What's new

[DMM] Flower Knight Girl

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Flower Knight Girl

I think the specialty of 5-6 star girl is their passive trait they have 2 of them and much stronger power than 4 star.
Well i agree it make me regret that i didnt maxed the 1st 3 event girl (well i'm not strong enuff for the event too)
But again 4 equipment slot and max skill still all right considering that those kind of free.

EDIT: i retract my statement, the newest event girl skill: in 3 turn atk up 15% for self and 1 more member / 2nd skill party def up 7%... this skill felt like for a 4 star girl -.-

Last edited:
OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That's what I mean, their abilities aren't even good enough to make up for it. 10% attack damage in a raid fight? x.x Come on now.

blsisgod

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I've noticed the event girls are noticeably weaker after Edelweiss, but really I don't think it's that big of a deal. They are all very easy to get (I haven't struggled to fully complete an event girl since Yamayuri) and even an account just a week old is able to at least acquire the character (this event the girl was... 300 coins?).

Truthfully, the developers need to make money off this game somehow and just giving away super strong characters every two weeks provides little incentive for people to spend money buying spirit stones for gacha or farming. They've all been better than 4 star units thus far (IMO) and given they are so easy to get, I feel FKG is much nicer to free players than most other games.

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well its harder to get higher rarity girl in here i mean 6 star is 0.5% premium summon and all / 5 star is 3%
And it seem base summon cant get any 5-6 star max is 4

OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't know, I consider the current event girl to be worse than some 4 stars. 10% raid damage bonus and she buffs skill activation after 3 turns slightly. She essentially has no abilities until round 3, as mentioned, raid damage really doesn't matter. Most 4 stars get stat bonus abilities that I think are much more helpful since they add attack and defense to multiple party members. Her stats aren't much higher and her skill is only marginally better than most 4 stars.

Not complaining at all, just making the observation. If they weren't stronger in the start, we wouldn't have the comparison. I think it's pretty obvious they've been getting weaker is all, it is kind of disappointing. Just something we gotta get used to now I guess, not much to look forward to in these events if it keeps up for me. At least 5 star event girls have a bit of a boost to attack, even if a lot of them have similar hp/defense to 4 stars.

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well i underdtand about the point that these kind of game gacha unit usually stronger than event character of the same rarity, after all event character is alot easier to get for max skill and equipment slot
comparing to 4 star skill 10% atk to party in raid is still considered a quite high for 4 star that is not 5 star though, and she also got 2nd skill in 3 turn skill activation +120%, 4 star unit usually dont have 2nd skill
Although the newest event girl the 1 with coin skill felt more like 4 star skill than 5 star skill i mean cmon 3 turn +15% atk to self + 1 other / 7% def to party,
5 star skill have something like at begining self + 1 more + 20% atk / party +10% atk / and the def up skill they have an instant party 10% def not 7% -.-

At most i think event character now is just abit stronger than than 4 star, although they seem alot weaker than 5 star gacha.
Well considering they are free i guess its still fine to use them :p

Last edited:

blsisgod

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well, I am not so sure about her skill being same level as a 4 star. I think it should be obvious her stats are higher. In terms of actual 4 star skills, Yellow Tulip, her secondary skill is def +5%, Snowflake def +5%, Hakumokuren, no secondary, primary def +5%, Sweet Pea, light gauge increase 2%. I think Himeyuri is still stronger even with skill. Not much, but definitely a slight bump. Although no one is going to argue it's the same level as something like Red Tulip's 2 member attack +20% or Cosmoses' def +12%. My feeling is that for the difficulty in attaining her, Himeyuri seems okay.

Memekia

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Since you played with more than 1 account, is it possible to play 2 instance of FKG at the same time with firefox? (Is there any chance of getting banned or multi account?)
i play on 3 different browser , chrome / firefox / opera , i use multiple account since taimanin arena (stop playing it) , i don't know the policy of FKG about multiple account but since i got no problem i would say their ok with it (if you play them normally) for the moment.

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Well for me the 2 gun girl from the event is not that useless. I know they are pretty weak on dmg hp and stuff, but they kinda use their abilities quite often i think and their abilities pretty hurt, combining they both in 1 team (All evolve) can deal tons of dmg the only downside is they only hit 1 monster when using their abilities (Well thats my opinion tho)

choas89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It makes sense then event 5* are weaker then gacha since gacha is all chance. Like you guys said, they are kind of giving out 5*'s like candy. Its not a bad thing though. Unless people min-max their team it'll just make casual/free players feel like they're able to keep up.

For now I don't mind, I still have some 3*s on my teams lol.

Memekia

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah , except the 3 first event girl who was strong , the last 2 are weaker , for the dev is normal to tune down the event girl , they have to make money so the event girl has to be less attractive then the gacha girl , nothing really shocking.

For the 2 gunner , they are quite good once evolve , they can be usefull in first team for the 3rd round activition skill bonus or filling your other team , plus they have a good movement speed :).

On sidenote , i finally clear all mission on Evilkaf XD , the 10-5 mission and his rng has fallen :p . Now i have to finish those mission on memekia and bao XD (not gonna happen soon , not so lucky with rng on those account ^^").

Sakome

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is it better to just evolve the girls ASAP? There isn't really a penalty in stats though I missing out on leveling up my other teams.

I can't really max out the 80 stamina levels because of it, though I don't think I have enough good units yet to even do that?

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Is it better to just evolve the girls ASAP? There isn't really a penalty in stats though I missing out on leveling up my other teams.

