What's new

[DMM] Flower Knight Girl

Tasogare

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Flower Knight Girl

Maintenance strikes again! I wish they didn't hide the maintenance notice way under the game window where I won't see it unless I am actively checking it. I just lost 8k gold and 900 seeds because of this... I mean it's great to celebrate 1 month of release, but these maintenance windows blind side me every time.

Oh well, I think I should be in good shape for a bunch of power boosting before my final attempt at the last event map. I've got 200k gold and a lvl 1 Oncidium @ 75% affection waiting to gobble up a bunch of red strengthening spirits.

My whining aside, I wonder what they are actually going to be applying with one month celebration, it must be pretty nice if they are putting up a maintenance page (or rather, I'm really hoping something a bit more than a quick one-time gift).
didnt see anything for one month celebration in maint notes >.>... well if i get some free stuff i wont be complaining though ^^

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

More maintenance = more free flower crystal :D
and im just 8 crystal away for 10+1 roll :p

Tasogare

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

im reading this right, right? RIGHT?!?! it says 2 times chance for 4 star and 5 star right??? :<.... to roll or not to roll.... oh btw we get free gems for the next week i think

16 till 100 gems.... i get 3 gems a day and can potentially max a few more girls affection for gems... but the problem is if i should roll or not.... i really want 6* boost :<

propaganda

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

maintenance ended....giving 2 crystal daily again :) and also increase chance of getting 4 and 5 star girls.......sad they dun increase chance to get 6 star girls.

the rate for the premium roll.....dun see any better
★3: 63.5%
★4: 30%
★5: 6%
★6: 0.5%

Last edited:

choas89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Dang it, I knew I shoulda save that premium roll.

Tasogare

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

wew, 4 silvers this time... luckily 2 were new :> too bad no gold grade girls though

OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Game froze when I went to spin 11 gacha, lovely. I know it'll probably automatically give me the girls after I reload, but that sucks. It's nice to see them as you get them.

2 5 stars, 2 4 stars, nice. I've never had 5 stars before. Seems I got some good ones too, they both have all enemy attacks and party attack boosts. Welp, I got some leveling to do~ There goes all my affection items. Kind of sucks that I'll never get new equip slots/skill ups for them though. Oh well, those passive stat abilities will make up for it. They're both so cute, especially Violet~ She's about perfect.

4 stars are kind of meh, but at least I can have 2 full teams of 4-5 stars now. One says she improves shine crystal drop rate by 5-10%, I guess that's okay.

Now the only downside: I have to rearrange all my girl's items... That and I'm going to have to kick some girls off my teams :( Sad time.

Last edited:

propaganda

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

2 5 stars, 2 4 stars, nice. I've never had 5 stars before. Seems I got some good ones too, they both have all enemy attacks and party attack boosts. Welp, I got some leveling to do~ There goes all my affection items. Kind of sucks that I'll never get new equip slots/skill ups for them though. Oh well, those passive stat abilities will make up for it. They're both so cute, especially Violet~ She's about perfect.
Congrats on getting 5 star girls...ur luck seem better now.5 star girls are strong once they evolve with new passive.
For me,I dun dare to roll any premium for now since my aigis bad luck is affecting this game. previous roll last week out of 11 and only 1 girl is 4 star.

Tasogare

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Congrats on getting 5 star girls...ur luck seem better now.5 star girls are strong once they evolve with new passive.
For me,I dun dare to roll any premium for now since my aigis bad luck is affecting this game. previous roll last week out of 11 and only 1 girl is 4 star.
yea.. i know that feel... :<.... i have a bit more luck with single rolls

Last edited:

Tasogare

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

omg guys, you can get gems from the sign board chests :D alrighty hopefully i get more to get another roll

propaganda

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

omg guys, you can get gems from the sign board chests :D alrighty hopefully i get more to get another roll
Awesome! although the rate might be low since i never get any gem from the sign board.

OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Maintenance notice just as a reminder on 3/2 at 14:00-17:00 which will end the event. So remember to finish it up.

I'm only 1 star on the final map atm, gotta wait till Sunday fairy daily and super level my new 5 star girls. I bet that'll get me enough power to 3 star. I'm super lucky that the 5 stars I got are red and blue lol. What a coincidence.

Expanded my inventory a bit, I'm up to 120 max slots now. What are you guys at? Since I try to always feed 10 fairies at a time, I'm usually sitting on quite a few now, so I was at 74/110, seemed a bit close for comfort.

Last edited:

propaganda

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

wow, that a lot of slot....I only have like 65 inventory slot.

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

at the moment 150, i also got lots of Faries and Dragons stored ;)

OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For those that lose internet connection during a run and get the two click options, wait until you're sure your connection is restored and click the left button. It should resume the run as normal. That's good to know.

Tasogare

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

ha.... they should make the 80 stam maps all guarantee at least one high grade chest.... that way it would at least be a little more worth it that the 50 stam maps >.>

nerina

Demon Girl
Reputation score

ha.... they should make the 80 stam maps all guarantee at least one high grade chest.... that way it would at least be a little more worth it that the 50 stam maps >.>
Getting 4 of those 5 year old fairies make me really sad. Just now, I got 4x 5 year old fairies three times in a row and then I got 3x 5 year old fairies right after that (missed the top chest). Just look at my luck.

blsisgod

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Woo! Managed to get 3 medals on the last event stage at long last. I was probably lucky, though. The main bosses weren't doing their usual thing of picking one person off at a time and seemed to be spamming things randomly (and I seriously wasted my solar drive twice I think ><). Oh well, I'm super excited now to see this new card in action.

choas89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

After farming todays daily I'll have a couple hours after work to try to 3 star that last map.

And I'm at 100 slots for girls, barely enough.

OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Man even with my upgraded team, 3 star on the final map is still a gamble. 130k power and 55k+ assist still not reliable enough, wow. I think I can get it if my units target enemies properly (They kept splitting up damage instead of killing one at a time), or if I get enough skill activations. I was pretty unlucky with skills that run.

Pretty obnoxious though x.x

Edit:

Somehow my 58k+ assist is unable to beat the two minibosses below the main boss sometimes on the final event map, it's pretty sad.

Last edited: