What's new

[DMM] Girl's Union

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Girl's Union

Hm.... that's weird. The upgrade button on my building can be clicked but, after i upgrade a different building and adding some walls, they can't be clicked anymore. Interesting.....
The green->red spheres at the top-middle of the screen are your actions. If you build/upgrade something it costs 1 action till it's done, so you have to wait for something to be completed to start up something else.

bootresha

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Keep getting this message (see attachment).

Tried changing using Chrome and Firefox, still getting the message.
I changed my time zone to UTC 9+ (Osaka Sapporo Tokyo), but still no dice.

Anything else I can try?

Attachments

dracometeo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The green->red spheres at the top-middle of the screen are your actions. If you build/upgrade something it costs 1 action till it's done, so you have to wait for something to be completed to start up something else.
Already check that when i tried to upgrade my 'Gold Storage'. Seems that the game is still buggy. I remember when the game come out, i can't put any of my girl to battle and the panel freeze every time. And yes, i know you can slide the army panel to put your girl there but i can't put it in my slot 1. After i restart the game the bug is gone tho.

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Keep getting this message (see attachment).

Tried changing using Chrome and Firefox, still getting the message.
I changed my time zone to UTC 9+ (Osaka Sapporo Tokyo), but still no dice.

Anything else I can try?
Clear the cache could be a solution.

But since I'm playing it on Chrome/UTC+9, my only next guess could be Japanese unicode.

bootresha

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Clear the cache could be a solution.

But since I'm playing it on Chrome/UTC+9, my only next guess could be Japanese unicode.
Tried clearing cache, still problem.

About the Japanese unicode, are you talking about system locale? Because if it is, then I'm already in Japanese system locale...

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Tried clearing cache, still problem.

About the Japanese unicode, are you talking about system locale? Because if it is, then I'm already in Japanese system locale...
Yeah, that one. If nothing works, I really don't know. Can you play other DMM games? It could be a thing about flash player, though tbh I haven't updated mine in a while and can still play anything on the site.

It's not a browser thing though, this game plays on both Firefox and Chrome, even though on Firefox it gets kinda laggish sometimes so I recommend Chrome, like with Aigis.

edit: OH, you're lesher. Man, I think I've been playing Pero Pero a lot, I thought your avatar on ULMF was that pink-haired girl with the ponytail from the game ("."/)

Last edited:

bootresha

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, that one. If nothing works, I really don't know. Can you play other DMM games? It could be a thing about flash player, though tbh I haven't updated mine in a while and can still play anything on the site.

It's not a browser thing though, this game plays on both Firefox and Chrome, even though on Firefox it gets kinda laggish sometimes so I recommend Chrome, like with Aigis.
Yeah, I can play pero pero saimin, labyrinth bind and grand quest. Heck, I even tried running Aigis and it's all good.

But this game just keeps denying me :/

You don't have to do something specific to gain access to this game right? (e.g. Kancolle only lets people join in at specific period of time)

edit: OH, you're lesher. Man, I think I've been playing Pero Pero a lot, I thought your avatar on ULMF was that pink-haired girl with the ponytail from the game ("."/)
Huh, first time someone actually recognize me in a forum, what a honor :)

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

5th map boss is annoying as fuck. It wouldn't be a problem if the skill activation in this game wasn't so terrible. You have to keep toggling the skill button over and over for each girl, it takes like 15 seconds to active your entire team's skills. By then most of your team is dead.

lucifer4444

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

5th map boss is annoying as fuck. It wouldn't be a problem if the skill activation in this game wasn't so terrible. You have to keep toggling the skill button over and over for each girl, it takes like 15 seconds to active your entire team's skills. By then most of your team is dead.
You don't need to have the unit deployed before using skill, send 1 unit to get the witch out, then use all your skill on them, and once they are dead deploy your army.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You don't need to have the unit deployed before using skill, send 1 unit to get the witch out, then use all your skill on them, and once they are dead deploy your army.
When I tried that it didn't work. It made me believe that the unit you're trying to have use its skill needs to be on the field for it to work. Sending out only one unit means it'll die instantly. Either way they really need to fix skill activation. Are DMM games not allowed to have key bindings or something?

