What's new

[DMM] Flower Knight Girl

Nitebane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Flower Knight Girl

so whats the new girl skill aoe ? single ? and her passive ability?
Looks like her ability hits 2 targets for 1.8x damage, and her pre-evolution passive is 15% attack for 2 allies (including herself). No idea on the passive she gains from evolution yet.

Feels pretty weird going back to a basic clear event after the copious amounts of farming tickets the last event required. Managed to gain a level after clearing the second map so I'm done the first set already. The only map that required multiple attempts was the last one due to my team on the bottom path being ~20 speed too slow.

Grats on getting Anemone, erohen! One of my allies has her and she seems pretty strong against bosses.

propaganda

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Despite not really needing any spear units, I liked the new gacha girls too much to resist. I ended up spending all 100 of the stones I've been saving in a matter of seconds and only reconfirmed
that flower knight girl is too good to me. Second rainbow get! She might not be one of the new gacha girls, but I was pulling for her when she first came out as well so I'm quite pleased.

gratz on getting anemone. Her first passive is good.

39 item mailed to my mail box -.-
Well time to try out the new event map
so whats the new girl skill aoe ? single ? and her passive ability?

Can't load map atm with work net
the skill is 1.8 times dmg to 2 enemies with 22% rate at level 5 skill.
passive is increase atk by 15% to 2 member including ownself.
2nd passive is increase def by 10% to 4 member including ownself.

done the first part of event.80 stam map took 2 tries :D...time to farm for more fairy.
for those haven try 80 stam map......prepare to bring strong assist. The spider boss aoe hit hard and final boss problem is HP which is freaking high.Unless u use the canon effect to drop the boss health to minimum.

propaganda

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm slowly catching up to you in rainbow units, hehe.
;):) one more rainbow and we will have the same. too bad my luck had gone, zero rainbow ever since the last 3 rainbow.

FYI for those who wan to know more about the event girl that jus given out.her affection stat is trash HP+720 Atk+720 and def+300.one of the worst affection stat.

erohen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How does the assist list work anyway? I can never get my strong friends to show up when I need them.
You can't use the same assist right after you've done a run. The cooldown time before you can use them again is probably 15-30 minutes by my guesstimates. So long as that criteria is met, it's a matter of looking for them in your assist list since their position is random. If you can't find them, you can press back and then go back in, which will rotate the units. I've always managed to find my preferred assists doing this.

;):) one more rainbow and we will have the same. too bad my luck had gone, zero rainbow ever since the last 3 rainbow.
All it takes is one lucky pull when you least expect it, so I'm sure you'll run into more rainbows eventually.
To be fair nearly every other unit I got out of the 22 I pulled was crap aside from one gold duplicate. 18 of them were bronze. It would've been my worst pull ever had Anemone not shown up.

Last edited:

Kalexan93

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You can't use the same assist right after you've done a run.
Ah. Thanks. I assumed this was the case. It's a bit of a downer to not be able to use my favorite assist team constantly.

Nitebane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

All it takes is one lucky pull when you least expect it, so I'm sure you'll run into more rainbows eventually.
To be fair nearly every other unit I got out of the 22 I pulled was crap aside from one gold duplicate. 18 of them were bronze. It would've been my worst pull ever had Anemone not shown up.
My first 50-stone pull gave me 2 copies of Cattleya, which was amazing... My last one gave me 9 bronze and 2 silver, talk about frustrating.

Ah. Thanks. I assumed this was the case. It's a bit of a downer to not be able to use my favorite assist team constantly.
If you need another strong assist I can make some room and add you. I'm not 100% sure what strength I'd show up as for assist, but I'd wager in the ballpark of ~80k+ if you have a level 70.

Kalexan93

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If you need another strong assist I can make some room and add you. I'm not 100% sure what strength I'd show up as for assist, but I'd wager in the ballpark of ~80k+ if you have a level 70.
I'd really appreciate that. I do have a 70, but I'm also confused by what you mean. My team affects what other teams powers show up as?

Nitebane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'd really appreciate that. I do have a 70, but I'm also confused by what you mean. My team affects what other teams powers show up as?
The level of your assists is capped by the highest level of your own girls. If your highest level girl is 66, an assist's 70s would be scaled down to 66s.

I tried to add you, but it looks like you'll need to make room.

Kalexan93

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The level of your assists is capped by the highest level of your own girls. If your highest level girl is 66, an assist's 70s would be scaled down to 66s.
That's pretty cool, I would never have guessed that was the case... it explains some number variations on my assists after I leveled some girls.

I tried to add you, but it looks like you'll need to make room.
That's weird, cause I know I have room. I'll see what's up after this map.

