What's new

[DMM] Flower Knight Girl

erohen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Flower Knight Girl

Man, figuring out how to gimp yourself so as not to plow right through to the end, but not so much that you get killed, in order to 3 star all but the toughest maps seems like it's going to be a trend going forward. Kind of adds some strategy to the mix, but overall seems counter productive.

This 80 stam event map is the opposite of killing me. I keep gimping my teams, but if even one of them turns to face the boss, they'll just blow right through it. It's quite frustrating when you're moments away from 3 stars. It's tough because you want to be just barely strong enough to beat it when you need to in order to not fail the mission, but not so strong you kill it with only one or two teams.
Either that or just get really lucky with the direction pads, but that seems like it'd take even longer. I want to hurry up and start farming the 120 map since the flower drop rates on 80 are pretty bad.

starting to think using 50 gems on rolls is pretty useless..... getting mainly 4 stars and possibly 5 stars but their skills and item slots are all minimum lvl >.> could just keep doing event quests and put the gems into farming and powering up event reward girls since their skills and slots are all near maxed.... ill make my next roll my last i guess -o-
I was thinking that too, but then I think about my luck so far, how everyone seems to have had some fairly good rolls, especially Propaganda, and I feel so conflicted. I imagine at some point they're going to introduce the flowers from this event in a form that can benefit any girl, similar to the rainbow fairies in Aegis.

Last edited:

Tasogare

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Man, figuring out how to gimp yourself so as not to plow right through to the end, but not so much that you get killed, in order to 3 star all but the toughest maps seems like it's going to be a trend going forward. Kind of adds some strategy to the mix, but overall seems counter productive.

This 80 stam event map is the opposite of killing me. I keep gimping my teams, but if even one of them turns to face the boss, they'll just blow right through it. It's quite frustrating when you're moments away from 3 stars. It's tough because you want to be just barely strong enough to beat it when you need to in order to not fail the mission, but not so strong you kill it with only one or two teams.
Either that or just get really lucky with the direction pads, but that seems like it'd take even longer. I want to hurry up and start farming the 120 map since the flower drop rates on 80 are pretty bad.

I was thinking that too, but then I think about my luck so far, how everyone seems to have had some fairly good rolls, especially Propaganda, and I feel so conflicted. I imagine at some point they're going to introduce the flowers from this event in a form that can benefit any girl, similar to the rainbow fairies in Aegis.
lol, well we wont know until then... until the time comes that rolls become useful again i will hold on to my gems and use em sparingly for events ^^ but for your problem for the 80 stam map, just use a team set by the system (the second button on team maker) and just keep at it, youll 3 star it in one of the many runs needed to get the flower cards to up the event girls skill lvl

propaganda

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

well maybe i been badmouthing RNG-sama for not give me black rarity on aigis after so many roll,they decide to give me some luck on FKG .But my recent 11 gacha i gt only 1x 4 star. which make me think my luck is gone and even when i have 50 crystal and the new 6 star girl I wan, I fear of drawing 11 gacha roll which the result might give all 3 star.
Even if getting good rarity girls which seem good with their OP and passive, the downside is that their leveling is hard and the rest of the team will be neglect. that when u see ur overall team power is weaker than other ppl which i facing now. i having weaker overall power as compare to ppl who have less 5 or 6 star girls but having higher overall power.

Last edited:

erohen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

lol, well we wont know until then... until the time comes that rolls become useful again i will hold on to my gems and use em sparingly for events ^^ but for your problem for the 80 stam map, just use a team set by the system (the second button on team maker) and just keep at it, youll 3 star it in one of the many runs needed to get the flower cards to up the event girls skill lvl
Hah, the teams set by the system ended up having higher power levels than my original teams, neat. Not quite what I was going for, but thanks, I didn't know about that.

Tasogare said:
Even if getting good rarity girls which seem good with their OP and passive, the downside is that their leveling is hard and the rest of the team will be neglect. that when u see ur overall team power is weaker than other ppl which i facing now. i having weaker overall power as compare to ppl who have less 5 or 6 star girls but having higher overall power.
Yeah, leveling 6 star girl is a bit difficult. I think they're very worth it though. Their skills are great and have a high activation rate even at level 1, the abilities are phenomenal and often make a huge difference for the team, and they get a lot more out of the affection boost on top of having overall higher base stats. Even if they're stuck at level 1 skill and one equip slot I think they're still better than a 5 star decked out in silver items with a level 5 skill, though that might change once the gold items start appearing.
And maxing the skill only improves the chances of it activating by about 5% (10% for 6 star I believe) if I'm not mistaken, so I wouldn't consider that too significant.

