What's new

[DMM] Grand Quest

OP
Dragonpaladin

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Grand Quest - Launched!

Still looking at the preregister girls in my gift box, I'm scared to touch them...any update on that?
The bomb looking gift is a full AP recovery.
No idea what the girl icon one is suppose to give. It's suppose to be an item?
Confirmed, the gift is a 2nd full AP recovery.
It's an item, and you can choose when it's used.

In other words, you people tricked me, the gifts are working just fine, they are just different from what you expected.
And no, no pre-registration girl. (I could really use her since I don't have a good wind unit orz)

経験値は生き残りの自キャラで等配分になります。
(例)
クエストの総経験値が108で3人生存の場合1人36取得
            2人生存の場合1人54取得
The more characters that die off, the faster you level. *coughs*

Last edited:

sagitta

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Welp, guilty as charged, I guess I just didn't read the description since they mentioned they'd be giving out the pre reg girl on the 20th. Admittedly I was hoping for the fruit to be an item I can use rather than instantly applied ap rec. Pretty ridic :p

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The bomb looking gift is a full AP recovery.
No idea what the girl icon one is suppose to give. It's suppose to be an item?
Confirmed, the gift is a 2nd full AP recovery.

In other words, you people tricked me, the gifts are working just fine, they are just different from what you expected.
And no, no pre-registration girl. (I could really use her since I don't have a good wind unit orz)

The more characters that die off, the faster you level. *coughs*
Blub. Well could be worse I suppose, it just means I let some AP recovery's sit in my inventory. Are they used immediately? If so, maybe I should just let them sit in there until I get more max AP. I wondered why the girl icon looked like a water type when the pre register girl seemed like a wind. Or do we still not know what the 2 girl looking icons give?

ログイン2日目のボーナスです = It is a bonus on the second day login
ログイン1日目のボーナスです = It is a bonus on the first day login

These gave me a ton of FP's. Got a 4 star weapon from FP gacha, looks like a flintlock pistol, wind type...and a level 1 rarity water girl x.x

臨時メンテナンスのお詫びとしてAP回復薬を配布いたします。ログイン2日目のボーナスです =
Will be distributed to AP recovery agents as apology occasional maintenance. It is a bonus on the second day login

x.X All that worrying and it's just the daily login gift? Oh geez.

Are you saying I should intentionally let my 3 star die to level my 2 stars faster? :3

Last edited:
OP
Dragonpaladin

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Are you saying I should intentionally let my 3 star die to level my 2 stars faster? :3
If it's max level, then it works xD

*sacrifices Stellar*

Because I was in a bad mode after rolling gacha in Aegis, I tried twice here.
This game REALLY wants me to switch to fire element. Both gacha got me fire (the starter and another 3 star fire mage)

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So I got the dreaded error after a battle finally, there goes my theory about timezone and regional settings, unless there was a patch I didn't notice, I haven't cleared my cache today. Interestingly I still got the rewards, ended up with a surprise level 3 water girl in my inventory when I relogged. My Wind girl also leveled up, so no big deal.

If it's max level, then it works xD

*sacrifices Stellar*
Ohoho.

prima99

Sex Demon
Reputation score

hmm so now i managed to play the game. is there something i missed? like special event or something? is there any event? how to access/do the event?

lots of questions indeed since this is my first start

should've update the first post. nick : prima

OP
Dragonpaladin

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Because I was in a bad mood after rolling gacha in Aegis, I tried twice here.
It seems that the game decided that I must switch to fire.

So basically, $10 to see what kind of units would drop:
3 Star Water Lancer (100% drop for the $1 on the first day it seems)
3 Star Fire Gunner
3 Star Fire Starter
3 Star Fire Mage
*toss stuff out of window*

Update:
Fixed: Helper unit updated to the one attached. She has aoe heal and should make a LOT of people's life easier.

Attachments

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Because I was in a bad mood after rolling gacha in Aegis, I tried twice here.
It seems that the game decided that I must switch to fire.

So basically, $10 to see what kind of units would drop:
3 Star Water Lancer (100% drop for the $1 on the first day it seems)
3 Star Fire Gunner
3 Star Fire Starter
3 Star Fire Mage
*toss stuff out of window*

Update:
Fixed: Helper unit updated to the one attached. She has aoe heal and should make a LOT of people's life easier.
Grats on new helper unit :) She looks really nice. She'd make our lives easier if we could actually find you to add you, you mean.

OP
Dragonpaladin

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Mind adding your ign?
And it's good to know that there's alternatives to the water lancer.
Fire gunner has 2 evolution, therefore the fire gunner stellar > water lancer, raise her well.

She'd make our lives easier if we could actually find you to add you, you mean.
emmm, look for the icon, I got at least 3 friend slot free atm. (Cause I keep on deleting people who were left behind in terms of player level)

Turn 1, enemy aoex2, single attack.
Same turn 1, aoe heal, and it was k.

Update:
2 Star Girl -> 3 Star Evolved gains elemental aoe at Lv2. It makes a big difference to their use since they mages. (Hence, these 3 stars are worth keeping)

Attachments

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Update:
2 Star Girl -> 3 Star Evolved gains elemental aoe at Lv2. It makes a big difference to their use since they mages. (Hence, these 3 stars are worth keeping)
Thank you, this is helpful. Oh, max level for 2 star girls in 7? Weird, I thought it was 10. I thought I'd be leveling them forever.

