What's new

Disgraced Paladin Updated 10/29/11

argret

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Disgraced Paladin Updated 10/29/11

Is there any chance for a new update soon ?

OP
NorthernCross

NorthernCross

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hey all! Quick update. I was planning to be out of contact for Thanksgiving but then I had a computer killing problem. I just finished with a fresh install and I have a back up of my game stuff but this will cause a delay on my next release.

argret

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey all! Quick update. I was planning to be out of contact for Thanksgiving but then I had a computer killing problem. I just finished with a fresh install and I have a back up of my game stuff but this will cause a delay on my next release.
It've been three months already....
is this project dead ?

Last edited:
OP
NorthernCross

NorthernCross

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I've received a couple of PM's so I'll go ahead and post a general response here.

No, Disgraced Paladin is NOT dead. I took a hiatus during the holidays which was followed by massive computer problems. I suspect some suspect mods for custom girl 3d was the root cause for them but in the end I had to format.

I have back ups off all the work I've done so far but right now I'm waiting on one thing: RPGMaker VX Ace which is due out this month. Several features I've seen posted about it (in-game character generator, unlimited tile sets, etc) make it seem a better option for me then Vanilla VX.

When I get my copy, I'm going to play around with it and if it does what it says then I'll start converting what work I've done to the new system.

argret

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Glad to hear it's not dead. I like the idea of disgraced paladin very much.
Thus,if you're using a system of purity and morality, how about adding an item that can easily change those stats ? like what dbugger have done ?

Last edited:

jkarpynczyk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where can you download since megaupload is down, thanks to those dam burocrats?

argret

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Guess this project's dead.
What a pity,I had high hope for it.