Last edited:

choas89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I have no idea how you guys are getting these event items, I haven't gotten a single one from the 80 stam map.

Funny thing is you have a higher chance of getting Blacks in Aegis then you do 6* in FKG XD.

OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I haven't found one yet either, but I've been mostly farming affection items/fairies since I 3 star'd it.

Btw, strat I use is placing every team in the middle. You need to get 3 teams down the middle random path to get those two chests, but you only need 1 to get the top chest. 50% 5 times with 3 teams, at least you have a good chance to get 2 chests right off the bat without any looping. Also if your team hits the end before you get the top chest, there's a chance they'll auto walk into it before the map finishes. Seems best way to obtain all 3 chests on average.

Then again, getting tired of all these 2 stars, might just go back to affection farming and hope the 2nd part is better.

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have no idea how you guys are getting these event items, I haven't gotten a single one from the 80 stam map.

Funny thing is you have a higher chance of getting Blacks in Aegis then you do 6* in FKG XD.
Please make aigis give 2 sacred crystal everyday :D

But on another note yes the 80 stam map..... i been doing it everyday but so far only 1 drop and didnt increase skill.
I notice the new girl skillnonly 10% chance for single target (1/5) so im about to give up this event :mad:
I still regret i didnt event try maximising 1st event girl, she still like my best dmg dealer that aoe just *drool* (my main team all 5 skill aoe so i can instantly shoot a 3 mob team if 4/5 skill proc, too bad their speed abit low about 400 if not i can make them mob sweeper team while the main single target powerhouse come 2nd for the boss)

Last edited:

propaganda

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

That y i hate aigis luck....zero luck of black

Tasogare

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

WAHAHAHA... ok yea my luck seems to work based on how depressed i am >.> first 6 star from after being depressed about 11 3 star roll, second one after not caring anymroe and getting the roll out of the way >w> well, i did promise myself though... no more rolling -o- now i gotta spend time lvling my cactus

OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

WAHAHAHA... ok yea my luck seems to work based on how depressed i am >.> first 6 star from after being depressed about 11 3 star roll, second one after not caring anymroe and getting the roll out of the way >w> well, i did promise myself though... no more rolling -o- now i gotta spend time lvling my cactus
Congrats :) I'm a few crystals off from an 11 roll, so I should be getting to that tomorrow.

choas89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ah so to get good rolls I gotta just put myself in a depression huh. *pulls up some news websites*

Grats on Cactus though, now my turn for a 6* yes? XD

Anyways, I finally got the event item to drop, dropped TWO of them in one run! Now I just need a bunch more.

erohen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So I've farmed 120 a few times and I highly recommend it over doing 80 if you're after the flowers and feel strong enough. So far I've gotten a flower 5 out of 5 times (and yet only 1 actual skill up out of all of those orz).
The map itself isn't too bad if you go into it expecting to not 3 star it. I just get the strongest assist I have (68k with a rainbow) and throw all 5 of my teams at the top path. On average my teams are only about 40k, with my main being nearly 60k.

The biggest issue are the flies. It hasn't happened to me, but I can see it being possible for even the strongest teams to get pelted by flies until they're near death before they get to the boss. The boss itself hits really hard with an AoE, but doesn't have too much health or defense.
This is just a theory of mine, but if you don't want to take a chance with the flies and are willing to trade a few of your teams to do so you could throw everyone on the bottom path as that one doesn't have the trigger to create the first bridge for the flies. That's just an idea though, not a guarantee.

propaganda

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Run 6 times 80 stam map....0 flower drop....this event hate me

blsisgod

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So I've farmed 120 a few times and I highly recommend it over doing 80 if you're after the flowers and feel strong enough. So far I've gotten a flower 5 out of 5 times (and yet only 1 actual skill up out of all of those orz).
The map itself isn't too bad if you go into it expecting to not 3 star it. I just get the strongest assist I have (68k with a rainbow) and throw all 5 of my teams at the top path. On average my teams are only about 40k, with my main being nearly 60k.

