gasp* Lilith may be listening to its players? Or perhaps not? I guess we'll see...
This is what the latest info on arena is generally:

From 10/20 onwards, there will be a major renewal in place.

In this renewal, there will be a change in the ranking system, rank-up battles etc, which will further utilize your attack and defense decks.
Together with the renewal, the following will be removed as of 10/20, 10am:
-Arena Ranking
-Ranking bonus point
-Ranking bonus
-Extra bonus at arena(2x reward) which you get by logging in.

With the ranking bonus point ending on 10/20, players will receive the last item their ranking bonus point qualifies for, and hence end the ranking bonus.
The Arena Ranking will also change after the reset on 10/20. From then on there will only be ranking during events, and there will no longer be the usual weekly rankings.

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Sweet, that post indirectly confirms that the next event will be an arena event. This is very good as I am almost fresh out of potions at this point and need to stock up sorely in preparation for the inevitable Anneroze event. Though with the lackluster PV for Withpunish I doubt the DMM event will be any better.

Last edited:

Halcyon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

the jewels will be humbled (???)
Oh, Google Translate, you're killing me.

大変恐縮では御座います = Along the lines of "We very humbly trouble you..." in extremely polite formal Japanese.

For everything else, qs1988 basically nailed it.

Would anyone be as kind as to explain some detail about skills / how to pick your leader card?

I understand from Taima Nin blog and JP Wiki, that your attack is calculated from your attack team, but your hp (defense) is calculated from both the attack and defense deck. However…

1) Do defensive skills from your defense deck also work on your attack team, leader and ally?

2) Do attack skills from attack deck work on leader and ally?

3) Do skills work on the card that triggered the skill itself?

If an answer to 2 or 3 is ‘no’, that means that ‘enemy defense down’ skills are inherently better than ally attack up. Provided that the defense is linear, that is

4) Does one point of attack reduce enemy defense by one?

With some recent Gatcha rolls I switched my team from USA to demons. But now I have to choose between Anemone (enemy def 22% down), Kisihra (allied demons attack 22% up), two star girl with (allied demons 1500 attack up) and this four-star girl ( ) (allied demons defense 35% up) .
Sadly, due to lack of above mentioned knowledge I can’t compare their skills so, as already mentioned, I would appreciate clarifications.
1) Well, did you read the wiki or not? The answer there is yes.

2) Again, the wiki already answers this. Yes.

3) Ditto. But even then, enemy defense down skills are evidently inherently better by way of simple arithmetic.

4) The assumption is yes, since enemy attacks reduce friendly defense by an equal amount. Not that players really have any way of finding out since health values for bosses are hidden. In fact, I don't understand why you're even asking this question at all.

Enemy defense % down is obviously more useful than attack power % up if values are the same for both. I mean this is grade school level math here, buddy.

Absolute attack up may or may not be better depending on your team. Just calculate and compare. Defense up, both absolute and relative, can oftentimes be a better choice if only because the effects are applied to ten cards instead of just six.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

would anyone mind uploading like a video of the 100th floor scene or screen shots if its only a couple still images?

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Go play Taimanin Murasaki. It's the exact same scene, recycled.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

can some one explain to me how you "play" with an alt account?

for starters it's used to send the RB to your main account ONLY if you have your main and alt friended right?

how do you log in, in time if you can only be logged into 1 game at a time or else the game kicks you out for having the game open in 2 tabs.

im seeing a lot of talk of playing with an alt to collect raid boss rewards but i dont get how they are doing it.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Go play Taimanin Murasaki. It's the exact same scene, recycled.
good to know I may have actually already seen it in a cg pack then. It seems kind of lazy/cheap to reuse scenes though.

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Getting the SR card this time around was damn near impossible. I lost by 278 points. Man, this feels so bad...
Lilith can go fuck itself. I'll play Tsujido-san from now on.

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Great Scott! I've never seen such intensity for a tower event ever. Last tower event was a breeze compared to this. Hell, I've had an easier time dealing with the Raid Bosses event. Barely managed to get that event SR. Managed to drain almost all my 1/2 HP Recovery Potions and quite a fair bit of money. If there's ever a good time to walk away, this might be it. I've gotta sit down, this is heavy.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

damn, how many HP pots did you stock / use during this event? im barely level 28 and holding 60~ 1/2 hp pots and bp pots. i do have 5 full HP pots too.

any tips on faster leveling? i want to be able to atleast have a SMALL chance for the inevitable annerose event.

Rapossu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ow man fuck lilith soft, so the new card Murasaki is futanari?! what tha fuck!!! Fuck you lilith, fuck you....

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

you know, i use to hate futanari too. until i realized, hey i'm getting 2 girls instead of just 1 and a penis is still gonna be involved. so there is still gonna be fucking, just between 2 girls.

once i started thinking like that i felt ok with looking at futa. UNLESS the point of the futa was to make it feel as male like as possible (aka testicles too). then yeah, turn off.

Halcyon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Jesus, thank God it's the weekend.

11:45PM JST:

Check ranking.

Okay, good. What's the worst that could happen in 15 minutes? Get up, take a piss, make tea, come back.

11:50PM JST:

Check ranking.

HOLY FUCK WARPSPEED POT DRINKING ENGAGED

That being said, looks like Lilith got confused and accidentally gave me Futasaki instead of Murasaki. Where can I get a refund?

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

damn, how many HP pots did you stock / use during this event? im barely level 28 and holding 60~ 1/2 hp pots and bp pots. i do have 5 full HP pots too.

any tips on faster leveling? i want to be able to atleast have a SMALL chance for the inevitable annerose event.
Haha... ha... I'd said more than enough. Any more concrete answer will make me feel terrible about the waste of resources for that one bleeding card.