Edit: Oh it does work, you just need to keep hitting the skill button 50 million times before clicking on the map will actually use the skill :p

Getting tired of the Dominion lag too, I hope that fixes soon. If you move or build too many buildings, the game slows to a crawl and you have to click things multiple times before anything functions.

Just finally got the 5 tickets to spin gacha, got a somewhat rare Diva girl named Nicole. She costs 60 to put on your roster though and 600 orbs to hire one, pretty nuts. I only have 75 points for my team right now so I'd have to ditch all but one of my 10 cost girls to use her right now. I hope I can raise that limit soon.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Woah did anybody else just get like 15/0/22/12 gacha tickets in the mail? Wow that was random. Unless I've been missing those somehow, I thought I've been in that gift box before. Hooray more girls~ I mention this in case it's some limited thing that some might miss, that was nice.

Got a lot of ranged girls that I need for the witch map.

Erumedora - Knight, not sure how I got her, I think she's for an event? I really like her. Her skill is good :p
Sylvie - R Artillery.
Zeruma - C Artillery.
Rozalia - C Archer.
Simona - UC Raider, copy of her, stage girl
Clementina - UC Knight, copy of her, stage girl

Oh and you can eventually unlock more hire slots, so that's awesome. I have 3 now. 2 at a time takes forever now with most my girls at like 40 seconds per hire. There seems to be some problem with girls multiplying in that though. It says I have 3 Simona's (two at level 11) when I should only have 2. It just happened to my Ulrika too. Seems to be a problem if you don't delete your cache.

Anyways I'm glad that I can get rid of my Raiders, they really don't help much, tired of them running in and getting killed taking out worthless buildings. I love Knights. Too bad Artillery cost 30 to put on a team, they must be pretty useful. Using a Soldier, 2 Knights and 2 Archers now. What do you guys use? I haven't even tried out any of the special units yet.

Found out what those stones you get in gacha are too. Apparently you need to get a certain amount of a certain girl to obtain her. (Ah, that's how I got Clementina I guess). List for that is here:
So everytime you get one of those, you're getting a fraction of a new girl. That's kind of cool, better than nothing. When you get enough, the girl you've obtained will appear immediately like you got two rolls on the whim gacha.

Last edited:

bootresha

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I think I figured out what my problem is.

I think it's because the VPN setting isn't "complete" in my computer.

For example, when I use vpn "A" in my computer, I couldn't access DMM profile setting (similar to user control panel). However if I use the same vpn (i.e. "A") on my android, I can access that page just fine.

This is very strange, I guess I have to figure out how to fix this myself.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does anybody know if putting up walls right next to the limit of the Dominion map means that an enemy can't place units behind your city? I'm in a corner right now and I'm not sure if I need to put defense structures back there.

Oh and the 10k option in the heroine menu sells a girl. I waited till I had spares before pressing it :p So yeah, don't do that. It does give purple orbs instead of coins though, so I guess if you have a bunch of useless common girls, it's not terrible.

You can also feed girls to other girls in the Heroine menu, but I'm not sure exactly what it does. I remember you do that in the tutorial with the main girl and she has a red lightning bolt instead of a yellow one in comparison to the other girls. I tested it with a spare Artillery girl. Apparently feeding a copy of a girl to herself raises her skill level. She went from one to five. I'm not sure if it did anything else, her base stats are the same as the wiki still. Apparently feeding any girl to another raises her skill level, but you get a 4x bonus if it's a copy, so best to feed them to themselves.