I can't really max out the 80 stamina levels because of it, though I don't think I have enough good units yet to even do that?
What do you mean by evolving girl asap? Your asking about affection pinalty or what? If your asking about if your evolve your girl first and the girl still not 100% affection there will be no pinalty for it (Already tested, that in the end the girl will have the same result/stat). But if your asking about evolving girl in certain team and forgot to level the other girl in your team, its best to keep the power at balance, making girl at her max level (not evolve) is already good

Last edited:

Nitebane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Evolving girls gives a pretty significant boost in their overall power, even for a 2* or 3* girl. My team right now is somewhere around ~300k overall and I've mostly tried to evolve any of my 5*'s and get them to at least 30 before distributing XP elsewhere.

To put things in perspective a level 60 evolved Mint (2*) is ~11.7k overall, where a level 60 un-evolved Violet (5*) is ~10.5k overall. I just evolved Blue Lotus (3*) and dropped 10 fairies on her to get her up to 35 and she went from ~9k to ~12.5k overall.

Granted the higher quality girls will be stronger than their overall power implies because of having better skills and passives, it won't hurt you in the long run to evolve your early girls. I evolved that Mint somewhere around the Edelweiss event and haven't had reason to replace her yet, though I'm getting close now.

Sakome

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hmm ok, so you started redistributing around level 30. I basically had a bunch of girls at or almost at max and was wondering if I should just evolve them or wait for any reason. I evolved them since I didn't think there was a penalty from going to lvl60 to lvl1.

However, I wasn't sure if I should max them again before moving on. I mean my first squad is pretty good, just the other squads haven't had much attention cuz I don't have gold units for them yet.

Nitebane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

They may lose a little bit of power initially going from max level back down to level 1, but most of that is offset by the increased affection bonus from evolving.

The only recommendation I really have in regards to evolving or focusing on a single girl is to make sure you have at least one girl in the 60+ level range to make your assists stronger, since your assist's levels are capped at your highest girl's. That was the main reason I evolved and capped that Mint early on as I only had a couple 5* girls at best back then.

I wouldn't worry too much about your main team being a whole lot stronger than your other three - it'll even out as the game goes on and you start acquiring higher quality girls through the events and maybe with some gacha luck. Most of the maps so far are easily doable with a single strong main team and a strong assist.

Sakome

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah I'm at like Chapter 11 I guess? Getting tough to make it through all of them with my 4th Squad not being that great. I can't really do the event maps as well either since my squads aren't the best.

Suzume

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Cake for silver coins gives only 1% affection, really? Oo

OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I save my basic gacha rolls now for food for my girls after evolution. That solves any possible weakening from that process (Though most girls actually get slightly stronger thanks to max affection and the bonus doubling). I have 71k gacha seeds atm lol.

Another thing, power level isn't everything. Power level is HP + Attack + Defense, and low rank girls get the majority of their power level into HP, as well as having weaker abilities and skills. So evolved 2-4 star girls will always be weaker than they appear in comparison to 5-6 star girls. HP is a buffer after all, without the defense and attack to back it up, it's not worth much.

So all in all, if you have 5-6 star girls to evolve yet, try to focus on them over anything else, and avoid evolving 2-3 stars, you won't have them long enough. The tier 3 dragon drop rate improved so much that it's a guarantee to find quite a few with natural regen. Before that I would have just said evolve 4 star girls first if you don't have 3 tier 3 dragons yet. They also made the cost of evolution much easier on us, so that's awesome.

I have only 6 evolutions to go left on my team, so awesome. Problem is choosing between 4 stars now though since I know I'll be replacing them eventually. At least it isn't too bad to have extras since sometimes you want certain speeds.

I've also stocked quite a few of those stat boosting items, dunno who to use them on or when to use them. They have attributes even though some of their colors don't really match well. Green item is for yellow girls. Any explanation of exactly how they work? I just kept seeing people post bits and pieces of info on them. I know Striking/Blue is for Life, Red/Collision is for Attack and Yellow/Collision is for Defense, but can they still be used to buff girls with different attributes or no? I'd rather put them all on my 6 star girl since I know I'll be keeping her forever.

Last edited:

Nitebane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Power level isn't everything, no, but it is a pretty good indication of the overall performance of a character. My comparison of Mint and Violet is actually pretty close in terms of HP: Mint has 6740, Violet has 6200. Otomeyuri is possibly one of the weakest 5*'s in terms of overall power rating because of her low HP: she has 9635 at level 60 compared to Tachibana with 9886 at level 38. Conversely, she has more defense (2185) than my level 70 Black Baccara (2160) which keeps her relatively tanky.

I personally just vendor everything I get from my basic gacha rolls at this point, I only ever feed girls fairies and only ever 10 at a time unless they need less to cap. I need to evolve 4 more girls, but 3 of those are 4*s I'm hoping to replace one of with the next event girl.

As far as the stat-boosting items go, the only thing that's affected by character type is the XP they award: 720 for off-colour and 1080 for same-colour, the stat boosts of +4 defense/+30 HP/+10 attack are the same regardless. I've used one of the HP ones on a girl I'm planning to evolve to see if they carry through evolutions, but so far all I've seen is that they give exactly the increase they show on-screen when you go to feed them to a girl. I should probably be dumping them on to my Black Baccara and Cattleya, but I'm being cheap and trying to be frugal with my gold right now, lol.

For the record, I'm Kreegs in game (ID: 374064189).