Tips on faster levelling? I think Stage 2-5 is a prime spot to grind on, you use 3 HP for 4 EXP, compared to 3-5 which uses 4 HP for 5 EXP. I think it was mentioned before in the thread?

Ow man fuck lilith soft, so the new card Murasaki is futanari?! what tha fuck!!! Fuck you lilith, fuck you....
Huh... disappointment galore, it seems for this event. By changing the ranking rewards, it seems to have make things somehow worse, rather than better. Wonder if the SR Raid Bosses event will be more competitive, assuming the ranking rewards are similar to this event?

Either way, insanity!

Jesus, thank God it's the weekend.

11:45PM JST:

Check ranking.

Okay, good. What's the worst that could happen in 15 minutes? Get up, take a piss, make tea, come back.

11:50PM JST:

Check ranking.

HOLY FUCK WARPSPEED POT DRINKING ENGAGED

That being said, looks like Lilith got confused and accidentally gave me Futasaki instead of Murasaki. Where can I get a refund?
I feel you, man. I was experiencing the same goddamn thing there. Bleeding hell, so many HP Recovery Potions down the effing drain. I need to retract my statement about how easy they are to come by now, since I'm now drained of them. Holy hell, this is one motherfucking intense event.

Last edited:

Halcyon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I feel you, man. I was experiencing the same goddamn thing there. Bleeding hell, so many HP Recovery Potions down the effing drain. I need to retract my statement about how easy they are to come by now, since I'm now drained of them. Holy hell, this is one motherfucking intense event.
Yeah bro, this one was a real pyrrhic victory in my case. And receiving a futa for all my trouble is truly the cherry on top of the shit sundae. What happened to the story thread about knocking Murasaki up? The complete lack of continuity between the event scene and the card's H-scenes pisses me off a bit. On top of that, her stats are nothing to write home about either.

But that sudden sprint to the finish seriously gave me a scare, especially since the event had been so lax up until then. The last minute rush this time was quite unprecedented. Never again shall I allow myself to be lulled into a false sense of security.

Just thinking of the number makes me feel ashamed and regretful, so I won't type it out. I'll just say that you'll likely need an order of magnitude more than that if you want to stand a chance during the next tower event.

As MercSpy said, Stage 2-5 offers the best exp:stamina ratio in the game thus far.

Getting the SR card this time around was damn near impossible. I lost by 278 points. Man, this feels so bad...
Lilith can go fuck itself. I'll play Tsujido-san from now on.
My condolences, man. We've all been there and it does feel like absolute shit. The card this time isn't all that great anyway so at least there's that.

Rapossu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah bro, this one was a real pyrrhic victory in my case. And receiving a futa for all my trouble is truly the cherry on top of the shit sundae. What happened to the story thread about knocking Murasaki up? The complete lack of continuity between the event scene and the card's H-scenes pisses me off a bit. On top of that, her stats are nothing to write home about either.

My condolences, man. We've all been there and it does feel like absolute shit. The card this time isn't all that great anyway so at least there's that.
Man, that event was the most bullshit that i ever experience in online gaming... It was fucking ridiculous and make me fell like shit...

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

But that sudden sprint to the finish seriously gave me a scare, especially since the event had been so lax up until then. The last minute rush this time was quite unprecedented. Never again shall I allow myself to be lulled into a false sense of security.
Was the event lax up till then? I still ended up using more HP Potions than I care to think about in the interim. I barely managed to hover around the 1600s during the interim. That said, I'll concede that at the last hour of the event is when shit really hit the fan and I ended up chugging potions after potions just to stay in the top 2000. End result: ranked around 1600+ but goddamn...

On that note, I'm always been quite the fan of futanari, so that didn't hurt as much as you guys felt but still, all that money for 1 SR card? Why am I not earning US dollars or Australian dollars?

Just thinking of the number makes me feel ashamed and regretful, so I won't type it out. I'll just say that you'll likely need an order of magnitude more than that if you want to stand a chance during the next tower event.
You and me both, pal. You and me both. Note to self, avoid the tower event from now on if it is a lost cause. Sunk cost fallacy, ho~

Halcyon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Was the event lax up till then? I still ended up using more HP Potions than I care to think about in the interim. I barely managed to hover around the 1600s during the interim. That said, I'll concede that at the last hour of the event is when shit really hit the fan and I ended up chugging potions after potions just to stay in the top 2000. End result: ranked around 1600+ but goddamn...
Well, by "lax" I mean you could really take it at your own pace for the most part. Although I don't really like tower events, at the very least, I appreciate the fact that they don't pile on the stress by making me worry about BP going to waste after hitting the cap or dropping a sudden fever time boss on me at the worst possible time.

I also drank a lot of potions in the interim, but not to the degree that I found it excessive. I usually wait for the 30 minute double exp buff before going all out, and use potions very frugally otherwise. Up until the final hour, I didn't really feel like I needed to drink pots just to maintain my rank. Like you, I also ended up in the 1600s.

Anyway, I feel like they seriously need to review the event's stage structure. 9 stamina per 2% progress is absolutely ridiculous. I didn't even get to Stage 190, let alone Stage 200 for the SR ticket reward. This is in complete contrast to boss hunt events, in which the point requirements for the highest-tiered rewards are regularly overshot several fold by the end of the event.

By the way, did any of you actually find a Rakshasa drop? Maybe I was just really unlucky, but I didn't. Nor did I receive any Azami drops during the previous tower event. I get the feeling these tower HR drops may be even less common than the boss hunt SR drops.