Well that pretty much answers all the questions I had :p

Last edited:

lucifer4444

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Being in a corner don't help at all, you can deploy your unit outside the building limit, also if inside your wall they are 3 empty space then enemy can deploy unit inside your fortress, like in your picture i could deploy my army on 3 of you corner near the archer tower, not on the top corner because of the trap, but basically if there is enough space to put a building then it's not good.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Being in a corner don't help at all, you can deploy your unit outside the building limit, also if inside your wall they are 3 empty space then enemy can deploy unit inside your fortress, like in your picture i could deploy my army on 3 of you corner near the archer tower, not on the top corner because of the trap, but basically if there is enough space to put a building then it's not good.
Thanks, I'll cut off that portion of my wall until I need more space. Function over aesthetics~ Not that it was that pretty to begin with, the large castle always ruins the symmetry :p

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks, I'll cut off that portion of my wall until I need more space. Function over aesthetics~ Not that it was that pretty to begin with, the large castle always ruins the symmetry :p
And protect your bank like buildings. They are worth the most resources during and invasion. Just put them in the middle and surround them with the other ones.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah I know, I've already altered my city from the picture quite a bit. Problem I have is to move my buildings around means refreshing the page a dozen times. Why the hell does the game bog down if you move/build things in dominion? So obnoxious. Using Chrome, it's usually best for DMM games.

I like your design but it's weak to aoe skill usage, somebody could wipe out most your defenses with a few skills. I set mine up to have everything valuable be in a line (Somewhat like the picture). So to get everything, you have to walk through rows of turrets. You can only aoe 2 at a time at the most, so there's no way to demolish all my defenses with skills. It's also difficult to hit my resource buildings and my defenses with a single skill. My gold buildings are kind of bait for that because I don't care about gold :p So if it seems open, that was the intention (Though it's covered a bit better now).

I hope to get more turrets soon so I can make the south west side like the north east side and block the gold chests better. It's not perfect but I don't want to take 20 minutes moving things around a bit because I know I'll be expanding it soon. I'd like to have it even more rectangle than that so invaders have to walk through rows and rows of turrets to get my resources (Having it be like 10-15 x 50 or whatever).

Last edited:
OP
S

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Oh. First button on Heroine page is to activate/deactivate a girl as your assistant. They even get a heart mark to indicate that.

Anyone knows how to activate the H events from the girls?
Story girls have their capture/subdoing events, but they all seem to have one other I don't know how to activate yet.

lucifer4444

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well so far from what i know from Companion, he discovered than when you lose defending you actually don't lose resource, in fact the purpose of defending is not to protect anything, it's to kill the more enemy unit you can so they drop fragment of item, and when you collected a certain number of those item you are rewarded with the unit that dropped it.

A common unit need 5 fragment of item, 10 for a uncomon and 15 for the story unit, so the kind of fortress you want is one than make player want to attack it, but in wich you can kill the unit they use so you can grab few of those item.

I'm not sure if losing or wining a defending battle do anything.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not sure about H scenes other than that you can acquire them from the stage girls by 3 staring her final area. I have Clementina as my assistant, I'd love to see her H scene. Knight's are my favorite class. Well I haven't tried the witches, artillery or divas yet because of their cost :p But I think I'll still prefer armored knight girls <3 Are those worth their cost I wonder? 30/60 cost is pretty nuts compared to the 10-20 cost soldier/knight/archer/rogue types. I guess one way to find out, artillery do have awesome attack stats.

Edit: Okay, I understand why artillery cost 30 points to place on your team, holy hell. They busted through an orange wall in like half a second and took out half a city in a minute o_O If you protect them well, they just absolutely wreck everything... Well now I can go back and 3 star all the maps I couldn't complete earlier. I gotta try witches next. In short: Archer x1 + Rogue x2 < Artillery x1 lol. You can't even compare their destruction levels to any of the other units I mentioned, dat aoe of death.

Well so far from what i know from Companion, he discovered than when you lose defending you actually don't lose resource, in fact the purpose of defending is not to protect anything, it's to kill the more enemy unit you can so they drop fragment of item, and when you collected a certain number of those item you are rewarded with the unit that dropped it.

A common unit need 5 fragment of item, 10 for a uncomon and 15 for the story unit, so the kind of fortress you want is one than make player want to attack it, but in wich you can kill the unit they use so you can grab few of those item.

I'm not sure if losing or wining a defending battle do anything.
Ah if that's true, my current city isn't too bad then. My resources look kind of easy to acquire at a glance but I can probably kill most attackers. Maybe I'll even open up the top more.

Last edited: