What's new

[DMM] Flower Knight Girl

Freykling

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Flower Knight Girl

face palm!! i didn't know you can move your starting position :eek: thank you for letting me know

and the spinning arrows thingys Oo
Hahaha, I was the same in the beginning until I noticed there were some tents unoccupied in certain maps :)
The spinning arrow is RNG, RNG decides in which direction your girls will go when they come across the spinning arrow spot. (which can be frustrating to clear a map...)

There's literally nothing you can do once you press the green button (besides the solar beam attack button). The only chance you have is if you have prayed a lot to almighty RNGesus for going the right paths and skill activation of your girls :p

Last edited:

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hahaha, I was the same in the beginning until I noticed there were some tents unoccupied in certain maps :)
The spinning arrow is RNG, RNG decides in which direction your girls will go when they come across the spinning arrow spot. (which can be frustrating to clear a map...)

There's literally nothing you can do once you press the green button (besides the solar beam attack button). The only chance you have is if you have prayed a lot to almighty RNGesus for going the right paths and skill activation of your girls :p
hahah but they dont move unless you press the green button again right Oo? isnt it based on timing or ?

Freykling

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

No, you can move them around different tents as much as you want as long as you don't press the green button. Once you push the button, then it's all up to RNG which paths your teams will take.

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No, you can move them around different tents as much as you want as long as you don't press the green button. Once you push the button, then it's all up to RNG which paths your teams will take.
okiys :) thank u

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Sometime i feel like those spinning platform thing is based on timing, cuz sometime it feels like your girl will go to the direction you want. Turns out it just a mind fuck D;<

Freykling

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Sadly they don't :(
Those plates are keeping me from 3* the 10-3 map currently. Even more annoying as you can't put in strategy on that map, it's all up to RNG. It's one of those maps that have four camps, but you have to use all of them.

Edit: And of course as I played the map one more time on my last stamina I decide to put 2 teams on one tent where there's a random tile after where you can go up or down for mobs to kill everyone else finally goes the correct path except for those 2 who go up instead of splitting up... Would've 3* it if I let those 2 teams stay on their original spots... *facepalm*

Last edited:

autizboyz

Reputation score

Sadly they don't :(
Those plates are keeping me from 3* the 10-3 map currently. Even more annoying as you can't put in strategy on that map, it's all up to RNG. It's one of those maps that have four camps, but you have to use all of them.

Edit: And of course as I played the map one more time on my last stamina I decide to put 2 teams on one tent where there's a random tile after where you can go up or down for mobs to kill everyone else finally goes the correct path except for those 2 who go up instead of splitting up... Would've 3* it if I let those 2 teams stay on their original spots... *facepalm*
I quit on those main/story dungeon cuz all that platform are just being a bich :mad:. I only do that mission when my exp is close to level up (Not like that dungeon do any good tho beside there's nothing important in it atm unless they going to update it)

Suzume

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Finaly 3 star on the last event map, I cant and wont imagine what kind of torture they will give us on the second map.

If anyone wondering what's my strat is : 3 on top camp 1 mid (put slowest movement if you have) 1 on bottom, and pray your main/strongest team didnt 1 shot the last boss
Thanks for the advice. My girls did it for the second time (I can't believe it). Thanks to you, the pioneers. :)

Last edited:

Memekia

Demon Girl
Reputation score

First part of event clear on the 3 account , i hope the second part has less rng :/ .

Still trying to 3 star the new daily map for the earing or necklace but those mob lvl 100 hit way to hard for some of my girl so i'm still stuck at 2 star :( right now , need more fairie XD.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just started the event map today (weekend busy doing daily and fairy farm)
On the last map RNG i agreed its pain anoying so i decide to weaken my team so they can't kill the boss....
To my surprise.... someone followed my method in friend lst (only have 4 gil instead 5) and not just just 1-2 person 5 ppl in friendlist assist sudenly missing the 5th girl
last map plan: put 3 team on top camp while 1 each on other camp

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

every time a boss appears im given 3 choices. P1 , P2, and P3 and which ever choice i pick. im given this . can someone kind of enough tell me what its saying DX

Memekia

Demon Girl
Reputation score

every time a boss appears im given 3 choices. P1 , P2, and P3 and which ever choice i pick. im given this . can someone kind of enough tell me what its saying DX

On the screen you don't have anymore stamina for boss available (those red circle on top) , the message ask you if you want to use a stone to refill your stamina.

p1 = 1 stamina and normal damage
p2 = 2 stamina and damage increase
p3 = 3 stamina and huge damage increase

I don't remenber how much damage increase you get but almost everytime you will use p1.

Freykling

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well the 2 bad 11-girl pulls (mostly 3* and a couple 4*) I had last 2 weeks were compensated by that one time 5* girl pull I did today.
I got one of the new girls :D

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well the 2 bad 11-girl pulls (mostly 3* and a couple 4*) I had last 2 weeks were compensated by that one time 5* girl pull I did today.
i did get a 4* archer girl yesterday :eek:

autizboyz

Reputation score

Lucky you :(, im aiming her for her cuteness :cool:

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

On the screen you don't have anymore stamina for boss available (those red circle on top) , the message ask you if you want to use a stone to refill your stamina.

I don't remenber how much damage increase you get but almost everytime you will use p1.
I see thank you does the rewards matter which option to pick from Oo

autizboyz

Reputation score

I see thank you does the rewards matter which option to pick from Oo
I dont think reward matter which option you pick, but idk i always choose the first option

Nitebane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The reward is determined by the difficulty of the raid boss - the more HP it has, the more crystals you get. Generally speaking it isn't worth spending more than one of your charges on it, other active players will finish it off for you.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just to clarify
1 stamina = normal fight
2 stamina = 3x dmg dealt
3 stamina = 5x dmg dealt.
max participant = 20 ppl
There no worth spending alot stamina on this unless you meet rare boss that have 12 mil hp.

and just by participating once ignore how much your dmg dealt you will get a full number seed for it (if you finder you get xtra more)
What i do is whenever i find the boss or helping other ppl boss i always change my team to single unit and let the boss kill me... leaving it with still almost full hp and let other kill it.
This way we can share how many ppl able to participate on the boss fight or else, nowday those raid boss die with single stamina use by 1 person (lvl 60-5)

autizboyz

Reputation score

Just to clarify
1 stamina = normal fight
2 stamina = 3x dmg dealt
3 stamina = 5x dmg dealt.
max participant = 20 ppl
There no worth spending alot stamina on this unless you meet rare boss that have 12 mil hp.

and just by participating once ignore how much your dmg dealt you will get a full number seed for it (if you finder you get xtra more)
What i do is whenever i find the boss or helping other ppl boss i always change my team to single unit and let the boss kill me... leaving it with still almost full hp and let other kill it.
This way we can share how many ppl able to participate on the boss fight or else, nowday those raid boss die with single stamina use by 1 person (lvl 60-5)
The method is just like the emperor thing from LoV, but sadly not much people doing it. Usualy people just straight up beating that boss, not to mention its not just our friendlist can hit that boss. Random guy can joining too, so its kinda hard to do those thing