Edit: Gotcha. Nice 80k just like ya said. Thanks man.

Last edited:

blsisgod

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Logged in this morning and WOW gifts!

iatnehyzarc

Lurker
Reputation score

Somehow finished 80 stam map with 3 medal on 1st try.The boss defeated most of my team and left me with just one. If the 1st map was this I wonder if I can clear the 2nd one. The power level requirement surely too far off, how come 160k map is just as hard as 360k+ map.

Also, anyone know what is the flower banner right below the current event map means, it just there without able to be clicked.

Kalexan93

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Logged in this morning and WOW gifts!
'Tis like Christmas morn'... or something just as fun

Also, anyone know what is the flower banner right below the current event map means, it just there without able to be clicked.
I believe it has something to do with the voting event... like announcing who won officially or the closing of the polls, something along those lines. But I might have just fucked up the kanji in google translate

And is it just me or does Rengesou (a 3 star blue type) look WAY too similar to Akari from YuruYuri? She's got the buns, hair color and eye color. Just makes me wish she was a 5 or 6 star.

Last edited:

Freykling

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

And is it just me or does Rengesou (a 3 star blue type) look WAY too similar to Akari from YuruYuri? She's got the buns, hair color and eye color. Just makes me wish she was a 5 or 6 star.
Now that you say it... I always found Yulan (the 4* red knight type) look a heck of a lot as Leonmitchelli from the Dog Days anime:

Yulan:
Leonmitchelli:

Kalexan93

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Now that you say it... I always found Yulan (the 4* red knight type) look a heck of a lot as Leonmitchelli from the Dog Days anime
That anime is on my "To Watch" list. With your images though I can totally see the resemblance. It would look like they used ribbons on Yulan to recreate the animal ears on Leonmitchelli, at least that's how it appears to me. Also the whole waist area looks VERY similar, with the belts, shorts and leggings. Coloration aside, very similar indeed... makes me wonder if the traits in these characters are just common "fantasy" traits, and we just see what we've seen before in these characters.

I've always wondered if there are others who found similarities between characters with this game.

And a question... does anyone know if Tsubaki (5 Star red type) was still in third at the end? I can imagine she didn't get first but I'd like for her to place in top 3.... she's one of my favorites and who I voted for.

Last edited:

Freykling

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

That anime is on my "To Watch" list.
You really have to watch it. It's fun, joyful and colourful. I really enjoyed watching the first 2 seasons.
I've always wondered if there others who found similarities between characters with this game.
Well there's one other I can think of. Hibiscus, another 4* people initially got for pre-registering looks very much like Lingling (Chōhi Yokutoku) from Koihime Musou. She also uses a spear, has short red hair, is "small", almost same colour eyes and dresses pretty much the same.
And a question... does anyone know if Tsubaki (5 Star red type) was still in third at the end? I can imagine she didn't get first but I'd like for her to place in top 3.... she's one of my favorites and who I voted for.
Well looking at Twitter the top 5 didn't change on the 14th, so I assume she still is 3rd. Also saw that Suzuran went down to 20, which I don't mind at all as she's my favourite. Unless of course that was already decided on the 8th on who will possibly get new animations...

Suzume

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So you don't like your rolls that give you one or even two 5-star girls in one roll? How about mine? The next 50 hana stones. :mad:

Two, only TWO times since January I got 5-star.

Kalexan93

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You really have to watch it. It's fun, joyful and colourful. I really enjoyed watching the first 2 seasons.
Hmm... might be the next anime I watch, thanks to you. I have the 3 seasons downloaded already. It really seems like one I would enjoy.

Well there's one other I can think of. Hibiscus, another 4* people initially got for pre-registering looks very much like Lingling (Chōhi Yokutoku) from Koihime Musou.
Haha, that's pretty amazing. I believe these character similarities to be coincidences, but it would be cool if the makers of Flower Knight Girl made some characters based on their favorite anime/video game characters.

Well looking at Twitter the top 5 didn't change on the 14th, so I assume she still is 3rd.
Ah. Thanks. I really like Tsubaki... my first 50 hana stone gachi gave me Tsubaki, Cymbidium, and Little Cuckoo... so I've grown fond of them.

Suzume, don't let some bad luck getcha down. There's always the NEXT 50 stones, I mean they're given 'em out like candy, right? And I treasure my first gacha roll it gave me 3 5 star girls... my most precious treasures. T.T I love those girls, and don't think I'll ever be able to replace 'em

Last edited:

Sakome

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there anything you can do with duplicate girls? Just used 50 stones and got a gold red girl that I already have