The biggest issue are the flies. It hasn't happened to me, but I can see it being possible for even the strongest teams to get pelted by flies until they're near death before they get to the boss. The boss itself hits really hard with an AoE, but doesn't have too much health or defense.
This is just a theory of mine, but if you don't want to take a chance with the flies and are willing to trade a few of your teams to do so you could throw everyone on the bottom path as that one doesn't have the trigger to create the first bridge for the flies. That's just an idea though, not a guarantee.
Yeah, this didn't work for me and I still had to fight off 2 groups of enemies. Even if my groups didn't have to deal with the flies or the other groups, the boss' special fired 2 times in a row will hit an entire party with 4-5k damage each at least (oh yeah, it does that VERY often -- did it to 3/4 groups that fought the boss).

Take into account that your teams will run around in circles eating flies for who knows how long (Every other group gets put back in a loop and then it's a 33% chance after the switch that they get turned around and reenter the loop), I am just gonna call BS on this map. It's really all chance and catered to people who have spent a lot on this game or have no problem wasting stones for a chance their groups will exit the loop and not have to take 75-80% damage to flies.

Oh well, at least I got 10k gold and 900 seeds for my run before forfeit (not worth). I'm gonna go sob in a corner for a bit.

Tasogare

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yeah, this didn't work for me and I still had to fight off 2 groups of enemies. Even if my groups didn't have to deal with the flies or the other groups, the boss' special fired 2 times in a row will hit an entire party with 4-5k damage each at least (oh yeah, it does that VERY often -- did it to 3/4 groups that fought the boss).

Take into account that your teams will run around in circles eating flies for who knows how long (Every other group gets put back in a loop and then it's a 33% chance after the switch that they get turned around and reenter the loop), I am just gonna call BS on this map. It's really all chance and catered to people who have spent a lot on this game or have no problem wasting stones for a chance their groups will exit the loop and not have to take 75-80% damage to flies.

Oh well, at least I got 10k gold and 900 seeds for my run before forfeit (not worth). I'm gonna go sob in a corner for a bit.
yea... 80 stam map gives 10-12k gold and 1k-1.2k seeds usually >.> just a waste of 40 stam running the 120 stam map

erohen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sorry to hear that mate. I haven't spent a dime and have yet to fail the map, even when I tried to 3 star it on my first try (which I only survived thanks to my assist).
A lot of it is dependent on your teams being somewhat even in strength and having a really strong assist to fall back on. An ideal assist should be right around 70k with awakened gold units and a rainbow or two. I've seen people hit 100k so finding an assist like the one I've described hopefully shouldn't be too difficult. Or if you're friends with Propaganda, his team might work, though the strength is a bit low.
Looking at the team you posted two days ago I'd say you'd have to strengthen your third and fourth team some more. Ideally they should all be reaching the boss to do a fair amount of damage just in case it does spam that AoE or at the very least be capable of surviving an enemy encounter and help shield your stronger teams from flies.
But of course, like you said, luck also plays a part. If you're not desperate for flowers, 80 is much safer. I'm just a little cautious because this is a new event and while I doubt it, they may replace these maps with the newer ones, so I'd like to max her skill before then.

Tasogare said:
yea... 80 stam map gives 10-12k gold and 1k-1.2k seeds usually >.> just a waste of 40 stam running the 120 stam map
I've gotten a fair amount of gold and seeds from the 120 map (you get a ton from clearing it and having your remaining troops do loops), but the main appeal is getting (so far) a flower every time. It's not worth the risk if you're going for anything else.

Last edited:

blsisgod

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Wow, they have indefinitely doubled the appearance of 4 and 5 star knights. o.o

OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm, am I reading that update right? Think they just said the 2x bonus for 4 and 5 star girls is permanent/indefinite.

Wow, they have indefinitely doubled the appearance of 4 and 5 star knights. o.o
Ah glad it isn't just me lol. Well now we can wait until we get the chance up girls we actually want~ I do kind of want the new 5 star blue girl Cymbidium (Such an OP ability...), but I really want Little Cuckoo too. Not too many other blues I'm interested in, I have most the 4/5 star blues I wanted already.

Ah well, no point in waiting. I need to get rid of my 3 stars as soon as possible to keep up. Not like the chance up is a guarantee to get only blues (I think). Would be nice to know the rate difference.

Last edited:

choas89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Where do you read the patch notes? I can only find the news.