I didn't even notice Cameilla was a cat girl until I evolved her, and now she's dual wielding two handed bardiche's. Welp, she's my favorite girl now. I may not make her my helper just yet, but she's pretty awesome. Oh her name translates differently on the wiki than earlier, I wonder if that was an error, her name is "神楽坂 椿 - Tsubaki Kagurazaka" Tsubaki, that makes more sense... Oh when I google translate the entire page, it gives me different names than if I translate just the name alone, that'd odd. Also the wiki character sheet has been greatly updated, so it's a good source to check now.

Gotta find (護法のかんざし) Hairpin Goho from...okay it's not listed yet x.x

Last edited:

prima99

Sex Demon
Reputation score

uhh nobody knows about the current event? and how can i look at the current event in-game? my questions before went unanswered.

i'm afraid i'm missing out something since i cant login the last two days

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

uhh nobody knows about the current event? and how can i look at the current event in-game? my questions before went unanswered.

i'm afraid i'm missing out something since i cant login the last two days
Well if you can't log in, it doesn't do you any good to worry about it :p

Also nope, I can't find any information about the "event". I've translated everything I could find on the forums and under the game page and there's no mention of what exactly the event stages are for or how long they'll last. Everything is mostly just talking about them trying to fix errors and distributing AP, bug fixes, etc, etc. The wiki doesn't seem to be any better on information on it, other than mentioning all the different stages it has.

If there's no time limit anywhere, maybe they're just permanent, they translate to "Special Stages" on the wiki, so they could just be alternate story mode?

Last edited:

prima99

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Well if you can't log in, it doesn't do you any good to worry about it :p

Also nope, I can't find any information about the "event". I've translated everything I could find on the forums and under the game page and there's no mention of what exactly the event stages are for or how long they'll last. Everything is mostly just talking about them trying to fix errors and distributing AP, bug fixes, etc, etc. The wiki doesn't seem to be any better on information on it, other than mentioning all the different stages it has.

If there's no time limit anywhere, maybe they're just permanent, they translate to "Special Stages" on the wiki, so they could just be alternate story mode?
i meant i cant login last two days but now finally can lol

btw fruit do you have any suggestions regarding units? i'd like to see your suggestion before starting i'm afraid i'm picking out the bad ones lol

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i meant i cant login last two days but now finally can lol

btw fruit do you have any suggestions regarding units? i'd like to see your suggestion before starting i'm afraid i'm picking out the bad ones lol
There aren't really bad choices. If you mean out of the initial 3, the water girl is probably the most helpful starter because of her early aoe spell, but you can eventually find girls that have aoes (2 star evolved girls (***)). Most the girls are pretty similar so far, only the higher level/evolved girls have some noticeable differences.

I haven't really seen a bad girl yet though, some are more built for casting spells, some for attacking directly, some are a bit tankier or faster, etc, etc. I think you can get by with any girls. Really the only thing you want to watch for is using too many of the same element on your team. I'd recommend using at least 2 elements, but I use all 3.

So basically: Choose what girls you like. Also try to replace your 1 star evolved girls (**) with 2 star girls when you can, just make sure you always have at least one healer on your team or you will lose hard...The 2 star girls don't get their heal for quite a while and will be weaker than the evolved 1 star girls (**) for quite a while, but since they can evolve to 3 star and they gain aoe spells, they will be much stronger eventually.

It's a little confusing to explain the girl's ranking/rarity since they go up a star when they evolve... We should come up with a term to explain it better since some girls have multiple evolutions. I guess I could just say:

1 star evolved girl (**), to show that she's 2 stars.

Last edited:

prima99

Sex Demon
Reputation score

how do you add people to friendlist? i cant understand the menu it has so many options but i'm yet to find how to do it

thordain8

Demon Girl
Reputation score

In regards to the preregistered girl it seems she will come out at 21:30 japan's time so your regional equivalent had the strange urge to translate the text underneath the game and thats what it said

akaterasu

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

For a while, I was wondering why I couldn't find the card I want to fuse to my other card. Only now, I realize that the card to be fed shouldn't be part of a deck, otherwise it wouldn't show. D'oh.

I've been 'refreshing' the reinforcement screen a bunch of times before I start a battle, but have not been able to spot anyone from here. Can't wait for them to add a search function.

I'd like to know too when the special quest is gonna end. Don't want it to disappear all of the sudden before I could get another crack at it.

Last edited:

atat23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just beat 15-3 and it was crazy hard (haven't spent any money on the game so I don't have the awesome gatcha mikos though), had only one miko left alive at the end. 7500 hp water boss, and to make things worse most of the enemies before reaching the boss is fire element so all wind deck wouldn't work well either.

Even after all that it didn't give a new miko, only items. ._.
(one of the items was an item needed to fuse the 2 star fire miko though) 退魔のかんざし

Also beat the first event battle, and it seemed to be much easier than the stage I'm on, but it only gave me items (got 2 rings and something else).

Last edited: